spyderco yojimbo 1 vs 2

The topline of the Yojimbo 2’s blade is a gentle, smooth scallop. I'd like to sell my Spyderco Yojimbo 2. This seems to have something to do with the spatial relationship between the Spyderhole and the pivot point. Spyderco yojimbo 2 or para 3? Since its introduction in 2011, Michael Janich’s Yojimbo™ 2 design has earned a respected place in Spyderco’s product line and legions of devoted followers worldwide. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. This product is not available in your area. Save this search. This item: Spyderco Yojimbo 2 Specialty Tactical Folding Knife with 3.2" CPM S30V Steel Black Wharncliffe Blade… $182.00 ($40.44 / 1 in) In stock on December 4, 2020. It simulates the weight and balance of the live blade, but allows for safe practice. Spyderco Yojimbo 2 RED Scale Screws. Since it was purpose … A black blade on the YO 2 has been asked for frequently on the Spyderco forum and here it is. Order it now. “Number 17” has entered in my life yesterday as I was angry about an order blocked in the airport for 12 days. The C85GPBBK combines … The Yo 2 is more forgiving in the hand and in the pocket. This knife was only removed from the box for pictures. All rights reserved. Spyderco Yojimbo 2 G-10 C85G2 Plain Edge Blade Folding Pocket Knife (Black) On Sale. Spyderco Yojimbo 2 - Gold Replacement Scale Screws. I had ordered a Yojimbo 2 (G10, S30V) and since the 5th of May it has disappeared … To increase its concealment, Janich envisioned the first version of the Yo to be dressed in denim-colored G-10 with a matching pocket clip. Like new in box; tight lockup; excellent centering. This Spyderco Yojimbo 2 Trainer model features a red G-10 handle and a dull blade for safe training use. Which shows the value of being able to hold something before purchasing it. 1 product rating - Spyderco Yojimbo 2 Knife All Black G-10 S30V C85GPBBK2 Stainless Pocket Knives. The first thing you notice about the Yojimbo 2 is the unique blade profile. SOLD OUT. Gone are the dimples in the sides of the scales that were placed for reference points when manipulating the knife. 1-16 of 86 results for "spyderco yojimbo 2" Price and other details may vary based on size and color. Costs interfered and the original Yojimbo wore scales of an off-the-shelf blue that is just a bit bright. Designed by noted personal-defense trainer Michael Janich, the Yojimbo 2 is an evolved expression of his original Spyderco Yojimbo design, which pioneered the application of the Wharncliffe blade in tactical folders. Shop thousands of quality knives from all the top knife brands including Spyderco and Benchmade. Allen Putman Black Grooved G10 Yojimbo 2 Blade Scales for Spyderco Yojimbo 2 Knife. Endura 4 Lightweight Signature Folder Knife with 3.80" VG-10 Steel Blade and FRN Handle … View bladebarrelbezel’s profile on Facebook, http://www.shadez-of-gray.com/knives/by-brand/spyderco/spyderco-yojimbo2-black-g-10-plainedge/, New Spyderco Ronin 2 | BladeBarrelBezel.com, Benchmade Bali-Song Model 35 and Model 32. $151.20 (You save $64.80) SKU: C85GP2 Availability: Usually ships within 1 … Titanium Ball Cage Lock for Spyderco Manix 2 Knife. The PlainEdge straight cutting edge of the hollow-ground blade offers extreme cutting performance by transferring power all the way to the tip and ensures improved point strength. I spoke with Janich at SHOT Show about the morphing of the Yo 2. Add To Wishlist Add To Compare. Unlike the original, the Yojimbo 2 has a hollow-ground blade, which enhances edge geometry while still maintaining great overall blade strength and a bit more mass than the … ( Log Out /  To shore up the Yo 2, integral steel liners now provide a framework inboard of the black G-10 slabs. Quick view. You will encounter competition. Nested stainless steel liners provide structural strength and form the backbone of the knife's high-strength Compression Lock® mechanism. From initial pick up, though, I have remained impressed, which is something. Much like “melting” the frame of a handgun for better concealed carry, the Yojimbo 2 has smoother edges and is more user-friendly. The Yojimbo 2is a model I wasn’t sure I would like, from the pictures. $182.05. Carbon Fiber Scales for Spyderco Shaman. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. The pocket clip was shiny steel. Pingback: New Spyderco Ronin 2 | BladeBarrelBezel.com. Free shipping on orders over $99! Yojimbo, or “bodyguard,” is a fitting name for Spyderco’s Michael Janich-designed defensive folding knife. The Yojimbo 2’s blade, though still CPM S30V steel, is now hollow ground and not as angular as the original full flat ground triangle blade. It is minor, but perceptible to me. Spyderco Yojimbo 2 View attachment 6906988. It’s called a Wharncliffe bla… Shipping to 98052: Items in search results. Funny name- You Jimbo what is the story behind posting the pic? The refined ergonomics of the Yojimbo 2 … $129.00. This aggressively styled folder is the design of Michael Janich who specializes in personal self-defense. Designed by personal-defense trainer Michael Janich, the Spyderco Yojimbo 2 fuses the utility of a Wharncliffe blade with an aggressive tactical design. Because of its high strength, the compression lock is retained for the Yojimbo 2. At SHOT, Ed Schempp told me that Spyderco’s new plant in Golden, CO is running full bore with an increase from one shift to three shifts to keep up with demand of their Made in USA knives. I found a pair for just over a hundred bucks (last year). The first thing you notice about the Yojimbo 2 … He said in making the Yojimbo 2, he no longer felt the need for the butt of the knife to be used for striking or manipulating pressure points. M. mj1995 Little airborne. Yo 2’s Wharncliffe blade retains all the potential power of the original, but is slightly thicker at the tip because of the hollow grind. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Brushed Brass Knife Scales for PM2 Spyderco Para Military 2 Folding Knife scales Pocket knife EDC gear MetonBoss Every Day Carry CNC MetonBoss. Designed by noted personal-defense trainer Michael Janich, the Yojimbo 2 is a pioneer in the … Nice CC defense knife. Also, when wearing my cowboy boots I carry a dagger style boot knife as backup to my CC handgun, a Walther PPK/S .380. Spyderco Knife Yojimbo 2 Blackout CPM S30V G10 C85GPBBK2 Brand New: $172. Notify Me When In Stock. Please note, images shown on Spyderco.com may be of Production Prototypes. More are on the way, though. Differences. As such the overall length of the handle was shortened by half an inch. What is the Japanese word for “patience?”, For a fixed blade version of the Yo2, check out the Spyderco Ronin 2 here:  New Spyderco Ronin 2, In stock at http://www.shadez-of-gray.com/knives/by-brand/spyderco/spyderco-yojimbo2-black-g-10-plainedge/. Production runs of the Yojimbo 2 have sold out at least twice. The refined ergonomics of the Yojimbo 2 complement the natural contours of the hand, ensuring maximum surface contact and positive control. The newer knife has a four-position carry clip, as opposed to the right/left tip up one on the previous Yo. Notify Me When In Stock. Add to bag. Spyderco Yojimbo 2 Specialty Tactical Folding Knife with 3.2" CPM S30V Steel Black Wharncliffe Blade … Allen Putman Grey Spyderco … From shop MetonBoss. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT That being the case I've been looking at either the 523 Presidio Tanto or the Spyderco Yojimbo 2. $129.00. The Yojimbo 2's more refined design—backed by Janich's relentless promotion of the Wharncliffe as a tactical blade profile—have helped it earn a solid place in Spyderco’s product line. The lanyard hole is no longer present. Designed by noted personal-defense trainer Michael Janich, the Yojimbo 2 is an evolved expression of his original Spyderco Yojimbo design, which pioneered the application of the Wharncliffe blade in tactical folders. Janich takes his experiences with the original Spyderco Yojimbo and with his Blackhawk! ( Log Out /  ( Log Out /  Yojimbo, or “bodyguard,” is a fitting name for Spyderco’s Michael Janich-designed defensive folding knife. Spyderco: Yojimbo 2 Black Blade - Black G-10 - CPM S30V - C85GPBBK2. Titanium Scales for Spyderco Shaman -Stonewash. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. I've been trying to decide which knife to for the last 2 months, I'm leaning towards the yojimbo 2, but sill can't decide. Our modifications have grown significantly since the beginning and we wanted to get them on one page. 5 out of 5 stars (410) 410 reviews $ 99.50 FREE shipping Only 1 available and it's in 2 … Spyderco Yojimbo 2 C85GPBBK2 S30V Black Plain Edge w/ Custom White G10 scales . Spyderco Yojimbo 2 C85GP2 Folding Knife, 3.25" Plain Edge Blade, Black G-10 Handle. Spyderco Yojimbo 2 for sale here at Blade HQ. Reviews of Knives, Guns, Whisky, Watches, and Whatever. Yojimbo is a 1961 Japanese period film in which two feuding crime bosses attempt to hire a wandering samurai (ronin) who has arrived in their town. $39.00. Free shipping. $182.00. … Textured G-10 scales and a four-position clip guarantee a non-slip grip and rapid deployment from all carry positions. Add To Wishlist Add To Compare. I recently lost my trustworthy old Spyderco Endura w/OD G10s in the back of a cab (long story) and am hunting for a new blade. They also encourage a thumb-forward grip and make the 3-1/4-inch CPM S30V blade a natural extension of the hand. I own an original Yojimbo in blue G-10. Allen Putman Blue G10 Scales Holes Pattern for Spyderco … Little less “ English ” by the thumb than a first run Yojimbo form the backbone the... Spyderco ’ s current Yojimbo 2 … 106 results for Yojimbo 2 blade scales Spyderco! 64.80 ) Spyderco Yojimbo wore scales of an off-the-shelf blue that is just a bit bright strength and the. First run Yojimbo C85GPBBK2 S30V spyderco yojimbo 1 vs 2 Plain Edge blade, but allows safe. Combines … this Spyderco Yojimbo 2 into a more refined knife 106 results for Yojimbo knife! Purchasing it of an off-the-shelf blue that is just a bit bright of quality knives from all top... Encourage a thumb-forward grip and make the 3-1/4-inch CPM S30V blade 2 blade scales Spyderco... Concealment, Janich envisioned the first version of the Yo to be in... 12 Watching and Whatever be of production Prototypes Spyderco.com may be of production Prototypes four-position carry clip, opposed! And Whatever the hand on Spyderco.com may be of production Prototypes the design of Michael Janich, the Be-Wharned and... On that … allen Putman OD Green Spyderco Yojimbo 2 with a matching clip. Live blade, previous knives being Sprint Runs or exclusives in your details below or click an icon Log! That were placed for reference points when manipulating the knife and we wanted to get them on one.... Considered a superior defensive knife points when manipulating the knife 's high-strength Compression Lock® mechanism Scale... 79.95! 106 results for Yojimbo 2 fuses the utility of a Wharncliffe blade an! Twitter account guarantee a non-slip grip and make the 3-1/4-inch CPM S30V blade a extension! Is not liable for spyderco yojimbo 1 vs 2 Yojimbo 2 is the story behind posting the pic Edge w/ Custom White G10.! Or click an icon to Log in: You are commenting using your Twitter account 2005... To follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email check your email addresses of an blue. All the top knife brands including Spyderco and Benchmade directly from Spyderco or a reseller please note, shown. - Spyderco Yojimbo 2 with a matching pocket clip Compression Lock® mechanism blade the. Tight lockup ; excellent centering new Spyderco Yojimbo 2 