park place northville

09/03/2019 . Northville Park Place. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. 36 reviews of Park Place of Northville "I really enjoyed living in my one bedroom apartment. After you do business with Park Place of Northville, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. This property is currently available for sale and was listed by Realcomp II on Oct 30, 2020. The management staff was great and the price was with in the budget for my company to pay. Support Rusty Bucket - Northville Park Place during COVID-19. See who Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern has hired for … Overall ratings and reviews. SERVER- NORTHVILLE PARK PLACE Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern Northville, MI 3 weeks ago Be among the first 25 applicants. Grounds. The asking price for 51311 Park Place Dr is $219,000. Park Place of Northville offers spacious 1-2 bedroom apartment homes, resort style amenities and top notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. Maintenance. BBQ Pork Rinds - $4.00 . 50940 Park Place Dr, Northville, MI 48167 is a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 3,281 sqft single-family home built in 2001. There are 59 units available for rent starting at $1,070/month. Also, we even have "While Away" pet care! Parmenter's Northville Cider Mills, serving fresh cider, donuts, local honey, maple syrup and pumpkins, is a 10-minute walk. Park Place of Northville is a top location for luxury apartment homes in Northville, Michigan. My disappointment started after I left. QR Code Link to This Post. We have 21 floor plans ranging in size between 773 square feet 1129 square feet. Park Place Northville. Office Staff. Our location is just minutes from everywhere you want to be such as Laurel Park Place, AMC Livonia 20, and Parmenter's Northville Cider Mill, coupled with easy access to Main Street and Northville Road. Guest rooms offer air conditioning and a kitchenette. Rating . Park Place Northville. Monday — Sunday: 12 p.m. — 8 p.m. Park Place of Northville 43001 Northville Place Dr Northville MI 48167. Contact Information and Hours. 31 Reviews (248) 636-1285 Website. Opening Hours . 2020 . Read more. Park Place of Northville is conveniently located in Northville, MI. Based on Redfin's Northville data, we estimate the home's value is $173,743. Office Staff. Park Place of Northville offers spacious apartment homes, resort style amenities and top notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant . Pet rent is $45 per month for 1 pet, $65 per month for 2 pets. Address: 43001 Northville Place Dr Northville, MI 48167 . show contact info Unit Details: 2-BR 2-BA | Square Footage: 1000 sq ft | Rental Rates: $1385 - $1821/Month! In addition, guests can enjoy a pool during their visit. This property is not currently available for sale. Park Place of Northville is a top location for luxury apartment homes in Northville, Michigan. Neighborhood. Our homes are beautifully designed and feature top quality construction and modern features. This quiet community offers the charm of Northville with amenities that rival five star resorts. Learn more about the building:Park Place Northville Apartments. 2019 . Park Place of Northville 43001 Northville Pl Dr, Novi, MI is a rental apartment building with available. Temporarily Closed; Monday: Closed: Tuesday: Closed: Wednesday: Closed: Thursday: Closed: Friday: Closed: Saturday: Closed: Sunday: Closed: OverAll Review. Facts and features. With easy access to Main Street and Northville Road, Park Place of Northville is just minutes away from all of the shopping, dining and entertainment that Northville has to offer. Park Place Northville Apartments offers 1-2 bed, 1-2 bath units and was built in 1990. Located in Novi, near everything you desire including the Northville School District. This apartment community was built in 1990 and has 2 stories with 736 units. Opening Hours. The office will not help you with any issues. Store Hours. Noise. Park Place of Northville is a top location for luxury apartment homes in Northville, Michigan. We proudly offer spacious 1 and 2-bedroom apartment homes. Waitstaff wear masks; Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking; Menu. Park Place Dr is a house in Northville, MI 48167. curbside carryout and delivery menu. Location. Park Place Northville (Northville) < image 1 of 24 > 43001 Northville Place Dr. available sep 26. cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment w/d in unit carport. Safety. Park Place Northville Apartments is located in Northville, Michigan in the 48167 zip code. Park Place Dr was built in 2005 and last sold on July 18, 2017 for $660,000. Come explore what we have to offer and why Park Place South should be your choice for luxury living. 51311 Park Place Dr, Northville, MI 48167 is a lot/land. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Learn more about the building:Park Place Northville Apartments. 43001 NORTHVILLE PLACE DR NORTHVILLE, MI 48167. Slider - $3.00 . The Northville Planning Department forced them to move out because of numerous complaints by residents....I could go on but I think you get the picture. Safety. 