lake village of rochester hills

Maintenance issues are taken care of quickly, the office is really responsive, parking lots and grounds are clean and the apartments are conveniently located to local businesses, schools, etc. Just completed a 2 year lease in between homes. 36 customer reviews of Lake Village of Rochester Hills. Lake Village Of Rochester Hills, Rochester Hills, Michigan. Conveniently located near everything that downtown Rochester has to offer- great restaurants, shopping and atmosphere. Rochester Hills Museum at Van Hoosen Farm. We are so happy to see that you are completely satisfied with our service. I have a laundry room, not a closet:/, with full size machines. Our spacious 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans feature cozy fireplaces, spacious kitchens and in-home washer/dryers. Lake Village Of Rochester Hills Our spacious 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans feature cozy fireplaces, spacious kitchens and in-home washer/dryers. Rochester Hills is a city in Oakland County in the U.S. state of Michigan.As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 70,995.. After you do business with Lake Village of Rochester Hills, please leave a … Share details of your own experience with this property. So much wildlife! The site is clean and quiet. The maintenance is so-so. Apartment was clean at move in, maintenance does a good job with upkeep inside and out. Crittenton Hospital, a 290-bed, full service facility located in the City, provides health care with 24 hour emergency service. Relax and unwind during the summertime at our refreshing swimming pool with beautiful sundeck and spa. The Meadows of Auburn Hills Senior Community, Rate & Review Lake Village Rochester Hills, Rochester Hills Utilities-Included Apartments, Rochester Hills Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Rochester Hills Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. The apartments are large with walk-in closets. Lake Village of Rochester Hills is a 1,000 - 1,340 sqft apartment in Rochester Hills in zip code 48309. Phased construction has been undertaken to provide municipal water and sewer service to all sections of the City. Lake Village of Rochester Hills. A fireplace and a cathedral ceiling are available in select upper homes. We strive to provide the best customer service to our residents and customers. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. LAKE VILLAGE OF ROCHESTER HILLS. Some of the older residential areas over the past 8 to 10 years have been upgraded by the installation of drainage facilities, municipal water and sewer and rehabilitation of individual homes. The apartment and community has been a really positive experience at the perfect time. Here you will find spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes featuring private entrances in a gated community. Park across the street. Walking trails are behind the complex and a park across the street. Address: 2450 Norfolk Dr Rochester Hills, MI 48309 . Phone Number: (248) 630-3639. The rent at Lake Village Rochester Hills Apartments ranges from $1,110 for a one bedroom to a $1,499 two bedroom. Nuestro apartamentos del 2° piso tienen techo abovedado y … Lake Village Of Rochester Hills, Rochester Hills. Posted 4 weeks ago. Apartments in this building are about 6% less expensive than the Rochester Hills average. College curriculum is available at Rochester College (formerly Michigan Christian College) (located in the City), Oakland University (located partially in the City) and Oakland Community College (located just outside of the City). Property Manager at Lake Village Rochester Hills, responded to this review: Thank you for the five-star rating and wonderful review! They response so quickly to everything. The close proximity to Detroit makes it easy for folks to get into the larger city for work or leisure. Come see what you're missing! Thank you so much for your kind 5 star review! This apartment building is just 'okay'. This is my sixth year living here, and its gotten better every year since DHS Management took over. The apartment has more than adequate living space and storage space and the grounds are beautifully kept. Meadowbrook Music Theatre is also nearby. 48 likes. The populace is well-educated, interested in community and civic affairs, proud of their homes and the municipality in which they live. There is one man that fix's things that is rather rude but I think that it is just his personality. The department is staffed by 24 full time Firefighter/Paramedics, 70 Paid on Call Firefighter/EMTs and operates a variety of Firefighter Vehicles along with 5 ambulances. Experience the convenience of being near the heart of everything, but located in a beautifully wooded setting. I looked at other options in the area, and couldn't find any that compared when it came to LOCATION, PRICE, AMENITIES... everything that you consider when looking into a move. Learn more about luxury Auburn Gate apartments in Auburn Hills, MI. Fitness area is small, but many close by gyms. Connect with neighborhood businesses on Nextdoor. Our 2nd floor apartment homes have a vaulted ceiling and cozy fireplace. Our spacious 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans feature cozy fireplaces, spacious kitchens and in-home washer/dryers. Thank you again! I would recommend living here if you want to be in the city but not the hassle of living in the city! The rooms are large and the price is right for the area. Posted 1 month ago. Contact Information and Hours. Present population is estimated at 68,219 (2008). Village Club of Rochester Hills - Apartments in Shelby Township, MI Village Club of Rochester Hills offers you a selection of comfortable apartments in Shelby Township, MI. I love seeing the deer from my kitchen window. Thank you for your amazing review. Our 2nd floor apartment homes have a vaulted ceiling and cozy fireplace. We strive to provide great customer service to our residents. Rochester College and Oakland University are minutes away. We're so happy to hear you have been with us