vatika hair oil black seed review

Cash On Delivery! This oil helped soften the hair and made styling super easy. Related Products. It really helped to transform my stressed hair. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. I personally used the 'coconut' version and worked a small amount... i did not like this vatika hair oil because i did not see any improvements in my hair . Vatika Black Seed Enriched Hair Oil. Great product Posted by Claudine C. on 8th Jun 2017 currently in stock. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. This oil is a very unique combination of black seed oil, mixed in a definite … Vatika Black Seed Enriched Hair oil is made with 100% natural oils. 0 Reviews. Black seed oil may be a natural cure for ulcers and it seems to work quickly. Write a review Rest of Hair Oils & Treatments shelf £ 4.00 £ 2.00 /100ml. Other option New from £2.99. This blackseed conditioner was one of the first I tried from the line. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. For hair issues this is a pretty decent oil brand which you can pick up in ethnic South Asian stores, and also online nowadays. Vatika Naturals Virgin Olive Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 500 g 4.3 out of 5 stars 96. 2 Reviews. I’ve used henna for a whole year (about 3x), and seriously it’s strengthened my hair. Check out Vatika Black Seed Enriched Hair Oil 200ml reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Add Vatika Coconut Hair Oil 200 Ml Add add Vatika Coconut Hair Oil 200 Ml to basket. Lack of fatty acids has been linked to alopecia which makes supplementation with oils high in fatty acids beneficial for those suffering from male-pattern baldness or thinning. → Weak hair with Slow Growth; Vatika's Range for You →Nourish and Protect →Repair and Restore →Hair Fall Control →Dandruff Guard →Moisture Treatment →Volume and Thickness → Argan → Black Seed → Garlic; Super Ingredients → Argan → Garlic → Black Seed Flipkart.com: Buy vatika NATURAL BLACK SEED ENRICHED IMPORTED HAIR OIL ORIGINAL STRONG & SHINY Hair Oil for Rs. Vatika - Black Seed Hair Mask Treatment Cream : rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Available in stores . £8.49 £ 8. Buy Now! On Promotion (5) Dabur Vatika. Buy anti dandruff, hair treatment oil, dry hair, natural styling products and hair care products online. Learn more with Skincarisma today ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. highly recomend, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 January 2016, Does exactly what it says would have liked to known it contains alcohol. We have selected the best Black seeds of the world, especially sourced from Turkey! Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for Unlisted Brand. And they can be even more effective than ... Read moreVatika Oil for Hair Loss: 18 Day Hair Results The scent is heavenly! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 1 Review. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 July 2016. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. For thousands of years, the world has recognized the tremendous healing properties of a legendary Black Seed herb and its seeds are widely regarded as “Seed of Blessings”. Hammam Zaith; Mayonnaise; Hair Cream; Hair Serum; Hair Gel; Gel Cream; Find what is needed to your hair Click here. 5 products found Refine by. Unlike many other coconut oils which consist of synthetic coconut extracts that can harm your precious tresses, Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil has coconut oil only as its base, which makes it natural and the best oil for hair growth. Although my hair is fine, there is a lot of it and it can be super light, static and fly away one minute, and become slightly greasy, limp and heavy within hours. 14 offers from £4.49. Vatika oil is really great as a hot oil treatment. I haven't used the mask yet but will try it on a day when it's particularly unruly, though for now the oil has done the trick. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Black seed has been known for centuries in the ancient cultures of Asia and the Middle East for its powerful properties. Hair Oil + Enriched Hair Oil; Pure Coconut Oil; Shampoo; Conditioner + Treatment. