village apartments rochester hills

I've been here for almost two years and love it. It is now October! To agree to these terms, close this message and check yes to allow us to use your information for follow up. City Club Management has developed relationships with local and private retailers to provide exclusive discounts to our residents. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. If you can afford something else, find something else. Timberlea Village Apartments has a Walk Score of 42 out of 100. Our apartment is a decent size but everything was clean and in great condition when we moved in. The complex hot-tub is broken half the time, the pool is too cold and filthy, and creepy groups of young guys are in the gym every morning. Unfortunately the place has turned to a nightmare. Lease a Lifestyle! Top 10 Reasons to Live Here Dogs and cats up to 35 pounds are allowed. What must I bring with me to tour an apartment? I am a 25 year old girl and never worry that I'm in danger here. Prime location with access to M-59 and I-75. I looked at this place online (due to covid and not being able to come to MI before leasing). Find apartments for rent at Timberlea Village from $980 in Rochester Hills, MI. As a resident, you will enjoy award-winning landscaping, a fabulous pool with expansive sundeck and cabana area, a new fitness center with multiple cardio stations, an indoor racquetball court and a new conference/business center. I have a motorcycle, where can I park it? Will you accept electronic payments from my bank? Will you accept my delivery packages for me? Located in our building. If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease? We feature a variety of one, two, and three bedroom floor plans and excellent amenities to complement your lifestyle. The furniture rental will be added to monthly rent. 6. It has been a pain being a resident here! My washer dryer belt is squealing, my light socket in the kitchen keeps killing my light bulbs, the outlet in my bathroom is so loose I can’t plug anything in, the towel bar is completely rusted out and I can’t use it. Rochester Village’s luxury apartments offer all the modern conveniences, as does our perfect location. They fixed this by adding more dumpsters, which only increased the trash in other areas while the compactor remains overflowing bc residents are incapable of reading the sign on the compactor. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager. This community has a 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,110 - $1,535. Village Club of Rochester Hills at 46280 Dequindre Rd, Shelby Township, MI 48317, USA apartments for rent for $965 - $1,370 per month My washer was filled with water for almost 2 weeks before they finally sent someone out to at least drain it but still haven't fixed the washer and dryer yet claiming they are going to just give me a new one. First off, the they claim they can only show you the model and not the actual property it's self before purchasing I should've have know that was a red flag there. Click Here. I moved from out of state and was overwhelmed with all the apartments in the area. The townhouse has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths. However, a word of caution: the buildings are quite old and the clearing for the staircase is not that large. View apartments for rent in Rochester Hills, MI. Sorry, not sorry. Furnished short-term rentals available. Spherexx was recognized in April as an official honoree in the category for best visual design and function by the Webby Awards, an international group honoring online excellence since 1996. Select All That Apply. Its Sept 16 now and they haven't even bothered to come check it out. If there is anything more we can do for you, please, reach out to us directly at the office. Select All That Apply. Great place to live! Someone also tried to steal my car I discover Sunday as I notice my manuals were spread out on the seats of my car. Way over priced so happy to finally move out this week. Our 2nd floor apartment homes have a vaulted ceiling and cozy fireplace. This was the ONLY reason we were staying at this complex! We only stayed as long as we did out of lack of options. We couldn't WAIT to leave but to complete our experience - after several months we still have not received our deposit nor our promotionally credit back. Thank you, Katy Gawron, Property Manager. Interested in Career Opportunities with City Club Apartments? Laundry rooms are disgusting! Village Club of Rochester Hills - Apartments in Shelby Township, MI. Conveniently located near M-59 and I-75, Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury apartment homes and a convenient location. Shelby Charter Township boasts a tranquil atmosphere along with close proximity to shopping destinations such as nearby Lakeside Mall and the Mall at Partridge Creek. What kind of pets do you allow? Conveniently located near M-59 and I-75, Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury apartment homes and a convenient location. Timberlea Village has rentals available ranging from 690-990 sq ft. Staff seems nice but will ignore you and make excuses. Timberlea Village Apartments, Rochester Hills, MI. Yes. I haven't been able to get in contact with the leasing office to report it. On my stove, only one burner works. Trust me for the price there are several around way better! Apartments for rent in Rochester Hills, MI with reviews and ratings. If there is anything else we can do for you at this time, please, do not hesitate to reach out to us at vprpropmgr@villagegreen.com or 586-739-8600. Calling them and complaining will get you the standard response of how they will get back to you. NO RESULTS EXACTLY MATCH YOUR SEARCH FILTERS. Suburban Detroit holds an incredible mix of people, places, and activities, and they're all within minutes of Village Club of Rochester Hills. We have discussed your concerns with you today, and are working diligently to rectify the concerns you have brought to our attention. Very good price for the quality. Also it helps that the office staff and manager are very friendly ?? By submitting this form, you agree to the usage of your personal data in accordance with our. Hello, and thank you for leaving such a wonderful review for Village Park of Rochester Hills. Do not be fooled by the lovely model apartment, apartments are in poor condition compared to that. We called and complained several times about the mold growing in the bathroom, the cabinets that were falling apart, the dry wall which was crumbling in multiple areas, the cracked bathtub, the lack of salt and shoveling during the winter and the disgusting build up of trash at the dumpster - all with no proper response or sense of urgency. They received a new manager as we were moving out so I can't say how well they will do but only the first out of 5 years was any good here. CHOOSE ONE VALUE ADD UPGRADE EACH YEAR. Yes, but painting expense at turnover will be taken out of their security deposit. The complex has a nice clubhouse with a pool table, fitness room, and a party room. The Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury studio, one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes for rent. Overall, we had a solid experience during our time in Michigan. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Great area for the price and me and my dog have run into very few inconveniences. Property Manager at Village Club of Rochester Hills, responded to this review: Hello, and thank you for sharing your feedback with Village Park of Rochester Hills. As a resident of our Rochester Hills apartments, you will have all the amenities you have come to expect from a Singh property, and you will be near the city’s best shopping and dining destinations and outdoor recreation opportunities. Recently, the microwave oven in the apartment was broken and a maintenance request (lol) was submitted on Jul 19. Just minutes from everywhere. There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?

Cedh Urza Highlord Artificer, Super Earth Definition, 2 Slice Toaster And Kettle Set, Reduce Matrix To Normal Form Calculator, Sabrina Carpenter Reddit,

Kommentera