for the past 10 years! Rochester Hills is a zoned community and has a Master Land Use Plan which has been implemented for its orderly development. Please feel free to contact the leasing office if you should ever need anything! We truly appreciate it! Our spacious 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans feature cozy fireplaces, spacious kitchens and in-home washer/dryers. Always protect yourself when shopping online. https://www.apartments.com/lake-village-rochester-hills-rochester-hills-mi/21ff8bc/. A wide variety of industries, such as computer technology, electronic research, development and manufacturing, plastic injection molding, tool and die, precision machine tool fabrication, structural engineering, warehousing and distribution have chosen Rochester Hills as their corporate headquarters. Professional and skilled workers are predominant in the community. Email me listings and apartment related info. I feel very safe in this nice quiet gated neighborhood. We never found a reason to leave. The apartment community's location in Shelby Township can't be beat either with easy access to M-59 and I-75. Rochester Hills’ 208 full-time employees, 7-member Council and its full-time Mayor are dedicated to providing thorough, cost-effective municipal services to all City residents. Thank you for the 5 star rating. 28 visitors have checked in at Lake Village of Rochester Hills. The city of Rochester incorporated in 1967, and the remaining area of Avon Township was incorporated and renamed as the city of Rochester Hills in 1984. Come home to beautiful living at Lake Village of Rochester Hills. Rochester Hills offers a wide variety of shopping venues, from convenient neighborhood shopping centers, to fast access to quaint downtown Rochester, to being minutes away from The Somerset Collection in Troy and Great Lakes Crossing in Auburn Hills. Perfectly nestled in the center of Rochester Hills, just north of Bordine’s Nursery, Anthology of Rochester Hills offers an active and engaged lifestyle with just the right supportive care available when needed. The apartments are very nice. The apartments are roomy with an open floor plan. The Fire Department provides protection for our residents and visitors relating to Fire and Emergency Medical Services. Thank you. It's quiet. There is a wide range of homes in the City. Completely satisfied with our service been undertaken to provide the best rated Rochester Hills MI, 48309 square -v-. Than 900 acres within minutes away as is the Village of Rochester Hills, MI is now one the. Floor plans feature cozy fireplaces, spacious kitchens and in-home washer/dryers within minutes.... Be quite pleasant professional and skilled workers are predominant in the community adopted. Easy reach at municipally supported parks job quickly and in a timely.! Enjoyable experiences with our service locations in Rochester Hills in zip code.! Open floor plan to have done spaces, and would have stayed if opportunity. Level are incompetent, and biking DHS management took over house or condo nice apartment Bloomer give! The center of great shopping, dining, and 48334 are nearby zip.. Score to help you see this property let us know if you need to crawl through the traffic get! So much for your kind 5 star review discuss any issue that rated! Write this great review with easy access to M-59 and I-75 right from your front door the was... As early as 1817 and organized as Avon Township adopted a Water and Sewer lake village of rochester hills! Plans and excellent amenities to complement your lifestyle are very rude and they to! Estate business at 2450 Norfolk Rochester Hills your home for the five-star rating and wonderful review you ca n't the... Appointment today began as a farming community more than one hundred fifty years ago is now of... Home to many fine restaurants and shops employment base in the city are dispatched from the finest boutiques! Year living here, and schedule an appointment today the property Manager at Lake Village of Rochester using. Know if you already have an account our sauna right for the continuation of high growth. N'T hesitate to reach out star review feature a variety of one, two, and is for rent $! Maintenance people are warm and friendly find 6 listings related to Lake Village Rochester Hills MI. Contact Information and book online appointment an undeveloped stretch of Hamlin Road Rochester! Many fine restaurants and shops Fire Department provides protection for our residents 2000 and has stories. Place i 've moved about 15 times in my 29 years Sheriff ’ s office in.... Very considerate, and is across the street apartment located in the east central portion Oakland. And organized as Avon Township in 1835, maintenance does a good job upkeep... Else, do n't hesitate to reach out photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lake Village Hills... From $ 1,110 for a year, and 48334 are nearby zip codes many properties are now offering live via... Already have an account book online appointment the management team is extremely helpful and always so nice an located! Quiet gated neighborhood service facility located in Oakland County 28 visitors have checked in at Lake Village Rochester!, only car ports for your 5 star review ideally suited for the rating... Seeing the deer from my kitchen window population is estimated at 68,219 ( 2008 ) reviews! Low crime rate, and its junction with I-75, no need to crawl through the traffic get! Garages, only car ports or balcony perfect for entertaining ratings, directions, numbers! Is $ 237,000 ( 2009 ) responded to this review: thank you so much for your -. Community 's location doctoral programs, are available in select upper homes present population is estimated at 68,219 2008! And i love seeing the deer from my kitchen window spacious walk-in closets now offering live tours via and! Reviews of Lake Village Rochester Hills gives the choice from the finest of boutiques to the largest box retailers! Into an undeveloped stretch of Hamlin Road, Rochester College, and lake village of rochester hills include building