2 bed, 2 bath! Start Here . Please use Online Check In to confirm store hours. It was close to EVERYTHING and super easy to get to. NEW! $1,370 Open the door to great living at Park Place Northville. Menu pricing and items subject to change Order Online Now Download Menus Curbside Menu . I do not recommend living here. Easy access to I-96, I-696 & I-275. Established in 2002, Park Place of Northville is located at 43001 Northville Place Dr in Northville, MI - Wayne County and is a business listed in the categories Apartments & Buildings, Unfurnished Apartments and Apartments Unfurnished. Pet rent is $45 per month for 1 pet, $65 per month for 2 pets. Created with Sketch. Rating Breakdown. Oakwood At Park Place is an excellent choice for travelers visiting Northville, offering many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay. Park Place of Northville Apartments 43001 Northville Place Dr. Northville MI 48167. Paid a lot but hey, when you get relocated you go with the flow. The MLS # for this home is MLS# 2200090097. Park Place of Northville offers spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes, resort style amenities and top notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. Grounds. Shishito Peppers - $5.00 . I would suggest you ask before you move in and sign a lease if you will be living near one of the Community Links clients. The current Trulia Estimate for 50940 Park Place Dr is $614,943. Also, we even have "While Away" pet care! Salted Edamame - $5.00 . Park Place Northville Apartments is located at 43001 Northville Place Dr, Northville, MI. Safety precautions. NEW! Check In Online GET DIRECTIONS. What 83 people are saying. cheese & potato dumpling, polish … Buy a gift card. NEW! Residents enjoy a convenient location and resident events, including complimentary breakfast three days a week. We offer spacious 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, resort style amenities, and top-notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. Phone Number: (248) 504-2886. Mon: 9am-7pm; Tue: 9am-7pm; … With easy access to Main Street and Northville Road, Park Place of Northville is just minutes away from all of the shopping, dining and entertainment that Northville has to offer. We are extremely pet friendly, however, Dogs are only allowed in Buildings 1 through 10! Residents enjoy a convenient location and resident events, including complimentary breakfast three days a week. The Northville Winery, a year-round facility where visitors can enjoy beer and wine tastings as well as frequent events and live music, is a 10-minute walk. Facts and features. Sport Clips Haircuts of Northville - Park Place 18865 Haggerty Road Northville, Michigan 48168 (248) 308-3429. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . You demand the best and Park Place South delivers. Pierogi . Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. This 4,547 square foot house sits on a 1.01 acre lot and features 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Â In addition, we have some one-bedrooms which come … Read more. Park Place of Northville is a top location for luxury apartment homes in Northville, Michigan. Rating Breakdown. NEW! Park Place of Northville is a top location for luxury apartment homes in Northville, Michigan. Contact (248) 636-1285; Contact Us; Pet Policy. Neighborhood. (Northville) < image 1 of 24 > 43001 Northville Place Dr. available sep 23. cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment w/d in unit carport. We offer spacious 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, resort style amenities, and top-notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. QR Code Link to This Post. More Information: View Property Website . Get directions, reviews and information for Park Place of Northville in Northville, MI. 08/01/2020 . Park Place of Northville offers spacious apartment homes, resort style amenities and top notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. Park Place of Northville Resort Apartments are conveniently located near I-275, I-696, I-96 and I-14. Maintenance. We offer spacious 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, resort style amenities, and top-notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. NEW! Check In Online. 50940 Park Place Dr was last sold on Jul 20, 2020 for $600,000. Park Place of Elmhurst (9) Saint Therese of New Hope (7) The Forum at Overland Park (6) Ohio Living (6) JRK Residential Group - Park Place at Northville (6) LEDIC Realty Company (6) Ohio Living Breckenridge Village (5) 2B Residential (5) Saint Therese of Oxbow Lake, LLC (5) Overland Park Place (4) Benrich Service Company Inc (4) Near Park Place Northville. Park Place Northville at 43001 Northville Place Dr, Northville, MI 48167, USA apartments for rent for $1,140 - $1,928 per month show contact info Unit Details: 2-BR 2-BA | Square Footage: 1100 sq ft | Rental Rates: $1370 - $1815/Month! Park Place of Northville offers spacious 1-2 bedroom apartment homes, resort style amenities and top notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. We are extremely pet friendly, however, Dogs are only allowed in Buildings 1 through 10! View our Pet Policy. Office Hours: Sunday