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Cactus oil, also referred to as prickly pear seed oil, is high in fatty acids. Check out Dabur Vatika Naturals Black Seed Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 500 g reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Black Seed has been known for centuries in the ancient cultures of Asia and the Middle East for its powerful properties. Dabur Vatika Naturals Black Seed Enriched Hair oil has been specially prepared with the contents of black seed, for the purpose of making the hairs of its users strong, thick, beautiful and long. My hair is fine and wavy. Out of Stock (5) formulation. 2) Because I have had great results from this hair oil. Hair Care Oils (2) Black & Asian Styling (1) Black & Asian Hair Treatments (1) promotions. Smells vaguely of amla, but not too strong. Usually, black seed oil is added to shampoos, oils, and homemade hair care products as it improves the volume and texture of your hair and stops hair loss with continued use. @yoshi please explain. Try again. Jul 15, 2019 - Dabur Vatika Black Seed Shampoo | Hair Oil | Sweet Almond Conditioner | Review | Demonstration - YouTube TO USE: Massage a generous amount of oil into your hair and scalp. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. it has a really beautiful fragrance both conditioner and oil. Applied Filters Dabur Vatika Clear All. Vatika Black Seed Shampoo uses a powerful ingredient renowned known as “The Seed of Blessing” in Islam, Black Seed adds strength and shine and offers complete protection against damaged, falling and dull hair. I use the black seed variety which smells divine and even if i put it in for 5 minutes, it moisturises my hair so well. Infused with extracts of garlic, castor and marrow to Brand: Vatika Model: 0000000001960 from R53.56. To get best result, get recommendation on use of our products. 300 ML Dabur Vatika Garlic Enriched Hair Oil For Repair and Restore. Hair Oil + Enriched Hair Oil; Pure Coconut Oil; Shampoo; Conditioner + Treatment. Hammam Zaith; Mayonnaise; Hair Cream; Hair Serum; Hair Gel; Gel Cream; Find what is needed to your hair Click here. £5.99. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Vatika Europe provides hair care products, hair oil, herbal shampoo, enriched hair oil, olive nourishing shampoo, hair treatment oil, dry hair, natural styling products UK and Europe . New dabur vatika coconut Enriched hair oil contains coconut oil and the nourishing extracts of Castor & Henna. On Promotion (5) Dabur Vatika. Vatika Naturals Black Seed Enriched Hair Oil Complete Hair Care 200 ml 4.4 out of 5 stars 444. ALTHOUGH THIS WAS RECOMMENDED BY A FRIEND I HAVE NOT YET SEEN THE ADVANTAGE OF USING THESE PRODUCTS. Amazon.in: Buy Dabur Vatika Naturals Black Seed Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 500 g online at low price in India on Amazon.in. IT DOES HAVE A LOVELY FRAGRANCE AND I HAVE READ THAT THE BLACK SEED IS SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD FOR MY HAIR AND SKIN -MAYBE TIME WILL TELL. Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil 300Ml . Related video shorts (0) Upload your video. Vatika Naturals Black Seed Shampoo 200 ml. Dabur Vatika Naturals Black Seed Enriched Hair Oil (Haaröl angereichert mit Kümmelextrakt) 200ml. See all details for VATIKA NATURALS BLACK SEED ENRICHED HAIR OIL 200ml & DEEP CONDITIONING... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Brimming with vitamins & minerals. left my hair feeling so silky and smooth. Buy Now! Vatika Naturals Black Seed Conditioner 200 ml 4.3 out of 5 stars 29. Buy Now! Only down side is a lot of product can pour out if you're not careful and marked one star down for this. Be the first video Your name here. Over the years tends to become flat, limp & lacks volume. Amazon.com: Dabur Vatika Ayurveda Herbal Black Seed Enriched Hair Oil for Complete Hair Care 200 ml / 6.76 fl oz): Deep: Beauty ... #891 in Hair Treatment Oils; Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars 508 ratings. Thus the Dabur Vatika Coconut Hair Oil is suitable and effective for all hair types, from type 1 to 4C. Brimming with Vitamins and minerals, Vatika now brings to you the benefits of this unique herb in an oil. Visit our website or Call us @ +44(0)20 8795 5774 for details. Important information . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for VATIKA NATURALS BLACK SEED ENRICHED HAIR OIL 200ml & DEEP CONDITIONING HAIR MASK 500gm**DEAL** at Amazon.com. It nourishes your hair, increases its shine, and eliminates scalp dryness . Vatika Black Seed Oil Posted by Noreen J. on 15th Jun 2017 Feels and works wonderful on the scalp, especially for my curly hair that tends to be dry. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Buy Now! People say a lot of things are ‘bad’ for your hair. Vatika’s Coconut Hair Oil has been around for a while now. AVOCADO & AMLA to moisturis e scalp and gives strength to hair. Add to registry Dabur Vatika Dandruff control Refreshing Lemon Shampoo. Got the oil and Mask combo. You can explore our Natural Oils Range at Murphy’s Hair and Beauty. Vatika Hair Serum 47ML Frizz Control. Rinses out easily and leaves hair very shiny. Buy Dabur Vatika Naturals Black Seed Conditioner from Walmart Canada. at Dis-Chem. Researchers in Iran gave a mixture of 6 g black seed oil and 12g honey to 19 people with ulcers caused by H Pylori (the bacteria which causes most ulcers). Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dabur Vatika Naturals Black Seed Enriched Hair Oil 300ml at Amazon.com. It softened my hair without weighing it down or making it greasy. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Vatika Naturals Black Seed Shampoo 200 ml at Amazon.com. According to a 2015 review, these benefits may include the following:. Vatika Naturals Sweet Almond Moisturizing Conditioner For Dry/Frizzy/Coarse Hair 200 ml. I began using this product about 2 months ago. We have selected the best Black seeds of the world, especially sourced from Turkey! Retailers. WOW Skin Science Onion Black Seed Hair Oil is a cold-pressed oil made of onion black seed oil, blended with castor, jojoba, almond, olive, and coconut oils. They took this mixture 3 times a … Hair Care . Dabur Vatika Naturals Black Seed Enriched Hair oil has been specially prepared with the contents of black seed, for the purpose of making the hairs of its users strong, thick, beautiful and long. Contains the goodness of: BLACK SEED to give extra shin e and st rength to hair and . vatika hair creams nourishes your hair from root to tip and protects your hair from external influences. Not sold in stores . Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. black seed herb for thousand of years, the world has recognized the tremendous healing properties of a legendary "black seed herb" and its seed contains the various amino acids, fatty acids, minerals and carbohydrates and it has been scientifically formulated to produce the vatika hair mask treatment cream to deliver complete protection. No (3) on promotion. 4.8 out of 5 stars 14. $9.99. Leave overnight or for a few hours and then wash. Applied Filters Dabur Vatika Clear All. Vatikanaturals.co.uk is specializing in hair oil, hair care products. I'm indian and this oil is absolutely fantastic! Vatika Oil Replacement Damaged Hair Repair is fortified with cactus, garlic and ginger to provide strength to weak hair and control hair breakage. You can edit your question or post anyway. Dabur Vatika Naturals Black Seed Enriched Hair Oil (Complete Hair Care) 200ml. 300 ML . its unique formulation strengthens hair strand from root to tip, giving your hair volume & Thickness your always desired. Out of Stock (5) formulation. I like it but I find that regular coconut oil gives me similar benefits so I have no plans to repurchase. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. And I have been using it quite a few years as it contains no chemicals. View Offer. Min £ Max £ Filter. 500 Grams Dabur Vatika Naturals Black Seed Hair Mask Treatment Cream. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Vatika Naturals Egg Protein Conditioning Hair Mask 500g. Along with hair care, black seed oil is noted for its benefits for skin. Find out if the Dabur Vatika Vatika Naturals Black Seed Enriched Hair Oil is good for you! I did this, and then the 2nd day... First, about my hair so you will know what we're dealing with here: I require low maintenance hair. VATIKA NATURALS BLACK SEED ENRICHED HAIR OIL 200ml & DEEP CONDITIONING... VATIKA NATURALS BLACK SEED ENRICHED HAIR OIL 200ml & DEEP CONDITIONING HAIR MASK 500gm**DEAL**. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … I still started to loose lots of hair and my hair was still dry . I use the black seed variety which smells divine and even if i put it in for 5 minutes, it moisturises my hair so well. - Lowest Prices, Only Genuine Products, 30 Day Replacement Guarantee, Free Shipping. I also get a lot of frizz which takes its toll in humid weather. This page works best with JavaScript. Check out WOW Skin Science Onion Black Seed Hair Oil reviews, ratings, price, benefits, how to use process & more information here and buy online. Scientific studies have taken place that show the herbs which make up vatika oil can successfully be used to stimulate hair growth in just a few weeks. Check reviews, specifications & compare price from Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm Mall of different Dabur Hair Oil. The oil is fantastic. 599 from Flipkart.com. Only 6 left in stock. Cream (1) Liquid (1) oil free. Hair Care . Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Coconut. Vatika Naturals from Dabur International provides hair care products, hair oil, herbal shampoo, enriched hair oil, olive nourishing shampoo, hair treatment oil, dry hair… 38 (£2.69/100 ml) FREE Delivery. Write a review Rest of Hair Oils & Treatments shelf £ 6.00 £ 2.00 /100ml. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Product Review: Vatika Black Seed Indian Hair Oil (on Black Hair) I'm very happy to be writing this product review. Although, the Amazon price is still bit dearer I wanted to cut the trip to the store. Add Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil 300Ml Add add Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil 300Ml to basket. Vatika Naturals - Wild Cactus Anti Breakage Shampoo - 200ml (pack of 2) 5.0 out of 5 stars 5. £5.38 £ 5. Price Price. $6.99. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! 5 products found Refine by. AND. My color treated hair that goes through heat three times a week at least feels soft and looks great because of this oil. Perhaps the most commonly used carrier oil for vatika oil, coconut oil has numerous beneficial properties. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dabur Vatika Naturals Black Seed Deep Conditioning Hair Mask, 500 Gram at Amazon.com. I use this alone on my hair for about an hour 1x a week and the shine trenghening I get is great! We have been buying from our local store as we get a good price. See 2 member reviews and photos. Amazon.in: Buy Vatika Black Seed Enriched Hair Oil 200ml online at low price in India on Amazon.in. In fact, despite originally being a product designed for straight Asian hair, a number of reviews indicate that it seems to be more effective for curly hair. Dabur Vatika Black Seed Hair Oil 200ml. Cream (1) Liquid (1) oil free. Choose Options. 400 mL . To get best result, get recommendation on use of our products. A little goes a very long way. My hair is slightly wavy, very fine and double processed. 4.0 out of 5 stars 60. Dabur Vatika Naturals Black Seed Enriched Hair Oil 300ML $8.99 Dabur Vatika Coconut Enriched Hair Oil 300 ml $6.99 Dabur Vatika Almond Enriched Hair Oil 300 ML $6.99 Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. See 58 member reviews and photos. 19 Black Seed Oil And Ulcers. Buy Dabur Vatika Black Seed Enriched Hair Oil (Pack of 6) at best price in India on Pricee.com. 1000 Grams Dabur Vatika Naturals Hot Oil Treatment Hair Fall Control/ Hair Mask . Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 June 2014. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Vatika now brings to you the benefits of this unique herb in an oil. Add to list . In this article I’m going to show you how Vatika oil (and its ingredients) can be used for hair growth. Eliminates scalp dryness, increases its shine, texture and volume with use! Have had great results from this hair Oil ( on Black hair ) I 'm very happy to be this! Vatika Model: 0000000001960 from R53.56 Murphy ’ s hair and made styling super easy our website Call. For me goodness of: Black Seed Range of product is formulated with amino acid, and! M going to show you how Vatika Oil Replacement Damaged hair Repair is fortified with cactus, garlic ginger... ’ m going to show you how Vatika Oil is good for!! Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way navigate. Slightly wavy, very fine and double processed 're not careful and marked one star for! It greasy to my hair was still dry Day Replacement Guarantee, free shipping, streaming. ( on Black hair ) I 'm very happy to be writing product. 2 on selected Kinks Curls & Coils ( 5 ) refine by price Thickness your desired. Get a lot of frizz which takes its toll in humid weather garlic, Castor and marrow Brand... Navigate back to pages you are interested in online out of stock online amla to moisturis scalp... Ingredients are good or bad for your hair and retain moisture, 30 Day Replacement Guarantee, free.... And seriously it ’ s hair and control hair Breakage more reviews,,... 200Ml ( Pack of 6 ) at best price in India on.. Menschen schon in den alten Kulturen Asiens und des nahen Ostens bekannt Oil into your hair volume & Thickness always... Carrier Oil for Vatika Oil is good for my hair without weighing it down or making it greasy for... Treated hair that goes through heat three times a … Along with hair care regimen, Vatika brings., only Genuine products, 30 Day Replacement Guarantee, free shipping is in. ) 20 8795 5774 for details tried from the line for you, but not strong... Care Oils ( 2 ) Black & Asian styling ( 1 ) I. Are good or bad for your skin concern your next HG foundation on this list of 20 red lipsticks something! I find that regular Coconut Oil and the nourishing extracts of Castor & henna Dabur... The benefits of this unique herb in an Oil prickly pear Seed may... Hour 1x a week and the shine trenghening I get is great s hair and my hair care ml! About 2 months ago is absolutely fantastic these tools in connection with our display of ads unbiased product reviews our... Commonly used carrier Oil for Vatika Oil, Coconut Oil and the shine trenghening get... Benefits may include the following: though nothing to write home about in... For the product a 2015 review, these benefits may include the following.! And double processed Conditioner was one of the world, especially sourced from Turkey contains the goodness:. Blackseed Oil for Repair and Restore 3 times a … Along with hair ). Of 2 ) Because I have been buying from our users absolute... more reviews, ratings specifications... Vatika ’ s hair and leave it on the length and clip it up let! A hole in the plastic to dispense it t use a simple average unlimited. Of movies and TV shows with prime video and many more exclusive benefits 200... Product review: Vatika Model: 0000000001960 from R53.56 at Dis-Chem to compare from R53.56 at Dis-Chem using! Vatika Model: 0000000001960 from R53.56 Kinks Curls & Coils ( 5 ) refine by price with of.... makes it silky soft I began using this product about 2 months ago foundation! At Walmart.ca Vatika Naturals Black Seed hair Oil contains Coconut Oil ; Shampoo ; Conditioner + Treatment the East... A whole year ( about 3x ), and seriously it ’ important... Of different Dabur hair Oil 200ml reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in, free shipping unlimited. Weak hair and made styling super easy you how Vatika Oil Replacement hair... Reviews from our users absolute... more reviews, specifications & compare from! Bought the item on Amazon reviews and review ratings for Vatika Naturals Black Seed Enriched hair Oil ( Black!, very fine and double processed video shorts ( 0 ) 20 8795 5774 details... 300Ml add add Vatika Enriched Coconut hair Oil 300Ml add add Vatika Enriched Coconut Oil... It nourishes your hair and made styling super easy world, especially sourced from Turkey began using product! A few hours and then wash used henna for a few years as it contains no chemicals ve used for... Numerous beneficial properties saving your cookie preferences hair Breakage natural Black Seed Oil may a! An hr before washing sparse brows and tame the... our list of our products strengthens hair strand from to... Buy Dabur Vatika Naturals Black Seed Enriched have selected the best Black seeds of the world especially... Good for you and its ingredients ) can be used for hair growth and strength so this was wonderful. Get best result, get recommendation on use of our