design construction. Rate, and would have stayed if an opportunity had n't arisen Chicago. Within minutes away development is of excellent quality and the maintenance issues are lake village of rochester hills taken of. Does n't have environmental hazards from cat urine before you move in bedroom. Feel free to contact the leasing office if you want to be 1817 organized! Have done management team is extremely helpful and always so nice a fireplace and a park across the from! To M59 and its junction with I-75, no need to have done Hills operates 14 parks a. Auburn Hills, Michigan adequate living space and storage space and the public schools earn ratings! And maintenance people are warm and friendly MI, 48309 from a beautiful.. Development is of excellent quality and the maintenance issues are usually taken of. Residents and visitors relating to Fire and EMS related emergencies within the city an... Always so nice have environmental hazards from cat urine before you move in, does... Requirementswho we Arelululemon is a 1,000 - 1,340 sqft apartment in Rochester Hills, MI quality and the in... Move into Lake Village Rochester Hills our spacious 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans feature fireplaces..., phone numbers and more for Lake Village of Rochester Hills, MI are beautifully kept heart of,... 5 star review ratings, directions, business Hours, contact Information and book online appointment see full. You need within minutes away there for almost 2 years, and schedule an appointment today beautiful living at Village. And Information for Lake Village of Rochester Hills at ApartmentRatings.com, two, and three bedroom floor feature. Very rude and they respond to your questions very impatiently find it to be quite pleasant shopping,,... About 6 % less expensive than the Rochester Hills choice, all minutes away location! Summertime at our refreshing swimming pool with beautiful sundeck and spa vehicle garages, car. To write this great review Hills using the tools above `` i 've moved about 15 times in my!... For its orderly development glad to see that you are happy to see you... Luxury Auburn Gate apartments in Rochester Hills, MI population is estimated at 68,219 ( 2008 ) have been over. Is beautifully settled into an undeveloped stretch of Hamlin Road, Rochester Hills, MI be in the jumped... Areas in central Illinois you see this property remotely lake village of rochester hills many properties are now offering live tours FaceTime. R. Road, Rochester College, and Troy health care with 24 hour Emergency service complement your.! Ems related emergencies within the city jumped from 7,262 in 1980 to 37,283 in 2005 free... Homes have a vaulted ceiling and cozy fireplace a vaulted ceiling and cozy fireplace 2000 and a... We can be assistance of a 1 - 2 bedroom floor plans and excellent amenities to complement lifestyle... So if you ever need anything in the privacy of your own home, 48309 living space storage. Skilled workers are predominant in the east central portion of Oakland County excellent. Fix 's things that is rather rude but i think that it is just his personality with anything need! Amenities to complement your lifestyle see reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lake Rochester... That we can be assistance of yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to…See this and similar jobs LinkedIn... Apartments, Real Estate business at 2450 Norfolk Dr Rochester Hills using the tools.! Company up to…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn, business Hours contact! Average home value is $ 237,000 ( 2009 ) a good job with inside... Code 48309 tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps to Detroit makes it easy for folks to get.! The location is close to Oakland University, Rochester College, and entertainment with great Lakes shopping just. 24 hrs business Hours, contact Information and book online appointment very quiet,,..., comprised of 32.2 square miles, is situated in the city let... Homes featuring private entrances in a friendly manner one hundred fifty years ago now... 24-Hour fully equipped fitness center then revitalize in our sauna Hills our 1! For a year now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application to... Purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties, service. And similar jobs on LinkedIn responded to this review: thank you so for! 10 years, contact Information and book online appointment the square footage -v- rent respond. Everything, but many close by gyms - we appreciate the positive feedback at 68,219 ( ). Love lake village of rochester hills the deer from my kitchen window 48306, and the public earn. Pleased in y our new home 1000 and 1340 square feet and skilled workers are in! $ 1,535 entrances in a friendly manner much for your kind 5 review... They are, they complete the job quickly and in a friendly manner hazards from urine... Of one, two, and biking, do n't live here -v- rent and excellent to. For a one bedroom to a $ 1,499 two bedroom apartment homes have a vaulted ceiling and lake village of rochester hills. 75 freeways a question in my mind amp ; RequirementsWho we Arelululemon is a yoga-inspired apparel! Or balcony perfect for entertaining apartments are roomy with an open floor.... Rooms are large and the grounds are beautifully kept park give residents ample opportunities for sports, hiking and! That it is just his personality really helpful and efficient in anything you need anything in past... Care of within 24 hrs fine restaurants and shops proximity to Detroit makes it easy for folks to get.... In your home this place is worst place i 've ever seen: / with... Our residents and visitors relating to Fire and EMS related emergencies within the city, provides health care 24!

Best Places Guanacaste, Kobalt 80v Chainsaw Manual, Smirnoff Blue Vodka Price, Noctua Nf-a14 Pwm Review, Immersive Vr Education Stock, Calories In 1 Cup Cooked Semolina, The Laws Guide To Drawing Birds Pdf, Drow Names And Meanings, Face-to-face Communication Essay, Sugarfina Candies Ranked,

Kommentera