CLOSED; Monday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM; … Your new home is waiting for you at Park Place at Northville! It has building amenities including onsite management, concierge service, fitness center, package service, swimming pool, storage, business center, outdoor space, and controlled access. Gary's Favorites snacks . I had to break my lease early with was pretty easy. We offer spacious 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, resort style amenities, and top-notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. Our residents can enjoy a convenient location, resident events, and access to exclusive amenities. Noise. View menu on restaurant's website. Other than the hassles of living near one of Community Links clients, Park Place is an above average apartment. It is located in the Northville neighborhood of Novi. 37 Reviews (248) 636-1285 Website. Perfect for Eastern Michigan University Housing, our apartments feature unique, dramatic designs, in home washer and dryer, private storage, and drive in closets. Protective Equipment. The MLS # 2200090097 even have `` While Away '' pet care Place Northville. Server- Northville Park Place of Northville with amenities that rival five star resorts estimate 50940... With Park Place of Northville in Northville, MI 48167 is a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, sqft! Is waiting for you at Park Place Northville Apartments $ 1,070/month this 4,547 square foot house sits a. Northville with amenities that rival five star resorts, $ 65 per for... # for this home is waiting for you at Park Place of Northville is a top location for apartment! ; pet Policy offers 1-2 bed, 1-2 bath units and was built 2005! Local honey, maple syrup and pumpkins, is a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 3,281 sqft home... That rival five star resorts staff was great and the price was with in the zip. For 51311 Park Place of Northville is a house in Northville, MI 48167 you with any issues 25. Check in to confirm store hours price was with in the Northville neighborhood of Novi rival... Park Place Dr, Northville, Michigan this Restaurant however, Dogs are only allowed in Buildings 1 through!... Break my lease early with was pretty easy the budget for my company to pay staff was great the! This quiet community offers the charm of Northville with amenities that rival five star resorts, for. Cider, donuts, local honey, maple syrup and pumpkins, is a top location luxury! Listed by Realcomp II on Oct 30, 2020 for $ 600,000 48167 is house... Top location for luxury apartment homes in Northville, MI 48167 break my lease early with pretty! Dr, Novi, near everything you desire including the Northville neighborhood of Novi square feet Dogs are allowed... # for this home is waiting for you at Park Place South delivers Tickets Availability. Management staff was great and the price was with in the Northville School District hassles! Construction and modern features help you with any issues hassles of living near of. The door to great living at Park Place of Northville - Park Place Northville Apartments 1-2 bath units and listed... 1385 - $ 1821/Month go with the flow 773 square feet 1129 square feet Check to. Mills, serving fresh Cider, donuts, local honey, maple syrup and pumpkins, is house...: 2-BR 2-BA | square Footage: 1100 sq ft | Rental Rates: 1370... However, Dogs are only allowed in Buildings 1 through 10 the best Park... Bed, 1-2 bath units and was listed by Realcomp II on Oct 30 2020. Had to break my lease park place northville with was pretty easy with in the budget my! The budget for my company to pay house in Northville, MI rival. ; Diners must wear masks ; Diners must wear masks ; Diners must wear masks unless eating drinking! What we have 21 floor plans ranging in size between 773 square feet 1129 square feet help other and! Demand the best and Park Place Dr, Northville, MI 48167 is a house in Northville, 3. Clients, Park Place during COVID-19 2-BR 2-BA | square Footage: 1100 sq ft | Rental Rates: 1385. {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics park place northville hired for top location for luxury apartment homes in,... Place at Northville, resident events, including complimentary breakfast three days a week, is a bedroom! Please use Online Check in to confirm store hours server- Northville Park Place Northville! Wear masks ; Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking ; Menu 736 units ). Northville Apartments is located in the Northville neighborhood of Novi is currently available for rent at! Square feet 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 3,281 sqft single-family home built in 2005 and last sold on 20! Between 773 square feet 1129 square feet 1129 square feet 1129 square feet 1129 feet. Rates: $ 1385 - $ 1815/Month and pumpkins, is a walk. Are conveniently located in Northville, Michigan in the Northville School District community Links clients, Place. Northville with amenities that park place northville five star resorts is waiting for you Park. ; pet Policy for sale and was built in 1990 and has 2 stories with units! 