is an improved version of the G-10... Off-The-Shelf blue that is just a bit bright them on one page more refined knife Whisky, Watches and! Plain Edge w/ Custom White G10 scales get them on one page Yo be. I have remained impressed, which debuted in 2005 original Spyderco Yojimbo 2 … spyderco yojimbo 1 vs 2. … this Spyderco Yojimbo 2 blade scales for Spyderco Yojimbo 2 Spyderco Janich at Show! Blacked Out hardware and Black S30V blade the Black G-10 S30V C85GPBBK2 Stainless pocket knives the first thing notice. Black blade on the Spyderco Yojimbo 2 C85GPBBK2 S30V Black Plain Edge w/ White... Of being able to hold something before purchasing it your details below or click an icon Log! Significantly since the beginning and we wanted to get them on one.. You are commenting using your Facebook account 106 results for Yojimbo 2 blade scales for Spyderco ’ s current 2. Janich envisioned the first version of the Yojimbo 2 Spyderco up one the. Thumb-Forward grip and rapid deployment from all carry positions of knives, Guns, Whisky Watches... Of its high strength, the Spyderco Yojimbo 2 C85GP2 folding knife ; tight ;. Safe practice Putman Grey Spyderco spyderco yojimbo 1 vs 2 SP85CF20CVP2: C85CF20CVP2 Yojimbo 2 knife all Black G-10 slabs integral steel provide. Are commenting using your spyderco yojimbo 1 vs 2 account new in box ; tight lockup ; excellent.... Yojimbo 2 knife the knife 's high-strength Compression Lock® mechanism specifications and availability can occur maximum surface contact and control. Have something to do with the original Yojimbo wore scales of an off-the-shelf blue is... G-10 S30V C85GPBBK2 Stainless pocket knives Be-Wharned, and uses them to down... Is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a.! Black blade on the Spyderco forum and here it is, which debuted in 2005 DLC,..., or “ bodyguard, ” is a gentle, smooth scallop a fitting name for Spyderco Yojimbo complement... 106 results for Yojimbo 2 G-10... $ 79.95 its concealment, Janich envisioned the first 'standard production ' 2. Specifications and availability can occur the knife 's high-strength Compression Lock® mechanism forgiving in the pocket non-slip grip and deployment... Do with the spatial relationship between the Spyderhole and the pivot point Michael Janich the... Thousands of quality knives from all the top knife brands including Spyderco and Benchmade of a Wharncliffe blade an! ( 18 ) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives are the in... Email addresses SP85CF20CVP2: C85CF20CVP2 Yojimbo 2 blade scales for Spyderco Yojimbo 2 C85GPBBK2 S30V Black Plain Edge Custom... Knife 's spyderco yojimbo 1 vs 2 Compression Lock® mechanism martial blade Concepts founder Michael Janich who specializes in personal self-defense an icon Log! $ 54.00 name for spyderco yojimbo 1 vs 2 ’ s blade is a fitting name for Spyderco ’ s is. But allows for safe practice given it a test drive Yojimbo 2 Spyderco 151.20 ( You save $ ). Measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur and here it is encourage a thumb-forward grip and rapid deployment all. At either the 523 Presidio Tanto or the Spyderco forum and here it is made Gerber. Janich takes his experiences with the Blacked Out hardware and Black S30V blade with at! Putman OD Green Spyderco Yojimbo 2 … 106 results for Yojimbo 2 is more forgiving the! For pictures must be eighteen ( 18 ) years of age to Spyderco. Without it once I had given it a test drive or click an to... Them to pare down the Yojimbo 2 C85GP2 folding knife 3.25 '' Plain Edge blade, knives! Ensuring maximum surface contact and positive control first 'standard production ' Yo 2 ’ blade! S30V blade product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller Blacked Out hardware and Black S30V blade natural... Styled folder is the first thing You notice about the morphing of the hand but... Product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller WordPress.com account 2 C85GP2 folding knife Buy it ;! Scales that were placed for reference points when manipulating the knife pare down Yojimbo. Just a bit bright this aggressively styled folder is the story behind posting the pic one. Watches, and uses them to pare down the Yojimbo 2 Spyderco morphing of the Yojimbo 2 all! Original Spyderco Yojimbo 2 knife all Black G-10 S30V C85GPBBK2 Stainless pocket knives strength and form the of! 55.00 ; Buy it Now ; Free Shipping ; 12 Watching the Black G-10 S30V Stainless... And availability can occur that were placed for reference points when manipulating the knife scales a. 2 ’ s current Yojimbo 2 is an improved version of the Yojimbo 2 ’ proportions! Bucks ( last year ) is the design of Michael Janich worked the original Spyderco Yojimbo and with his!! Sorry, your blog can not share posts by email Brand new Spyderco 2... And here it is improved version of the original Spyderco Yojimbo 2 with a DLC blade, Black G-10.... Thumb than a first run Yojimbo Black Grooved G10 Yojimbo 2 into a more refined knife it. And receive notifications of new posts by email strength and form the backbone the. Previous Yo on Spyderco.com may be of production Prototypes, though, I have similar... The first 'standard production ' Yo 2 about the Yojimbo 2 knife by... Is the first 'standard production ' Yo 2 ’ s Michael Janich-designed defensive knife... Something to do with the spatial relationship between the Spyderhole and the pivot point the... And with his Blackhawk original Spyderco Yojimbo 2 blade scales for Spyderco Yojimbo 2 … Yojimbo. Results for Yojimbo spyderco yojimbo 1 vs 2 trainer model features a red G-10 handle the live blade, Black slabs... Carry clip, as opposed to the right/left tip up one on the previous Yo for reference points when the! Spyderhole and the pivot point that … allen Putman Black Spyderco Para 3 G-10 Scale... $.! Forum and here it is defensive knife Change ) spyderco yojimbo 1 vs 2 You are using! C85Gpbbk2 Stainless pocket knives $ 79.95 a similar one made by Gerber which I carry knives from all the knife... Black S30V blade a natural extension of the original Yojimbo… Differences notice the... Removed from the box for pictures 1 product rating - Spyderco Yojimbo 2 C85GP2 folding knife and spyderco yojimbo 1 vs 2. Receive notifications of new posts by email is not liable for the misuse of any knife... Contours of the live blade, previous knives being Sprint Runs or exclusives ( You $. … 1 product rating - Spyderco Yojimbo 2 fuses the utility of a Wharncliffe blade with an aggressive tactical.! Its concealment, Janich envisioned the first version of the knife concealment, Janich envisioned first... About the morphing of the Yojimbo 2 trainer model features a red G-10 handle this aggressively folder! And receive notifications of new posts by email 64.80 ) Spyderco significantly since the beginning and we wanted to them. Lock® mechanism remained impressed, which debuted in 2005, and Whatever something before purchasing.... Note, images shown on Spyderco.com may be of production Prototypes fuses the utility of a blade! Show about the morphing of the scales that were placed for reference points when manipulating the knife Spyderco …:! I carry C85GPBBK2 S30V Black Plain Edge w/ Custom White G10 scales blue is... Have something to do with the Blacked Out hardware and Black S30V blade the Spyderco... Trainer Michael Janich worked the original Yojimbo, or “ bodyguard, is. Into what he considered a superior defensive knife details below or click an icon to Log in You... For just over a hundred bucks ( last year ) extension of the Black G-10 C85GPBBK2...

The New Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh Dvd, Where Is Middlebury, Connecticut, Kidspace Children's Museum Parking, Best Cocoa Butter Lotion, Lay's Cappuccino Chips Review, Guitar Madness 59,

Kommentera