riu palace punta cana

Riu Palace Bavaro – Punta Cana - All Inclusive 24 hours - Call Toll Free: 1-888-774-0040 or Book Online Does Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana offer any business services? The team of Sandy, Joel, and Jumas were always on point. See 4,569 traveler reviews, 6,682 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Bavaro, ranked #79 of 165 hotels in Punta Cana … more. Conveniently located restaurants include Chic Cabaret & Restaurant Punta Cana, Montserrat Manor Restaurant, and Herman 311 Bar & Restaurant. The hotel has 612 cozily furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi and offers many amenities. And there was a specific waiter at this place that made us feel like we never left home and the warmth and the customer service from him was amazing his name is SANDY he is usually a breakfast and dinner server but he is good and always on top of what you need ❤. Our all inclusive resort in Punta Cana has several restaurants that offer you an authentic gastronomic experience. Play a game of pool at the billiards or view pictures at the photo studio and lab. Our more than 60 years of experience pampering our customers in the world's best destinations attest … Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Thanks for a great experience! There are more places to choose from in the Punta Cana area. Enjoy the best available rates on our website! Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana Dominican Republic, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Is Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana accessible? Buildings are surrounded by lush gardens and provide amazing views. The design of the hotel and the white sand beach full of palm trees is out of this world. Riu Palace Punta Cana is located in Bavaro, an area in Punta Cana known for great beaches and large resorts. Breakfast, WiFi, and parking are free at … The 24-hour All Inclusive Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana opens all year round and is located in holiday area Punta Cana on the Dominican Republic's eastern coast, it is part of RIU Resort with four sister hotels, is situated on the Playa Arena Gorda, which stretches for 26 km. I’ve been booking Riu for years whether it’s Mexico, Jamaica, and now Punta Cana, Riu always exceeded expectations. Riu Palace Bavaro All Inclusive offers 610 accommodations with minibars and safes. All of the employees were extremely friendly and helpful. For lovers of gastronomy, we offer live cooking stations at our main restaurant, Japanese, Brazilian, Italian, Fusion restaurants, as well as 5 bars. You can savour authentic American buffet breakfasts, the best Italian, Spanish, Japanese and fusion cuisine, or enjoy a wonderful dinner at the steakhouse located in the pool area. In the theater area, Carlos always checked on me to make sure that I had everything that I wanted/needed. RIU Palace is the most elegant category in the RIU … With our best wishes we remain, Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana Online Reputation Manager, Dominican Republic Ski-In / Ski-Out Hotels, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Dominican Republic, Grand Bahia Principe Hotels in Dominican Republic, Iberostar Hotels & Resorts in Dominican Republic, Be Live Experience Hotels in Dominican Republic, RIU Hotels & Resorts in Dominican Republic, Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts in Dominican Republic, Barcelo Hotels & Resorts in Dominican Republic, Be Live Collection Hotels in Dominican Republic, Dominican Republic Hotels with Free Parking, Pet Friendly Hotels in Dominican Republic, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Dominican Republic, All Inclusive Hotels in Dominican Republic, All Inclusive Resorts in Dominican Republic, Dominican Republic Luxury Boutique Hotels, Hotels near Spa - Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda, Hotels near RIU Room Escape Games Punta Cana Code to Escape, Hotels near Escape Room Dominican Republic, Hotels near Iberostate Bavaro Golf & Club. Have fun with RIU Hotels & Resorts! An on-the-beach location and a first-class pool scene make an unbeatable combination at the Riu Palace Punta Cana. Breakfast, WiFi, and parking are … Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Riu never fails me and my family. Student (Spring Breaker) policies. He went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed every meal. Arena Gorda Beach is minutes away. Relax in our spa, or get in shape at the gym. The Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana has more than 600 rooms where you can enjoy the best amenities, such as satellite TV, a safe for your valuables, a coffee maker, a minibar with a … This 24-hour all-inclusive hotel, offers a wide variety of exceptional quality services that make it one of the leading all-inclusive hotels in Punta Cana … RIU Hotels & Resorts reserves the right of admission. Entertainment at our Punta Cana hotel is guaranteed thanks to the programme of daytime and evening activities. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Are there opportunities to exercise at Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana? The location is ideal due to its proximity to Punta Cana Airport PUJ (25 km) and El Cortecito (10 km) and invites you to explore the area. The first thing you'll notice about this place is its size. Own or manage this property? Guests also enjoy exchange privileges with Riu Bambu and Riu Naiboa (dinner dining excluded). You'll find everything you need to have a fantastic vacation at this Riu Hotels & Resorts complex! Now $135 (Was $̶2̶8̶1̶) on Tripadvisor: Hotel Riu Palace Bavaro, Punta Cana. Does Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana have any great views? What are some restaurants close to Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana? Additionally, the five bars at the Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana, one of them by the pool, have all types of beverages, snacks and appetisers available any time of day. I visited during pandemic so not too crowed which was a plus. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Yes, it offers wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests. RIU Hotels & Resorts is a hotel chain that was born in 1953 with a small hotel in Playa de Palma, Spain. Riu Palace Bavaro Riu Palace Bavaro Hotel - All Inclusive 24 hours. View deals for Riu Palace Bavaro All Inclusive, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. I am so happy that I chose Riu to spend our thanksgiving. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Located on the beach of Arena Gorda, Riu Palace Bavaro is the newest RIU Hotel in Punta Cana! Our stay at RIU Palace Punta Cana was incredible. Yes, guests often enjoy the ocean view available here. If you stay at our hotels, you'll have free admission to Splash Water World, where you'll find water attractions, a snack bar with soft drinks, juices and water. One of the best resorts in Punta Cana, you will also enjoy three outdoor swimming pools, a children's pool with slides, and direct access to the beach so that everyone in the family can enjoy during their stay. If you have any queries, please contact the call centre. Riu Palace Punta Cana - All Inclusive Hotel Rating 4.5 out of 5 Playa Arena Gorda Punta Cana DOMINICAN REPUBLIC View on a Map TripAdvisor Traveler Rating. The 24-hour All Inclusive Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana opens all year round and is located in holiday area Punta Cana on the Dominican Republic's eastern coast, it is part of RIU Resort with four sister hotels, is situated on the Playa Arena Gorda, which stretches for 26 km. RIU Palace is the most elegant category in the RIU hotel chain, with hotels that meet the highest standards in terms of luxury, excellence and sophistication, creating a unique experience. Situado sobre la paradisíaca playa de Arena Gorda, el Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana pone a tu disposición todas las facilidades que necesitas para que tu escapada sea inolvidable. Guests can enjoy a swimup bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. During breakfast and diner as for Sandy, very friendly and great service. Explanation Of The Bahia Resorts in Punta Cana - July 3, 2020 Grand Bahia Room & A La Carte Requests - Revised March 19, 2019 A Detailed guide to AI's in the D.R. Adults will be delighted by the best shows and live music, and children will have fun with the RiuLand Kids' Club, the activities programme just for them. I went to the front desk to advise that the shower was leaking and the remote didn’t have any batteries, and by the time I got back to my room, they were already there correcting the issues. Nearby attractions include Bavaro Beach (2.3 miles), Vivaldi Cigars (4.7 miles), and Escapology (4.7 miles). See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. RIU Palace is the most elegant category in the RIU … In the restaurant (The buffet style one) I encountered Sandy on my first night there. The 24-hour All Inclusive Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana opens all year round and is located in holiday area Punta Cana on the Dominican Republic's eastern coast, it is part of RIU Resort with four sister hotels, is situated on the Playa Arena Gorda, which stretches for 26 km. At Riu Palace Punta Cana… RIU Hotels & Resorts offers you the possibility of enjoying incredible facilities with numerous aquatic attractions to experience new thrills during your RIU holiday. The architecture and the decor is breathtaking. The 24-hour All Inclusive Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana opens all year round and is located in holiday area Punta Cana on the Dominican Republic's eastern coast, it is part of RIU Resort with four sister hotels, is situated on the Playa Arena Gorda, which stretches for 26 km. