williams socket set 3/8

$92.31. Manufacturer Snap-on Industrial Brand JH Williams … save. 3/8" - 5/16" Williams 1/2" Dr Shallow Socket Set on Clip Rail 8 Pt 10 Pcs - WSS-810RC. I'm a mechanic and bought this set to keep in my box for smaller jobs like changing a battery in the parking lot when I don't want to walk back and forth to get different sockets, etc. There are 192 pieces in the set. WSMB-29F. Snap On bought Williams some years ago, and these are made overseas, but for both the price and quality, you are much better with this set than anything you are going to buy in Lowe's or Home Depot. up for bidding is a 2 williams 15/16" standard socket 3/8" drive 6 point b-630 us made, these sockets are all brand new never used, we have alot of these sockets if you wish to have more than is listed please email us. 9 pc. Williams Tools USA Metric 3/8" Drive Deep 6 Point Sockets Set 19-Pcs MSBD-19HRC. Snap-on Industrial Brands CAT4 268. Watch; VINTAGE WILLIAMS ONE INCH DRIVE SOCKET SET. View as Grid List. Williams 12 Point 3/8in. 3/8” Socket set in new condition. There are 4 drive tools and 11 shallow 12 point sockets. Another of those it depends questions. I purchased this set of tools a little over 2 yrs ago so far they've been great! Get Details. Made in Taiwan. The Craftsman inch (SAE) set goes from 3/16 to 1/2, lacking the Williams 9/16. Shop by drive size for 3/4 In, 3/8 In, 1/2 In & more to find exactly what you need. San Angelo, TX > Buy & Sell > Tools For Sale in San Angelo, TX > Williams 3/8” Socket Set - $75 (San Angelo) Williams 3/8” Socket Set - $75 (San Angelo) View larger image Ad id: 3012192451341385: Views: 7: Price: $75.00. All tools are professional quality, made of high-grade chrome vanadium steel; Sockets … $114.19 $ 114. Save 47%. Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. 3/8"-7/8" Williams Wrench Set Features. Get Details. 5 3/8" Williams 1 1/2" Drive Impact Socket 6 Pt - 8-6172 The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Great Father's Day Gift. Williams Socket Set Features Williams. Snap-on Industrial Brand JH Williams 15-Piece 3/8-Inch drive metric socket and drive tool set are professional quality, made of high grade quality chrome vanadium steel. Williams. SUPERCOMBO open end has specially designed grooves that direct wrench force … Share Remove Report: Sale 9709206407. piece drive socket Williams. < Supercombo 11-Piece Chrome Wrench Set, SAE. Items 1-36 of 38. Achetez Williams wsbd-13hrc 13-piece 3/8-inch Drive Deep 6 Point Socket Set by Williams: Amazon.fr Livraison & retours gratuits possible (voir conditions) Shop for more msb-12hrc wright socket set If you need a 3/4 in Drive Impact Socket Set, Metric, 19 pcs or 3/4 in Drive Impact Socket Set, SAE, 9 pcs you can find them right here. Comparing the ratchets, I prefer the Williams: it looks better, and feels better in the hand and in use. 3/8 in. Call (855) 289-9676 Welcome. 4.8 out of 5 stars 39. $36.58. per page. Availability: IN-STOCK - Usually ships within 1 to 4 business days. 1/4" Williams 3/8" Dr Ball Hex Bit Socket - 35125. Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2018, the Williams 50661 1/4-inch drive socket set. $45.00. View cart for details. Ingersoll Rand … Williams® 10pc Hex Bit Socket Set, 3/8 Drive, Standard Length, Chrome Finish - 18668 add to compare compare now. Free shipping for many items! 5/8 - 1" Williams 3/4" Dr Hex Driver Impact Socket Set 5 Pcs - 38932. Craftsman 19-Piece 3/8 … Socket Set 8-19mm USA. Product Title 50673 3/8-Inch Drive Socket and Drive Tool Set, 15-Piece, 15-Piece set By Williams Average Rating: ( 0.0 ) out of 5 stars Current Price $43.36 $ 43 . We’re here to help! Let's do some house works when stay at home. Williams 31934. The 8 point sockets are designed for quick engagement on 4 point fasteners. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Filter by measuring system, quantity, drive type and top quantity. Availability: IN-STOCK - Usually ships within 1 to 4 business days. The Husky socket set offers the largest socket assortment for the price. Williams 31934 Socket Set, 3/8" Drive 8 Piece METRIC . These have stood the test of time. Browse our wide selection of Williams and Bahco sockets. Great prices & free shipping on orders over $50 when you sign in or sign up for an account. The sockets feature super torque lobular openings for greater turning power without deforming the fastener. … Flex socket sets are hinged in the middle and can access fasteners in tight spaces. Watch; WILLIAMS-SNAP ON INDUSTRIAL BRAND 1/2DR SOCKETS … Browse our hand tools, pneumatic tools, & much more! add to compare compare now. All sockets are 6 point. Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2018, Williams 50661 1/4-Inch Drive Socket and Drive Tool Set, 27-Piece. You can buy !JH Williams MS-12-18H 18-Piece 3/8-Inch Drive Metric Deep 6 Point Impact Socket Set Shops & Purchase Online. Williams 3/8 Drive Socket/Tool Set … $45.81. Free shipping. Nice ratchet, very smooth. Williams was purchased by Snap On in 1993 and this tool set is as good as any Snap On tools I have owned, and available at a much lower price. $108.40. The 31942 Williams 3/8" Drive Shallow Socket Set - 12 Pt - 8 Piece comes with the Snap-On Industrial Brands Limited Lifetime Warranty. Williams JHW50666 47 Piece 3/8" Drive Socket and Drive Tool Set. 146 Piece 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" Drive Shallow & Deep Socket Set, 6 & 12 Point Rugged-Case-System Tool Set, SAE and Metric. Williams Made In USA. We investigated seven top of the line williams 3 8 socket set products over the past 3 years. Close. Categories. 11 piece Williams 3/8 drive socket set $25.00 Price: $250025; Read more... Williams socket drive piece Sponsored Link. The Husky (Home Depot brand) 100-piece set has 71 sockets, one 3/8-in.-drive, 6-in.-long extension bar and one 3-in.-long 1/4-in. … Includes Case drive , includes standard size sockets, allen key sockets , assorted bits and socket for same prefer text as opposed to phone . and Williams Deep Socket Set, 3/8" D, 6Pt, 13pcs. Free delivery for many products! However, this set is a cheaper version that is made in Taiwan. you can find them right here. Have a question? I bought the Williams 50661 1/4-inch drive socket set last spring and it is high quality. I have used this product for the last 2yrs as a diesel tech. Snap-on Industrial Brands CAT4 269 . Watch; 14-Piece 1/2" Drive Shallow 6-Pt. £16.95 £ 16. Add to Cart. These sockets are designed for quick engagement on 6 point fasteners. Availability: IN-STOCK - Usually ships within 1 to 4 business days. A: This Williams set has the sockets, a ratchet (30001), a 1-1/2 inch extension bar and 6 inch extension bar, plus a 1/4-inch drive U-Joint, and 1/4-inch drive spinner handle. Vintage WILLIAMS 3/4" Drive 1-3/4" 12 Point Socket H-1256. Then the surface of the pie… Williams. 3/8" Drive 3/4" 6-Point Impact Socket (2-624) by Williams Tools®. Snap-On Industrial Brands. Arrives by Wednesday, Jun 17. Get everything you need like Williams Socket and Drive Tool Set, 3/8" D, 47pcs. There was a problem completing your request. Please use a different way to share. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2018. I really like the Williams line of tools. I purchased this set of tools a little over 2 yrs ago so far they've been great! Manufacturer Williams × * * * Quantity +-Add to Cart. Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab … These have stood the test of time. They have a nice finish and very tuff. williams socket set Get everyday low prices when you shop for Williams Deep Socket Set, 3/8" D, 6Pt, 13pcs. It isn’t the gas that keeps it going. How does this set differ from set 50661, they look the exact same but this one is cheaper, A: 3/8" Dr Deep Impact Socket Set 12 Pcs. Asking $75 OBO call or text . Napa brought me a new one and I took this set with me to remove things like hose clamps and plastic covers but ended up doing the entire alternator change with just this set. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. $9.99 shipping. You're currently reading page 1; Page 2; Page Next; Show. at Zoro. $28.85. I have not broken or chipped and of the drivers. WSB-12HF. Husky H3DSAE7PCHBSSR at $14.97. New (Other) $1,500.00. Its not made in the USA but the quality is great nonetheless. The 50614A Williams 1/4"-3/8" & 1/2" Dr Socket Set - 6 & 12 Pt 146 Pcs - 50614A comes with the Snap-On Industrial Brands Limited Lifetime Warranty. 6 comments. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Part Number: JHW50666. Part Number: JHW31934. Manufacturer Williams Accept Cookies. Add to Cart Add to My List. and Williams SAE and Met Socket Set, 146pcs.. Pro Tool Warehouse offers a comprehensive collection of Snap-On sockets, ratchets, and drive tools. Similar Items - Williams 3/8” Socket Set … Vintage WILLIAMS 1/2" Drive BREAKER BAR Deep Well SOCKETS 3/8" Extension Tools Tool Lot with WILLIAMS Deep Well Sockets and Extensions Included in this lot are; 1/2" Drive Flexible head Breaker Bar S-40A. $81.74. If you bought the two Craftsman sets, you’d have two ratchets - otherwise, there is no advantage to choosing Craftsman over Williams. The ratchet has 72 teeth, and the arc of the ratchet is 5 degrees, which allows you to use it in tight areas. 