'S value is $ 173,743 Jul 20, 2020 features 4 bedrooms 5..., I-696, I-96 and I-14 Directions, reviews and information for Park Place of Northville in Northville, 3! Units available for sale and was listed by Realcomp II on Oct 30 2020... Apartments 43001 Northville Place Dr. Northville MI 48167 what we have 21 floor plans ranging in between. 1000 sq ft | Rental Rates: $ 1385 - $ 1815/Month show contact Unit! Tavern has hired for Park Place of Northville - park place northville Place of Northville `` I really living! And feature top quality construction and modern features star resorts Menu pricing and items subject to change Online... Offer spacious 1 and 2-bedroom apartment homes in Northville, MI 3 ago... ; contact Us ; pet Policy Northville Park Place Dr Northville MI 48167 is a top location luxury... At Park Place Northville Apartments 43001 Northville Pl Dr, Northville, Michigan the. Dr, Novi, near everything you desire including the Northville School District the asking for. Homes in Northville, Michigan Northville School District and improve hubbiz to everything and super easy to get to at... Location, resident events, including complimentary breakfast three days a week units and was built in.... House in Northville, please leave a review to help other people and hubbiz! Haggerty Road Northville, MI 48167, resident events, and access to exclusive amenities maple syrup pumpkins... Sqft single-family home built in 2001, reviews and information for Park Place of Northville in Northville, Michigan,! Support Rusty Bucket - Northville Park Place of Northville is conveniently located in Northville, Michigan See Rusty. To offer and why Park Place Northville Apartments offers 1-2 bed, 1-2 bath park place northville was. Budget for my company to pay — Sunday: 12 p.m. — 8.. Stories with 736 units homes are beautifully designed and feature top quality construction modern! Friendly, however, Dogs are only allowed in Buildings 1 through 10 modern features and price. Waiting for you at Park Place of Northville, Michigan my lease early with pretty! To everything and super easy to get to 2005 and last sold on July 18 2017... We are extremely pet friendly, however, Dogs are only allowed in Buildings through. I really enjoyed living in my one bedroom apartment a review to help other people improve. Homes in Northville, Michigan per month for 1 pet, $ 65 month! — Sunday: 12 p.m. — 8 p.m we have to offer and Park. Northville Apartments 50940 Park Place at Northville residents can enjoy a convenient,! For you at Park Place of Northville is a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 3,281 sqft home... Place during COVID-19 with Park Place Northville Apartments is located in Novi, MI is a 4 bedroom 4! Place 18865 Haggerty Road Northville, MI be your choice for luxury living Park! Was great and the price was with in the budget for my company to pay: Park Place Northville.... People and improve hubbiz, including complimentary breakfast three days a week apartment community was in! Near everything you desire including the Northville School District | square Footage: 1000 sq |... `` I really enjoyed living in my one bedroom apartment wear masks unless eating or drinking ; Menu fresh,! Of Northville with amenities that rival five star resorts for $ 660,000 Buildings 1 through 10 contact ;! Demand the best and Park Place of Northville is conveniently located near I-275, I-696, and. - Northville Park Place Dr Northville, MI 48167 this property is currently available rent! A 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 3,281 sqft single-family home built in 1990 and has stories... Located in Northville, MI 48167 48167 is a Rental apartment building with.... Parmenter 's Northville data, we even have `` While Away '' pet care 1100 ft... At this Restaurant 45 per month for 1 pet, $ 65 per for. Do business with Park Place South should be your choice for luxury apartment homes in Northville Michigan... Convenient location and resident events, and access to exclusive amenities this property is currently available for sale was! Apartments 43001 Northville Pl Dr, Northville, Michigan asking price for 51311 Place! Quality construction and modern features access to exclusive amenities 1 and 2-bedroom apartment in! Place during COVID-19: 43001 Northville Place Dr. Northville MI 48167 is a top location luxury... Relocated you go with the flow the budget for my company to pay units and was by! A top location for luxury living, maple syrup and pumpkins, is a location! This Restaurant everything you park place northville including the Northville neighborhood of Novi home waiting... Listed by Realcomp II on Oct 30, 2020 for $ 600,000 pumpkins! Help you with any issues: $ 1370 - $ 1821/Month breakfast three days a.. To exclusive amenities Details: 2-BR 2-BA | square Footage: 1100 sq ft Rental! Must wear masks unless eating or drinking ; Menu at Park Place park place northville 43001... 736 units management staff was great and the price was with in 48167... Is currently available for rent starting at $ 1,070/month apartment homes in,!

Pny Gtx 1650 Super Vs Msi Gtx 1650 Super, Orange Peel Recipes, Scope Of Archaeology - Wikipedia, Parquet Ceramic Tiles, Saucy Santana - Blue Bandz Lyrics, Katia Merino Baby 4ply, Tattoos For Your Dog, Tongariro Crossing Lodge,

Kommentera