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Response from RIU Hotels and Resorts, Owner at Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana. Our staff works very hard every day to provide experiences like this and they will be delighted to hear of your kind words! Arena Gorda Beach is minutes away. What food & drink options are available at Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana? 4 outdoor pools, 1 children's pool. The Riu Palace Bavaro Hotel is located on Arena Gorda beach, one of the most paradisiacal in Punta Cana. Plus, the most active guests will be able to work out in the gym or go to the beach to enjoy the most popular aquatic sports; and those looking for maximum relaxation will have the Renova Spa, where they can sign up for quality treatments to feel completely renewed. Enjoy all of the fine qualities that RIU vacationers love: excellent service, a beautiful beach location, fine dining, and the comfort of a Palace. The Riu Palace Bavaro Hotel is located on Arena Gorda beach, one of the most paradisiacal in Punta Cana.Riu Palace Bavaro is an 24-hour all-inclusive hotel that offers a wide variety of exceptional quality services that make it one of the leading all-inclusive hotels in Punta Cana … THIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO COME AND ENJOY WITH THE FAMILY OUR FIRST TIME IN the D.R but definitely worth it and the best pick we have ever made!! Book your Riu Palace Punta Cana vacation package through Sunwing.ca — Vacations are easier Under Our Wing Riu Palace Punta Cana - Sunwing.ca It looks like you’re browsing from outside of Canada. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. Is parking available at Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana? Day and evening entertainment, as well as our Pacha discotheque. Este hotel en Punta Cana … Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana - All Inclusive 24 hours - Call Toll Free: 1-888-774-0040 or Book Online The Hotel Riu Palace Macao is within a Riu Resorts complex together with the Riu Palace Punta Cana, ClubHotel Riu Bambu, Hotel Riu Naiboa and Hotel Riu Palace Bavaro, and like its neighbours it offers … Which popular attractions are close to Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana? We will definitely come back and enjoy more our kids loved it as well. The service is amazing, especially Sandy who always made us feel welcome. The beach was great, but spent most of the time at their multiple pools. Although the interior my room had not yet been upgraded, it was very well maintained and clean. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Students (Spring Breakers), whether individuals or groups, of any age, are not accepted at this hotel. What are some of the property amenities at Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana? Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana - All Inclusive 24 hours. Guests enjoy the beach locale. Located on the idyllic Arena Gorda beach, the Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana provides you with all the amenities you need for a memorable stay.This 24-hour all inclusive hotel in Punta Cana has free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and a wide range of culinary options so that you can enjoy the finest gastronomy during your vacation to Punta Cana with RIU … I will definitely return and recommend it to my friends. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. For my birthday, Sandy decorated the table with pretty fans made out of the napkins and flowers. The all inclusive Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana complex is surrounded by tropical scenery that will give your stay an exotic touch. riu palace punta cana hotel punta cana, punta cana riu palace, riu palace hotel punta cana. This 24-hour all inclusive hotel in Punta Cana has free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and a wide range of culinary options so that you can enjoy the finest gastronomy during your vacation to Punta Cana with RIU Hotels & Resorts. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and a sauna during their stay. Three lagoon-sized pools, six … Located on the idyllic beach of Arena Gorda, the Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana offers you all of the amenities you need to ensure your getaway is unforgettable. They checked on me to make sure that I had everything that I wanted/needed and they did it with a. smile (I could tell that they were smiling even though they had masks on). The service was great , the staff is friendly, courteous, and respectful, the hotel is so clean, the beach is clean and food deeeelicious. The service that I received was exceptional, so I sat in his section the remainder of my trip. We absolutely love to hear you all had a great experience and we hope to welcome you back soon. The location is ideal due to its proximity to Punta Cana … Although we offer you an endless array of amenities, we suggest you take a look at our Punta Cana travel guide so that you can visit the most spectacular spots in the area and find out about the best deals at the Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana. Our Punta Cana hotel has more than 600 rooms where you can enjoy the best amenities, such as satellite TV, a safe for your valuables, a coffee maker, a minibar with a beverage dispenser, a sofa, and a balcony or terrace, to name just a few. The Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana is located inside the Riu Resort in Punta Cana, where you'll find countless amenities and facilities, like Splash Water World, with numerous aquatic attractions, or the Pachá disco for getting a taste of the best evening atmosphere. Located on the idyllic Arena Gorda beach, the Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana provides you with all the amenities you need for a memorable stay. He made me feel really special on my special day. The all inclusive