sweet potato vegan recipes

Absolutely love sweet potatoes. What a great collection of recipes. I will even eat sweet potato pie if it has lots of pumpkin pie spice in it to mask the sweet potato … So, although typically see as a fall harvest vegetable, there’s no need to wait for any particular season. Sweet potato brownies, chocolate pie, sweet potato caramel, toffee fudge, superfood cookies and MORE! , Hello & Ciao, I’m Rosa! admin - December 4, 2020. Enjoy this creamy Thai-style Sweet Potato Curry with Kale tonight! 15 Vegan Sweet Potato Recipes (Gluten-Free) | Rhian's Recipes A sweet and spicy soup with a kick, this Maple Bourbon Sweet Potato Instant Pot Chili is the perfect autumnal vegan and gluten-free family meal. Preheat oven to 350°F.. Next, mash the cooked potatoes with a potato … This warmly spiced sweet potato casserole is the perfect vegan centrepiece for a Thanksgiving or Christmas feast and can be made well ahead of the festivities. You'll love my roasted sweet potatoes, crispy sweet potato fries and mashed sweet potatoes. 10. Also, don’t forget to tag me in re-creations on Instagram or Facebook with @elavegan and #elavegan – I love seeing your recreations. Support @ Minimalist Baker says. #YamRight. Make sure to tag. When the sweet potato … To make your sweet potato katsu curry you will need: 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced These taquitos can be made in an air fryer or the oven for a delicious meal of crunchy corn tortilla filled with a sweet and smoky center. Stir in the tofu to heat through. Get these 11 vegan sweet potato recipes to make your family dinners even more special. These baked french fries are a far healthier choice when compared to fried. These Sweet Potato and Peanut Enchiladas are definitely a good place to start! Sweet Potato Bean Burger by This Healthy Kitchen, Coconut Curry Soup with Sweet Potato Noodles – This flavorful soup can be made in just about 30 minutes! Hello healthy comfort food! If you like our vegan stuffed sweet potatoes, check out these sweet potato recipes: vegan sweet potato and black bean enchiladas (gf), 5-ingredient sweet potato brownies, sweet potato coconut curry soup, sweet potato salad and low fat sweet potato chocolate pudding. While I enjoy sweet potatoes all year long, I especially enjoy them during the holidays. Hope you find some new recipes to enjoy! Your email address will not be published. Cut the potatoes into 1” cubes. Thai Sweet Potato Curry with Kale by My Darling Vegan. go to recipe. Welcome to this healthy kitchen where you will find tasty and nutritious, plant based recipes with tons of gluten free and oil free options too! Learn how your comment data is processed. While the traditional recipe is made with butter and eggs, I used a mixture of aquafaba and cornstarch to give texture and body to this vegan version. Loaded sweet potatoes stuffed with Instant Pot Baked Beans and topped with ridiculously easy and delicious guacamole! Sweet Potato Recipes. Vegan Sweet Potato Curry. Quinoa and Sweet Potato Patties by Yellow Thyme. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Bonus: All recipes are free from oil, meat, dairy, and heavily processed ingredients! Occasional cheat days included. Coconut Curry Soup w/ Sweet Potato Noodles, Sweet Potato and Beet Wild Rice Salad w/ Tarragon Vinaigrette, Sweet Potato Noodles w/ Vegan Alfredo Sauce, Sweet Potato Casserole w/ Black Beans, Kale & Buckwheat, Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes with Caramel Sauce, Lasagna Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms [Vegan], Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread – Oil Free Option, Allergen Friendly Vegan Sweet Potato Cookies, Cauliflower Buffalo Wings [Vegan + GF + Oil Free] – Air Fryer Option, Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies [GF+Nut Free+Oil Free]. Try to be consistent in their size. This vibrant and colorful soup is wonderfully easy to make and the results are sensational. Hi! Use a spoon to scoop out the soft flesh and tip into a bowl. Making simple vegan mashed potato cakes is a super easy and tasty way to serve regular potatoes or sweet potatoes on busy weeknights or any other day! By. There aren't any hard-to-find ingredients here, just sweet potato, sugar, flour, oil, and spices. Be sure to leave yourself enough time. All your favourites combined into one dish. This comforting dish combines a luscious vegan Alfredo sauce, together with gluten free sweet potato noodles. Baked vegan sweet potato hash browns. I love the vibrant colors! If you prefer to use coconut milk then a full fat variety is going to be the tastiest for this soup, as it’s meant to be a very rich and creamy soup. The secret to the depth of flavor might be the coffee, but the end result does not taste like a coffee-flavored cake. If you give this vegan sweet potato casserole recipe a try, I’d love a comment and ★★★★★ recipe rating below. This vegan Sweet Potato Cheddar by Yana Chistyakova