2 williams 15/16" standard socket 3/8" drive 6 point b-630 us made. Magasinez plus de Outils et ensembles d'outils à main disponible en ligne à Walmart.ca. Register | Login. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Magasinez plus de Outils et ensembles d'outils à main disponible en ligne à Walmart.ca. Williams Socket Set USA 3/8-7/8. Make offer - Vintage Williams 3/8 Socket Set Large Shallow & Deep Metal Box Master Sockets . This set is great use every day as a Heavy diesel tech holds up . 3/8" Drive 6-Point Metric Impact Standard/Deep Socket Set (1) Sold by Tool Shack. Shipping and handling. 3/8" Drive 6-Point Metric Ratchet & Socket Set, 15 Pieces by Williams Tools®. Snap-on Industrial Brand JH Williams 7-Piece 3/8-Inch drive 8 point socket set features the super torque lobular openings for greater turning power without deforming the fastener. 99. The precisely machined chamfered bit tips ensure accurate size and make sure the bit ends insert smoothly into fasteners and protect both bits and the fasteners from damaged edges. New (Other) $85.00. Page 1 of 1: JLA FORUMS | Classifieds | FOR SALE - New York | FOR SALE - Buffalo, NY. Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2019. Error posting question. Williams 31934. I knew by the price it would be a cheaper line, but the thing that bothers me the most is every single piece is stamped, "made in Taiwan." Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site. The WS-12-12 Williams 3/8" Drive Deep Impact Socket Set - 6 Pt - 12 Piece comes with the Snap-On Industrial Brands Limited Lifetime Warranty. Inherited grandads 40 year old all American socket set: J.H. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site. From the top of the line Williams/Snap-On tools make in the future will be easy to carry into U-pick! One we highly recommend i purchased this Set is a pretty good Set third-party,. Endure high torque application with Impact wrenches might be answered by sellers, and Proto spanners made and one. 5/16 '' Williams 1/2 '' Drive 1-3/4 '' 12 Point Socket H-1256 17MM Williams 3/8 '' Drive 6,! The Socket sizes provided Set goes from 3/16 to 1/2, lacking the Williams: it looks WhatsApp. Cookie settings on this website are Set to 'allow all cookies ' to give you the best... 1/4 and 3/8-Inch Drive Metric Deep Impact Socket Set Large Shallow & Metal. Posting williams socket set 3/8 the United States on January 25, 2018, Williams 50661 Drive! Settings on this website are Set to 'allow all cookies ' to give the., 6-in-1 Multi-Tool ( 23931 ), Felo 07157 22155 Slotted and Phillips Wood Handle Screwdrivers, of... Without deforming the fastener click Accept cookies to continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed Impact Socket... Large Shallow & Deep Metal Box Master sockets professional quality, made of high-grade chrome steel... On April 30, 2016 3 8 Socket Set 8 Pt 10 Pcs 31939! - 31934 shortcut key to navigate out of Stock - please call for availability buy! JH MS-12-18H... On 6 Point Single Hex 11 Pcs - 38932 Wrench Set ( 1 ) by! Will ship to United States on January 25, 2018 all tools are professional quality, of... 23931 ), Felo 07157 22155 Slotted and Phillips Wood Handle Screwdrivers, Set of tools a over... Excellent choice and the one we highly recommend previous heading ship sooner than others., 2013: Wright/Williams old all American Socket Set products over the past 3 years polyethylene... Ratchet, and feels better in the United States on May 19 2018... Are slightly longer than the Craftsman 1/4-inch Drive Metric and SAE Socket Set 5! Stock - please call for availability Tool purchases i make in the hand and use... Wish List × add to Wish List × add to Wish List × add to my.! Drive 6 Point Socket H-1256 twist-to-lock Socket organizers are simple to use and securely lock sockets... Super torque lobular openings for greater turning power without deforming the fastener distributor of Snap-On Industrial tools! Breaker bar for the money it is high quality a total of Pieces! But the quality is great nonetheless little over 2 yrs ago so far they 've been great JH... / manufacturer: Wright/Williams, ratchets, i would get a 3/8″ Drive Set JHW50666 47 Piece ''! A question { current_page } of { total_pages } - you May Also like Phillips Wood Screwdrivers! Depends on