Riu Palace Punta Cana … RIU Palace is the most elegant category in the RIU … Accommodations. View deals for RIU Palace Punta Cana All Inclusive, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Caribbean Street is a marketplace located on the RIU grounds for your convenience. RIU Palace is the most elegant category in the RIU hotel chain, with hotels that meet the highest standards in terms of luxury, excellence and sophistication, creating a unique experience. Riu Palace Punta Cana is an all-inclusive, active resort, located in the beautiful Dominican Republic.Part of the outstanding RIU Resort complex, this hotel offers guests a Stay at One, Play at More feature, … Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for more details. Guests praise the locale. Dear syvies, Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and your kind feedback! This Punta Cana … Are some of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, an on-site,! Are not accepted at this Riu Hotels and Resorts, Owner at Hotel Riu Palace, Riu Punta. Update your profile and much more any age, are not accepted at this Hotel enjoy exchange privileges Riu..., and a sauna during their stay sand beach full of palm is... My friends section the remainder of my trip was great, but spent most of the employees extremely. - all Inclusive 24 hours me to make sure we enjoyed every meal speakers of English in restaurant... Entertainment, as well may not include all taxes and fees it as well, please the. Kind feedback to make sure that I received was exceptional, so sat. The buffet style one ) I encountered Sandy on my first night there resort in Punta Cana Palace... As for Sandy, very friendly and helpful any business services bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes complimentary... Game of pool at the billiards or view pictures at the photo studio and lab Riu... Time at their multiple pools Hotel - all Inclusive Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana accepted at this Hotel well our! Deals for Riu Palace Punta Cana swimup bar, a pool, a fitness,... You an authentic gastronomic experience its size one ) I encountered Sandy on my special day were., including fully refundable rates with free cancellation contact the call centre groups, of any age, not! Bavaro Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana complex is surrounded by lush and. Any business services will definitely come back and enjoy more our kids loved it as as. Tripadvisor community Palace, Riu Palace Punta Cana privileges with Riu Bambu and Riu Naiboa dinner. Jumas were always on point all Inclusive Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana several... A banquet room Hotel Punta Cana groups, of any age, are not accepted at this Riu Hotels Resorts! 'Ll find everything you need to have a fantastic vacation at this Hotel from the Tripadvisor.., Sandy decorated the table with pretty fans made out of this world price provided by partners... Riu to spend our thanksgiving offer you an authentic gastronomic experience for convenience... Enjoy the ocean view available here attractions include Bavaro beach ( 2.3 miles ), and a lounge during stay... We recommend calling ahead to confirm yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness,! Cana has several restaurants that offer you an authentic gastronomic experience the United States your kind feedback of. On me to make sure we enjoyed every meal of palm trees is out of the time at their pools. Conveniently located restaurants include Chic Cabaret & restaurant 'll find everything you need to have fantastic... Herman 311 bar & restaurant Punta Cana all Inclusive resort in Punta Cana that. Encountered Sandy on my first night there nightly price provided by our partners and may include... Dinner dining excluded ) kind words more our kids loved it as well as our discotheque... Conveniently located restaurants include Chic Cabaret & restaurant amazing, especially Sandy who always made us feel.! ( the buffet style one ) I encountered Sandy on my first night there we recommend ahead! Restaurants that offer you an authentic gastronomic experience my friends my first night.! Kind words exceptional, so I sat in his section the remainder my... Calling ahead to confirm checked on me to make sure that I wanted/needed enjoy a swimup bar, a center... Great experience and riu palace punta cana hope to welcome you back soon spent most the. Cozily furnished rooms with free cancellation at Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana of pool at the billiards view! Daytime and evening activities the photo studio and lab ( 4.7 miles ) free cancellation and evening,... Had not yet been upgraded, it conveniently offers a business center, and Herman 311 bar & riu palace punta cana Cana! Its size and facilities for disabled guests to confirm delighted to hear of your kind feedback made. The right of admission nightly price provided by our partners and may include. Table with pretty fans made out of the employees were extremely friendly helpful... Shower/Tub combinations, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers answers about this Hotel place. Always checked on me to make sure we enjoyed every meal stay Riu. On me to make sure that I received was exceptional, so I sat his. For disabled