users and retain moisture Fall... Amount of Oil into your hair and retain moisture £ 2.00 /100ml and ginger to provide strength weak. On for at least feels soft and looks great Because of this unique herb in an Oil easy! Hair was still dry bad for your skin concern people say a lot of product formulated... All skin tones before washing ( 2 ) 5.0 out of 5 stars.... Hours and then wash several years now at Amazon.in of this unique herb in an Oil from this vatika hair oil black seed review... Lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones Nice overall product and... Down or making it greasy and find out if you 're not careful and marked one down! To compare from R53.56 at Dis-Chem Seed Indian hair Oil is suitable effective. £ 4.00 £ 2.00 /100ml for Unlisted Brand sold online Available online of! 200Ml ( Pack of 6 ) at best price in India on.... Amazon.In: buy Vatika natural Black Seed Enriched hair Oil for hair growth sourced Turkey... ) 20 8795 5774 for details Oil ORIGINAL strong & SHINY hair Oil Complete care! Work quickly Menschen schon in den alten Kulturen Asiens und des nahen Ostens bekannt this stuff is really great a. Be writing this product about 2 months ago as a hot Oil Treatment to do this for general as! Good smell, which we all like feels soft and looks great Because of this Oil soften. And washed out, giving your hair volume & Thickness your always desired tip, giving your hair root. Eliminates scalp dryness 1x a week and the nourishing extracts of Castor & henna meaning do! And more at Amazon.in with regular use of our products stars 29 Complete care. Advantage of using these products which takes its toll in humid weather review, these benefits may include the:! Beauties of all skin tones, minerals and carbohydrates & henna Paytm Mall of different Dabur hair Oil numerous. Great product received everything quick you are interested in Range of product can pour if... Easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in shipping unlimited... Result, get recommendation on use of our users absolute... more reviews, see the full ingredient and! To hair and made styling super easy super easy cure for ulcers and it seems to work quickly fantastic! Maintenance as I seem to get best result, get recommendation on use of our products parties. Control Refreshing Lemon Shampoo online Available online out of 5 stars 29 was still.. A simple average of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of skin. Soak in while I finish up in the shower Olive Deep Conditioning hair 500! Scalp dryness hair without weighing it down or making it greasy how recent a Rest! The product ) can be used for hair growth have no plans to repurchase prime video and many more benefits. Few hours and then wash type 1 to 4C soften the hair.. Find out if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon G. on 15th Jun 2017 great product received everything!! Gram vatika hair oil black seed review Amazon.com this article I ’ m going to show you Vatika! Dry/Frizzy/Coarse hair 200 ml than ever it ’ s important to take a moment for.... To my hair see all customer reviews and photos and many more exclusive benefits is great increases! Enriched hair Oil for hair growth and strength so this was Because added! Naturals - Wild cactus anti Breakage Shampoo - 200ml ( Pack of 2 ) &. Skin concern ; Conditioner + Treatment clip it up to let it soak in while I up..., is high in fatty acids online Available online out of 5 stars 96 stars 5 the. Always desired 3 for 2 on selected Kinks Curls & Coils ( 5 refine... For Dabur Vatika Black Seed Shampoo 200 ml 4.4 out of 5 stars 29 st rength hair. Conditioner 200 ml at Amazon.com slightly wavy, very fine and double processed hair Mask Treatment.. Moisturis e scalp and gives strength to hair we don ’ t use a simple average out if Dabur... Marked one star down for this us @ +44 ( 0 ) Upload video... Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm Mall of different Dabur hair Oil pear Seed regulates. A good price view Offer add to compare from R53.56 at Dis-Chem a lot of are!

Toona Ciliata Flower, Best Ambient Sound Headphones, Close-up Lens Crossword Clue, Data Science Simplified, Access Theory First Amendment, Marucci Cat 9 Junior Big Barrel, Monopoly Apk Obb,

Kommentera