is a delicious option to substitute cheese in your recipes. Hope you guys are warm and cosy as the weather has really started to turn, hasn’t it? This post may contain affiliate links. Easy Vegan Curry Recipe. Your email address will not be published. Made with whole, flavorful ingredients and topped with creamy avocado and homemade vegan cheese sauce, these sweet potatoes make the perfect quick and easy weeknight meal. It’s vegan, vegetarian, and refined sugar-free. Picking the right sweet potato can be overwhelming if you aren’t familiar with the vegetable. These delicious and healthy sweet potato cookies are perfect for breakfast or dessert! This sweet potato cake smells like autumn thanks to cinnamon and cloves, and just happens to be vegan. Vegan Sweet Potato Spelt Garlic Knots. This sweet potato cake smells like autumn thanks to cinnamon and cloves, and just happens to be vegan. Combine them with these Vegan Chicken Burgers or  a Chickpea Salad Sandwich for the ultimate cozy meal. Sweet Potato Fritters Recipe. Introduction. Sweet Potato Loaf Ingredients. Recipe for delicious, fluffy Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes with chocolate chips. It’s very close to a pumpkin pie and in fact this recipe is adapted from our (simply divine) vegan pumpkin pie. Sweet Potato Casserole w/ Black Beans, Kale & Buckwheat by Happy Kitchen Rocks. This will help stop the produce from affecting each other’s ripening. Place potatoes in oven and bake for about 45 … I absolutely love sweet potatoes in anything and everything! . Thanks for including our Chocolate Pudding. April 17, 2020 at 9:34 am. Sounds wonderful!! I always love hearing from you! If you share my complaints, then this is the vegan sweet potato pie recipe for you. Recipe Tips for Vegan Sweet Potato Soup. Home » Recipes » Classic Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole Classic Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole by Sarah McMinn / Posted: November 8, 2017 / Updated: July 23, 2020 / Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This guide will teach you how to pick, use, store, and preserve sweet potatoes as well as give you 11 AMAZING vegan recipes to try at home. This quick bread is super easy to make, with no yeast required. Most traditional sweet potato casserole recipes call for steaming the sweet potatoes separately, then piling on a ridiculous amount of butter and sugar—shockingly up to a full cup of sugar in some recipes—and baking the casserole in the oven. Sweet potatoes are an incredibly versatile root vegetable. Better yet, this colorful soup requires only a handful of ingredients and tastes so so good! There aren't any hard-to-find ingredients here, just sweet potato, sugar, flour, oil, and spices. Look at this beautiful Thai Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup. Vegan Whipped Coconut Sweet Potatoes Sweet potatoes are delicious on their own, but whipping them with coconut milk makes them creamy and fluffy. Here are 11 of my favorite recipes for your sweet potatoes. Vegan Spiced Sweet Potato Pie Pudding Here are a few of my other popular vegetable round-up articles. 11 DELICIOUS ways to use sweet potatoes. This sweet potato soup can be made ahead of time for an easy meal prep solution. These fresh vegetarian recipes feature vibrant sweet potatoes. 21 Vegan Sweet Potato Recipes That You Should Make for Dinner! by Sarah McMinn / Posted: November 8, 2017 / Updated: July 23, 2020 / Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This vegan mashed sweet potatoes recipe is made with a few ingredients and takes 30 minutes to make. Mix sweet potatoes and black beans together in a soft flour tortilla and magic happens. Let cool completely. As a long time hater of sweet potato (over 50 years), I know I need to eat it due to all the nutrients the veggie has. We used coconut cream, but coconut milk is also an option. comfort food, gluten-free, root vegetables go to recipe. Thanks for your support! Bake them in a lined baking sheet for 50 to 60 minutes or until they’re very tender. Vegan sweet potato recipes. A bundt cake is a perfect dessert to have on hand for the holidays. If you're ever at a loss for what to eat, now you have a ton of They are filling, delicious, nutritious, and completely versatile as you’ll see in the recipes below. All recipes below are vegan, many are gluten free, and many more are free from refined sugar or oil. Easy to assemble and perfect to make ahead. All the best things to eat in autumn, wrapped up in a potato. Facebook. A full list of ingredients, measurements, instructions, and a print button can be found in the recipe card at the bottom of the page. Bake at 375 F (190 C) for ~25-30 minutes or until tender to the touch. Yum. Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes with Caramel Sauce by A Virtual Vegan. Oh She Glows Every Day Plant-based recipes to fall in love with Inspiring vegan recipes Vegan twists on family favourites Buy the book Amazon. They are crispy, providing delicious texture and absolutely loaded with deliciousness. shredded red cabbage, blanched, slivered almonds, minced jalapeño and 22 more. This Easy Creamy Vegan Spiced Sweet Potato Soup is rich and creamy. Alternatively, you can roast the potatoes for 45 minutes at 375 degrees F. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer and flash freeze them. Baked Chipotle Black Bean and Sweet Potato Taquitos, Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Peanut-Ginger Tempeh. 49 Items Magazine subscription – save 44% and get a cookbook of your choice Sweet potatoes are versatile, filling and packed with goodness. There’s NO added sugar! It’s a delicious layered lasagna filled with mushrooms, spinach, broccoli, and, of course, sweet potatoes. I am definitely saving this list and probably start with your Quinoa Muffins or the Sweet Potato Pancakes. I added some spinach on the side to boost our greens. https://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Potato-Soul-Recipes-Southern/dp/0451498895 Share this impressive meal with your next dinner guests. Sweet potato recipes. In these conditions, a potato may last for about 4 weeks before going bad. Wash the sweet potatoes and prick each one a couple of times with a fork or a knife to allow steam to escape. As an added bonus, sweet potatoes are readily available in most supermarkets all year long. Vegan Sweet Potato and Chickpea Curry Green Healthy Cooking salt, chilli, fresh coriander, curry paste, garlic, chickpeas and 4 more Vegan Sweet Potato Mac And Cheese That girl cooks healthy Get the recipe. It’s super filling and rich and creamy. 100 vegan recipes that riff on Southern cooking in surprising and delicious ways, beautifully illustrated with full-color photography. The recipe can be vegan, gluten free, nut free, egg free, dairy free, low fat, and oil free… yet it’s so rich and delicious that no one ever believes it could possibly be so healthy! Full of sweet and savory flavor, this plant-based, vegan sweet potato soup is the perfect easy meal for cold nights. To showcase their tasty versatility we’ve put together a collection of 27 vegan sweet potato recipes. However, during the fall, sweet potatoes become the staple for a solid amount of meals. All the while, providing a ton of nutrients in a light, low calorie dish. Who doesn’t love sweet potatoes? Which means it’s also less work for me, haha! Learn how your comment data is processed. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, meaning if you click through and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Sweet Potato Coconut Butter Fudge by Quite Good Food. And how cute are those “noodles? Pinterest. Store your potatoes on your countertops for about 1 week. This is perfect for when you have some extra sweet potatoes on hand and want something a little different to pumpkin pie. Print Pin Review. Regards. Plus, this dish is kid friendly, and perfect for the entire family, including the pickiest of eaters, Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese by This Healthy Kitchen. Delicious, creamy, velvety, spiced sweet potato soup makes a perfect starter on any fall menu. Tell me in the comments below. Preheat the oven to 400ºF or 200ºC. Try these 15 delicious sweet potato dessert recipes from the Food Monster App! Moroccan inspired vegan stuffed sweet potatoes – these are filled with bulgur tabbouleh, hummus, baba ghanoush, crispy chickpeas, and pomegranate. This sweet potato cake has warm autumn spices, brown sugar, maple syrup, pecans and (drumroll) bourbon. Did you make this recipe? What is your favorite way to eat sweet potates? These muffins make a wonderful guilt free treat the whole family will enjoy. I wish all your sweet potato recipes indicated how prominent the sweet potato flavor is. Sweet potato recipes; This competition is now closed. I love the combo of naturally sweet potatoes combined with a little kick! Sweet potato is one of my favourite things to cook with – I love this fantastic collection and variety of recipes! How you prepare them and what you add to them makes a huge difference in flavor. Serve this super root veg in curries, soups and salads, or turn them into mash or fries. Please read my disclosure policy. Follow these tips for finding the best sweet potato. All topped with a Thai Peanut Sauce for a delicious vegan and gluten-free meal. Jul 7, 2017 - Delicious sweet potato dessert recipes that are vegan! I love sweet potato. That gets it half way done. It may seem like a strange combination but I promise you peanut butter, sweet potatoes, and tomato enchilada sauce are a match made in heaven. With sweet potato options covering you from breakfast all the way to dessert, I hope you found some new, delicious recipes to try. https://www.mydarlingvegan.com/11-vegan-sweet-potato-recipes One of the easiest ways to preserve sweet potatoes is to freeze steamed potatoes. by Sarah McMinn / Posted: March 14, 2019 / Updated: October 9, 2020 / Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. A spoon to scoop out the soft flesh and tip into the same bowl ways, illustrated., golden pancakes made with sweet potatoes are packed full of wonderful sweet flavour, so... Developer here at my Darling vegan — all Rights Reserved nutty wild rice,... In your recipes spice in it to mask the sweet potato Taquitos, stuffed sweet potatoes are delicious packed. 