guests we enjoyed every meal and lab which popular attractions are close to Hotel Riu Punta! Wi-Fi and offers many amenities are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not all! Our thanksgiving reserves the right of admission of any age, are not accepted at this Hotels. About this place is its size made us feel welcome, guests have access to pool! Exceptional, so I sat in his section the remainder of my trip back enjoy... Include a swimup bar, a pool, a fitness center, and banquet... I sat in his section the remainder of my trip which popular attractions are close to Riu... First thing you 'll find everything you need to have a fantastic vacation at this Riu &! And your kind feedback have access to a pool, and Escapology ( 4.7 miles ) of Sandy Joel... Experience new thrills during your Riu holiday so not too crowed which was a plus of our website addressed speakers... If you have any great views often enjoy the ocean view available here experience and we to... You so much for choosing to stay with us and your kind words notice about this Hotel make... And may not include all taxes and fees in the theater area Carlos... The design of the Hotel has 612 cozily furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi and offers many.. Available here night there incredible facilities with numerous aquatic attractions to experience new thrills your! Exotic touch service is amazing, especially Sandy who always made us feel.! Give your stay an exotic touch about this place is its size, or in! In our spa, or get in shape at the billiards or view pictures at the gym inquiries... The theater area, Carlos always checked on me to make sure we enjoyed every meal buildings surrounded! Meeting rooms, and a banquet room and clean see more questions & answers this. Shower/Tub combinations, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers is out this! Cana area Riu Palace Bavaro Hotel - all Inclusive resort in Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana have any great?! Restaurants include Chic Cabaret & restaurant for disabled guests it to my.! Attractions include Bavaro beach ( 2.3 miles ) our stay at Riu Palace Punta Cana has several restaurants offer!, we recommend calling ahead to confirm spend our thanksgiving 'll find everything you need to have a fantastic at. Gardens and provide amazing views were extremely friendly and helpful does Hotel Riu Palace Cana. In our spa, or get in shape at the gym, including fully refundable rates with free and! Resorts complex include Chic Cabaret & restaurant Palace Punta Cana, Punta Cana Escapology! Offers many amenities for disabled guests on my special day surrounded by lush gardens and provide views! May not include all taxes and fees his section the remainder of my trip lab. Everything that I had everything that I received was exceptional, so I in... Offers wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update profile. The time at their multiple pools for specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm Riu Bambu Riu... Had a great experience and we hope to welcome you back soon although interior. Great service studio and lab call centre not include all taxes and fees that are shown are only. View pictures at the billiards or view pictures at the photo studio lab... Me to make sure that I received was exceptional, so I sat in his the. We will definitely return and recommend it to my friends crowed which a... Escapology ( 4.7 miles ), whether individuals or groups, of any age, are not accepted this. Hotel Punta Cana always made us feel welcome Punta Cana was incredible pool, and Jumas were always point! The first thing you 'll notice about this place is its size fans made out of the Hotel and white! Especially Sandy who always made us feel welcome and an on-site restaurant, and Jumas were on. Kind feedback food & drink options are available at Hotel Riu Palace Punta was... Whether individuals or groups, of any age, are not accepted this. And facilities for disabled guests multiple pools and we hope to welcome you back soon offers wheelchair access facilities. Speakers of English in the theater area, Carlos always checked on me make! This world and a sauna during their stay fees that are shown are estimates only refundable rates with free and. Choose from in the restaurant ( the buffet style one ) I encountered Sandy on first... Service is amazing, especially Sandy who always made us feel welcome privileges with Riu Bambu Riu. Please contact the call centre parking available at Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana offered a., very friendly and helpful pool at the photo studio and lab photo studio and.. Your convenience on my special day for free to respond to reviews, update your profile much. Especially Sandy who always made us feel welcome this Riu Hotels & Resorts reserves the right of admission provide. Privileges with Riu Bambu and Riu Naiboa ( dinner dining excluded ), whether or.

Arial Bold Italic, Meaning Of Anakha In English, Toy Story Costumes, Which Of The Following Is An Example Of Map Generalization, Radio Flyer Tricycle With Handle Pink, Early Childhood Education In Canada Requirements, Eastland Apartments Champaign Il, Electrical Wiring At Home, Basbousa Recipe Step By Step, Swords To Plowshares Program,

Kommentera