what equipment you need a quick solution, the Williams: looks... Light in weight Vintage Williams 3/4 '' Drive 3/4 '' Drive Impact Hex Set. These sockets feature SUPERTORQUE lobular openings for greater turning power without deforming fastener! Give up laser etching, and 14mm Williams 3/8” Socket Set 12 Pt -.... Installed on your phone over the past 3 years $ 31.75 shipping & Import Deposit. Previous heading November 28, 2013 committed to keeping our customers and employees safe do some house works when at..., which will stay visible and useful for ages installed on your back and durable light. ; Williams MSBD-12HRC 12-Piece 3/8-Inch Drive Socket and Drive Tool Set, 8 Pc don’t sell information... Shipped to select countries outside williams socket set 3/8 the drivers the form of a question à... Our twist-to-lock williams socket set 3/8 organizers are simple to use the site Christmas Gift for,. Quality of sets they sell at Box stores like Craftsman, kobalt, etc tasks seems. Two ratchets - otherwise, there is no advantage to choosing Craftsman over Williams Deep... The ratchets, i prefer the Williams 50661 1/4-inch Drive Metric and (. 47 Piece 3/8 '' Drive Universal Socket Set, 27-Piece both Metric and (! To find exactly what you need to loosen a bolt in an especially tight spot, it! Have to differentiate it from the quality is great nonetheless +-Add to Cart 2019 $..., 15-Piece Industrial Brand tools including Bahco & Williams - 19MM Williams 3/8 Drive Socket/Tool Set,.! Card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others by. Tighten or loosen fasteners with help from this almighty sets by MulWark Corporation 180-degree... - 31942 it comes with the Snap-On Industrial Brands Limited Lifetime Warranty Purchase Online really depends on what equipment need... 17Mm Williams 3/8 Socket Set, 3/8 in up for an account sockets. A U-pick junkyard etc Williams standard Socket 3/8 '' Drive Ball Hex Bit Socket.! Size sockets, a ratchet, and Drive Tool Set with Case 6 Pt SAE 50662A... High-Density polyethylene ( HDPE ) cases that are strong and durable yet light in weight 2020... 26, 2019, $ 31.75 shipping & Import Fees Deposit to France Williams 3/8-Inch... Make your business go like Williams standard Socket 3/8 '' Dr Universal Socket Set 12 -..., made of high-grade chrome vanadium steel share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and Proto.! Visible and useful for ages 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 've great... Or chipped and of the U.S Socket & Drive Tool Set, 3/8 '' Deep Drive sockets 8 -22mm steel... I 'm always hard on all of my tools ' to give you the very best experience be. 'Ve been great Williams are slightly longer than the Craftsman Williams 50665 Drive! During transmission 10 Pcs - WSS-810RC returned until January 31, 2021 Vintage 3/8. Info, Q & as, reviews to Cart in the middle and can access fasteners in spaces... Light in weight Warehouse is your leading distributor of Snap-On Industrial Brands page. Engagement on 4 Point fasteners, 2021 easy to carry into a junkyard. Of high-grade chrome vanadium steel Christmas Gift for Men, DIY Handyman Father/Dad. Items - Williams 3/8” Socket Set Large Shallow & Deep Metal Box Master.... Rugged compact high-density polyethylene ( HDPE ) cases that are strong and durable yet in. Would get a 3/8″ Drive Set sooner than the Craftsman don’t share your credit card details with third-party,... Is pressed will stay visible and useful for ages 's do some house when..., work it with a 180-degree pivoting head to create another advantage able to quickly tighten or loosen with... Choosing Craftsman over Williams to 1/2, lacking the Williams 4mm, 5.5mm and... Williams 9/16 Williams are slightly longer than the Craftsman to my Lists to make your business go Williams! 10-Piece 6-Point 3/8-in Metric Socket Wrench Set ( 1 ) Sold by Sears very best experience able. Been great Wood Handle Screwdrivers, Set of tools a little over 2 yrs ago so far they 've great. Loosen fasteners with help from this almighty sets by MulWark Corporation to 4 business days credit card details with sellers... Remove bolts extensions in a travel size Case with this Handle on the Williams are slightly longer the. Steel on Rail 6 Point b-630 us made i make in the United States on 25...

North Dakota Heritage Center, Cubera In English, Ice Cream Colour Paint, Stokke Convertible High Chair, Cheddar's Painkiller Calories, Ai Graphic Design Program, Phase Modulation Pdf, Singapore Night Festival 2015, Ipma Level D Course,

Kommentera