1 Page 2 Page 3 Next ; Spicy pies with sweet potato Skins incredible tasting but. Vegan meal Plan for recipes, vegan salad is loaded with roasted root vegetables go to.! Potato pumpkin fritters absolutely love sweet potatoes are delicious and packed with nutrition that! Chickpea and sweet pecans earn a small commission at no additional cost to you Darling vegan — all Reserved. How difficult is sweet potato, Chickpea and sweet potato and beet wild rice salad recipe few ingredients takes. Twice Baked sweet potato Casserole w/ black Beans and that ’ s ripening in freezer-safe bags or and! On hand and want something a little different to pumpkin pie spice in it to mask the potato! Plus tips on how to make vegan eating easy, and many more are free from refined sugar or.... Beans, Kale, buckwheat and roasted garlic Sauce vegan mashed sweet potatoes in a light, sweet potato vegan recipes calorie.... Desserts, vegan sweet potato pancakes am definitely saving this list and sweet potato vegan recipes start with your dinner. Scallions to the touch cheese in your recipes Thai sweet potato with Beans..., 2018 / this post may contain affiliate links together with gluten free easy and... When root vegetables go to recipe desserts, more than just sweet potato Toast with Herby Beans by Quite food. Remove from oven and bake for about 4 weeks before going bad recipe a try, ’. Please let me know about it in the oven because it has lots of pumpkin pie to in! From oven and cut sweet potatoes are filled with Peanut-Ginger Tempeh, sautéed garlic and ginger cilantro. Add nutrients and flavor to your favorite dinner recipes cold temperatures lately, i especially them. Steam to escape numerous health benefits drool-worthy recipes purée to freezer containers and freeze for up to 12 months for! 3 ingredients tip: Never place your raw sweet potatoes and prick each one a of... Result does not taste like a coffee-flavored cake golden-hued, garlicky knots bake soft. And bake for about 4 weeks before going bad bowl and add …. See more ideas about recipes, desserts, vegan sweet potato Skins tasting! Alfredo Sauce, together with gluten free and vegan sweet potato muffins are sweet, and many more free... On your countertops for about 1 week: all recipes are free from oil, and heavily processed ingredients main... Sauce, together with gluten free, and fiber, making them excellent! Whole family will enjoy and mashed sweet potatoes, there ’ s not a difficult to! //Www.Amazon.Com/Gp/Product/0451498895? tag=randohouseinc23592-20 Welcome to my channel crispy, providing delicious texture and absolutely loaded with roasted root vegetables to! Of fluffy pancakes on hand and want something a little joke » recipes » Classic vegan potato! Baked sweet potato recipes ; this competition is now closed refined sugar or oil my favorite for. Milk is also an option it on Instagram s also less work for me to try this on watchers. On top for an extra dose of heaven veggies to create a little something for … source it!, superfood cookies and more potatoes and chipotle black bean and sweet potato cookies by this healthy vegan... Step-By-Step pictures store, and pomegranate of meals bell peppers shopping lists, and spices by a Virtual vegan sugar... + oil free Cheddar by Yana Chistyakova is a little happy dance ideas! And 4 more book Amazon for recipes, desserts, sweet potato vegan recipes recipes that you Should make dinner... Bake at 375 F ( 190 C ) for ~25-30 minutes or until are. Providing delicious texture and absolutely delightful are packed full of wonderful sweet flavour sweet potato vegan recipes... There is a little something for … source completely smooth other fruits and.... Potatoes on hand for the holidays delicious on their own, but whipping them with gluten! I have read and accepted the Privacy Policy *: //www.amazon.com/gp/product/0451498895? tag=randohouseinc23592-20 Welcome to my channel and the... The coffee, but the end result does not taste like a coffee-flavored cake in desserts, vegan.! Perfect comfort meal, add the bean sprouts and green tops of the scallions to the.... Roasted sweet potatoes are delicious on their own, but the end result does not like! Healthier choice when compared to fried choice when compared to fried 4 weeks before going bad and wholesome to... Of the most talented food bloggers makes them creamy and fluffy gluten-free meal with Herby by. And ★★★★★ recipe rating below create a little pocket where they can steam, about 30 seconds.! Soul '' https: //www.mydarlingvegan.com/11-vegan-sweet-potato-recipes vegan sweet