imt pleasanton reviews

Dear Venkatesh, We explained the reasons as to why you were charged prorated painting and prime costs in person and over the phone. Per the lease agreement, it is your responsibility to return the apartment in a clean condition, which in your case, it was not clean. Each home includes a variety of amenities and community amenities like a resort-style pool and fitness center. IMT Residential is a leading nationwide apartment operator with a portfolio that extends throughout Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas. It is safe and peaceful. Clean, fairly priced, and beautiful complex. They will take it !! They take pride in maintaining the property, taking care of tenants, and even do weekly inspections for pest-control. Very friendly and helpful staff even for the smallest request or questions.…, Beware of move out charges. We have the answers. A- epIQ Rating. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Thank you for your review of our community! We are glad that our team was able to provide you with the customer service you deserve! We are thrilled that our team provided you with great customer service. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. ** IMT Pleasanton is a community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in the East Bay suburb of San Francisco, Pleasanton… Take care! IMT Pleasanton Apartments is located at 3992 Stoneridge Dr, Pleasanton, CA 94588. I understand that some of the parents do not keep an eye on their children. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Great community, quiet pleasant neighborhood. Each home includes a variety of amenities and … Living 500 miles away I was going to have to rent something sight unseen. Family fun apartment. I was a little nervous about how the contact free process would go but it was a seamless move in. The price is a rip off due to the city location and good schools around.The appliances are a joke. Read 117 reviews of IMT Pleasanton in Pleasanton, CA to know before you lease. The front office folks (Brandon & Yolanda) were really nice and helpful, they made our transition as smooth as possible. Find the best-rated apartments in Pleasanton, CA. We are happy they found your ideal home in our community. IMT Pleasanton is located at 3992 Stoneridge Dr,, Pleasanton, CA 94588. See all Seville at Gale Ranch reviews IMT Pleasanton. Best, Yolanda ' Community Manager. We are glad our team has provided you with great customer service! Each home includes a variety of amenities from … We appreciate your honest feedback, as we are always looking for ways to improve. ** IMT Pleasanton is a community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in the East Bay suburb of San Francisco, Pleasanton, CA. Too many bikes have been stolen. Even better, the entire team was very helpful throughout the entire leasing and move-in process. IMT Pleasanton is a community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in the East Bay suburb of San Francisco, Pleasanton, CA. Without taking any action they are closing tickets. ” In 2 reviews 18. Enough parking spots, Moved in about a month ago and have nothing but good things to say! Username and password do not match an active account. Tours end at dusk. The complex is very nice and the…, The difference between 2010 and 2018 at Gatewood: 1. Furthermore, we provided copies of all charges at move out, additionally, we emailed them to you for your records. IMT Pleasanton … Walk-ins welcome & choose from 3 tour options. We appreciate your feedback. Asking for service charges for timed out material from resident. We take into consideration any notes on the move-in inspection to determine if damages were pre-existing prior to move-in or new. We're Closed! They charge you an insane amount at move out!!! The amenities were recently renovated and they are always clean. Thank you for your review of our community! We are glad our team has provided you with great customer service. We appreciate all reviews, and appreciate you giving us the chance to improve by providing us with this feedback. Bus stop is also just in front of apartment which make commute easy for office. I've lived here for nine years and I love living here. If you encounter mildew in your home, it was more than likely due to poor air circulation/ventilation in the home. IMT Pleasanton Apartments is located in the 94588 Zip code of the Dublin Pleasanton Livermore Neighborhood in Pleasanton, CA.This community is professionally managed by IMT Residential. We are glad our community has provided you with the customer service you deserve. if a resident is living in the apartment for long time you should give enough credit , so that they can continue to stay Increasing rent every year is not easy to accept..…. He immediately called the police. Too expensive for small sq ft apartment. Renter Reviews. Please reach out to us at (925) 426-0700 so we may assist you in moving forward towards a resolution. I would be more than happy to address any questions you may have regarding your move-out report. Welcome home to IMT Pleasanton! 18 reviews Apartments “Especially during this Covid-19 situation, I was really glad I was able to view the unit in person through the self guided tour.” See all IMT Pleasanton reviews Diablo Vista. 17 reviews Apartments “We had the pleasure of working with Yolanda and Brandon while we were viewing and applying for an apartment.” See all IMT Pleasanton reviews … We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! … Welcome to IMT Pleasanton! We are glad that our team has provided you with great customer service. Ask about our move-in specials Best of Pleasanton. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. We are glad that our team has provided you with great customer service. I've lived here for 2 MANY YEARS 2 mention and have always been pleased with our community the office staff is always SO HELPFUL-Yolanda, Maricela, Brandon are really great about responding to calls or questions. If your windows had moisture due to the high temperature in your home, it was more than likely caused by high temperatures and poor ventilation. We are sorry that you have not had a positive experience in our community. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. The apartments aren't brand new but they are well maintained and very…. You were also informed that all charges vary from apartment to apartment depending on the care and damages done to the home. The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by our friendly courteous workers . Welcome home! This condominium style apartment is a perfect home for families with young children. One…. **Walk-ins welcome choose from 3 tour options. 17 Reviews (954) 697-9041 Website. Thanks for calling our community your new home. Read 118 reviews of IMT Pleasanton in Pleasanton, CA to know before you lease. I preferred the appliances in the 2 bedroom vs 1 bedroom, and my current apartment could be better protected from the weather (you feel the cold). IMT Pleasanton is located at 3992 Stoneridge Dr,,, Pleasanton, CA 94588. Best, Yolanda. My name is Yolanda and I am the community manager. We encourage residents to open windows in order to provide proper ventilation in their homes. If you are single and looking for a…, No property maintained well and its all wrapped in design and said to be upgraded. Get directions, reviews and information for IMT Pleasanton in Pleasanton, CA. Our goal is to provide the best apartments, community, service, and value. I have referred multiple friends here and they all love it as well. We stayed just 11 months in…. Find the best-rated apartments in Pleasanton, CA. I can unsubscribe at any time. New India Market you don't really need a car and walk by. Even the…, IMT is a fabulous place to live! Thank you. Specialties: Welcome to IMT Pleasanton! The community boasts amenities like a resort-style pool and spa, fitness center and close proximity to shopping, dining and schools. And this provides a lively feeling to stay here. We regret to hear that you had this experience with us. IMT Pleasanton is a community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in the East Bay suburb of San Francisco, Pleasanton, CA. I can take my kid outside and have a…, DO NOT rent from here!!!! Our community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in Pleasanton, CA. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. CALL 954.697.9049 TEXT 954.697.9049 Email … We dont need luxury, please do basic requirement of security fo people. IMT Pleasanton 3992 Stoneridge Dr Pleasanton CA 94588. About IMT Pleasant Hill **Walk-ins welcome choose from 3 tour options. I love this apartment, and the location of the apartment. Each home includes a variety of amenities from granite or quartz countertops to in-home washer/dryers. The suspicious…, Management at IMT is excellent. Details of the charges: Apt cleaning charges $140 Apt Primer/Paiting with sealing $225 Second…, My roommate and I have been living at the IMT Pleasanton location for almost 2 years now and have absolutely loved our experience. We have demonstrated how the walls, windows, and mildew build-up can be cleaned. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Thank you for your review of our community! They are only nice to you at move in so…, Really friendly and helpful stuff. Yolanda, Brandon, and Emily all were super helpful in finding a unit that fit my needs. I feel the grounds could be better kept up. IMT Pleasanton is a community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in the East Bay suburb of San Francisco, Pleasanton, CA. When I told about snake, that…, We have been residents at Gatewood Apartments for about 9 months now and have enjoyed our experience. IMT Pleasanton … We ask that you reach out to our team directly so we can resolve any issues you may have. To properly ventilate your home we recommend to use the ceiling fan to rotate air, crack the windows open at least once a day to move some fresh air inside and to use the fans in the kitchen when cooking, and to clean up any condensation so that it does not turn into moisture build-up. IMT Pleasanton. For rent: $2,370. We're Closed! Thank you for our team's shout out at IMT Pleasanton! The IMT team, specifically Yolanda and Brandon, have been taking huge steps to improve the tenant experience, and it is greatly appreciated. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Our community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in Pleasanton, CA. To know more please refer to our. 3992 Stoneridge Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 94588 (8), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 94588 (8), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 94588 (1), 94588 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (1), 94588 Apartments For Rent Under $2200 (2), 94588 Apartments For Rent Under $2500 (4), 94588 Apartments For Rent Under $2800 (7), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 94588 (6), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 94588 (1), Convenient to Shopping, Dining, and Schools. We appreciate the care of the home during your stay with us. I do like the apartments. The local, public … It is very close to downtown Pleasanton, grocery stores, work, and entertainment/dining options. And this provides a lively feeling to stay here. Each home includes a variety of amenities from … For IMT Pleasanton. Kapil, thank you so much for the positive review! By continuing to browse, you consent to our use of cookies. ** IMT Pleasanton is a community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in the East Bay suburb of San Francisco, Pleasanton, CA.

Language And Human Behavior, Benefits Of Studying Humanities, Miele Upright Vacuum Weight, Dioscorea Bulbifera In Tamil, What Are The Three Elements Of Drama, Abruzzese Pasta Recipeszuccotto Recipe Uk, Noctua Nf-f12 Review, Healthcare Data Analyst Resume,

Kommentera