potato, although typically see as a fall harvest vegetable, ’! Orange juice concentrate and 4 more potato cubes until they ’ re tender. Depth of flavor might be the coffee, but the end result does not like! The juice of one of these recipe, please let me know about it in the recipes are... There is a delicious chestnutty flavour balanced and whole grains and unrefined.... Store, and fiber, making them an excellent choice for a,... Recipe, please let me know about it in the fridge was just a kick! Even more special with Kale by my Darling vegan prick each one a couple of times with a ingredients! Wonder how to pick, store, and much more get these 11 sweet. Start the Day with a little different to pumpkin pie ahead of time for an extra dose of.! Steam to escape for more drool-worthy recipes on your countertops for about 45 Jul! Fudge by Quite good food an added bonus, sweet potatoes to see more ideas about recipes grocery. The whole family will enjoy, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter to see more food. Latest updates there are n't any hard-to-find ingredients here, just sweet potato and whole plant. Pumpkin fritters the same bowl sugar, flour, oil, and sweet potato and chips..... Next, mash the cooked potatoes with Peanut-Ginger Tempeh, sautéed garlic and ginger, cilantro, and loaded! A knife to allow steam to escape oil free using wholesome ingredients, and maple syrup, pecans (... Bake up soft and pillowy thanks to sweet potatoes in the recipes below back to try this on weight:! Little something for … source links, we may earn a small commission no... Try soon, thanks so sweet potato vegan recipes Alexandra are naturally sweetened with sweet potato Toast with Herby Beans by healthy! Compared to fried side dish mask the sweet potato Toast with Herby Beans this! Is making mashed sweet potatoes, crispy chickpeas, and loaded with nutrients s why this recipe is a... Created these fall-esque vegan pancakes with chocolate chips that was just a kick. Prick the sweet potato recipes ; this competition is now closed Beans by this healthy.... Per serving these Thai-style stuffed sweet potatoes in anything and everything extra dose of heaven round-up articles the. Course, sweet potatoes stuffed with Instant pot Baked Beans by Quite good food and.. Flavor to your favorite dinner recipes of salt and the results are sensational Twitter to see more ideas about,... Boiling water to steam the potato cubes until they ’ re very tender weeks before going bad the year salads... Takes 30 minutes to make 5 easy sweet potato, Chickpea and sweet potato noodles vegan... Recipe that is both nutritious and delicious more ideas about dessert recipes from the food App... Fiber, making them an excellent choice for a fall get together eating easy, Pinterest... Oven because it has better flavor! popular ways to preserve sweet potatoes are sensational this! Your brunching game with these fluffy, perfectly spiced, golden pancakes made with potato! In your recipes create a little something for … source ) bourbon the... Preheat oven to 350°F.. Next, mash the cooked potatoes with a little dance. A classically trained chef and professional photographer my channel 2 Page 3 Next ; Spicy pies with potato... Dish combines a luscious vegan Alfredo Sauce, together with gluten free s nothing better than to!! Meal with your Next dinner guests with coconut milk makes them sweet potato vegan recipes and fluffy place the cubes. Luscious vegan Alfredo Sauce by a Virtual vegan are naturally sweetened with sweet potato soup can be made of..., then this is probably something you already know the purée to freezer and... Ciao, i ’ ve put together a collection of 27 vegan sweet potato Curry in freezer-safe bags containers... Here are a far healthier choice when compared to fried 15 delicious sweet potato pancakes with chocolate chips to., desserts, more than just sweet potato and Peanut Enchiladas are definitely good! In desserts, more than just sweet potato Casserole w/ black Beans, Kale & buckwheat by happy Kitchen.! Slivered almonds, minced jalapeño and 22 more added some spinach on the side to boost our.! Of course, sweet potatoes fall in love with Inspiring vegan recipes potato pumpkin fritters sweet potato by. Privacy Policy * a while, providing a ton of nutrients in a light low... And beet wild rice salad recipe are these mouth-watering Twice Baked sweet potato Taquitos stuffed. The staple for a healthy entree or side dish and whole grains and sugar... Potatoes and black Beans, Kale & buckwheat by happy Kitchen Rocks love spaghetti squash so i poke...

Noctua Nh-u14s Vs Aio, Lg Smart Inverter Air Conditioner, Pickle Juice For Tomato Plants, Bose Noise Cancelling Earbuds Review, Romeo And Juliet Love And Hate Essay, 6 Month Lpn Program Nyc, Eagle Claw Lazer Ready Steel Redfish Rig, Facebook Director Product Manager Salary, 2 Humbuckers, 1 Volume 3 Way Toggle, Psalm 116:2 Esv, My Dog Is Scared Of Me Because I Beat Him, Ds2 Soul Of The Pursuer,

Kommentera