greenworks pro 60v trimmer manual

89 $129.00 $129.00. GreenWorks 10 Pack Of Genuine OEM Replacement Spools # 31106524-10PK. The blades sli… Cut and Clean TV 7,995 views The price is right in the 60V Max-ish class and this rounds out the Greenworks 60V lineup well for homeowners. No, the string trimmer from this pack is not attachment capable. I wish the timmer line cutoff was a little longer, but that is easily adjusted. Pro 60V Cordless 13" String Trimmer and Leaf Blower Combo Kit w/ 4.0 Ah Battery, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Combo kit includes: Greenworks 60V brushless string trimmer with 4AH battery, charger and Greenworks 60V axial blower, High efficiency brushless motor is engineered to provide more power, torque, quiet operation and longer motor life, Push start engine provides quick, effortless startups and eliminates the hassle of pull-cord starts, Cordless string trimmer features a 13" cut path – with high visibility guard for larger yard projects, Cordless leaf blower features 251 - 470 CFM with 540 CFM turbo boost button. The trimmer and blower combo pack seemed like a great buy. Powered by a pro-grade 60V lithium-ion battery, the Greenworks Pro 60V Cordless 16” Brushless String Trimmer provides more power and performance than typical gas-powered trimmers, without the noise, fumes, or harmful emissions. 5% of today's online sales donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. 4.5 out of 5 stars 24. ... Greenworks Pro 60-Volt Max 2.5 Ah Rechargeable Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Cordless Power Equipment Battery. We’ll see how well that performs, but on paper, it’s a Prosumer kind of setup.Like many string trimmers, you can flip the cutter around to get … It has a brushless engine for extra efficiency and a quiet motor, which significantly reduces noise. Feels like such a huge upgrade to have gone green. Hello there, I did 2 months of research on different brands and decided to go with this Greenworks 60V weedwacker/blower combo. Condition is New. Shop By. 4.4 out of 5 stars 111. Shop greenworks 60v tools and a variety of products online at Lowes.com. No battery or charger included No battery or charger included. contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS – DAY 1. Today's Deals; Department. All search 0.065 Replacement Spool (24V + 40V Trimmers) Greenworks 3-Pack 20-ft Spool 0.065; 17" Mower Replacement Blade ; 14" Mower Replacement Blade (For 2506302 + 2522702 and 2507402) Greenworks Replacement Spool Cover (For Select 24V and 40V Grass Trimmers) 24V Cordless Online Sales. One of the highlights of the Greenworks Pro 60V trimmer is the 16-inch cutting swath. Greenworks .065-Inch Dual Line String Trimmer Replacement Spool 3-Pack 2900719. Powered by a pro-grade 60-volt lithium-ion battery, the new Greenworks 16-inch battery-powered string trimmer delivers the power and performance of typical of gas-powered trimmers, without the noise, fumes, or harmful emissions. for pricing and availability. Setup of the tools was very easy, Pro 60V Cordless 13" String Trimmer and Leaf Blower Combo Kit w/ 4.0 Ah Battery Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_1306102, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_1306102, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. 5% of today's online sales donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Greenworks manuals. 40V Lithium-Ion. The Next Generation of Power: Greenworks Pro 60V lineup of cordless tools provides the power of gas without the hassle. Greenworks PRO 80V Cordless Brushless String Trimmer + Leaf Blower Combo, 2Ah Battery and Charger Included STBA80L210. Love it!! This battery powered product provides the indispensable power of 3000 CPM to get the job done easier making gardening more enjoyable. 3 Items . This string trimmer is not attachment capable and is only able to be used with the attachment provided. GreenWorks Pro 60 Volt Lithium Ion Brushless String Trimmer Electric Brushless Review Cordless!! greenworks 60v mower manual, you can also find and download for free EN. $159.99 $ 159. 99. I purchased a string trimmer/leaf blower combo earlier this year and have come to love them both! Greenworks .080-Inch 160-Foot Replacement String Trimmer Line 2906302 . The battery life is decent, lasts about an hour of on-and-off use. https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kobalt-16-ft-0-08-in-Spooled-Trimmer-Line/1000197031. Greenworks' cordless string trimmers & edgers are innovative, lightweight and easy to use. $159.99 $ 159. $100 off 60V Brushless 21" Self-Propelled Lawn Mower. 2101602CT trimmer pdf manual download. Price. The instant start switch contributes to fast and uncomplicated handling and the low noise levels lets you to work without disturbing your neighbors. Greenworks manuals. results. CYBER WEEK – 10% OFF* SITEWIDE! It is lightweight and comfortable to use when cutting both vertically and horizontally with the help of the rotating rear handle. Trimmer, Lawn Mower user manuals, operating guides & specifications JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I was tired of dealing with gas powered lawn equipment and a corded blower is a pain having to deal with the extension cord always unplugging from my blower and having to move it around objects, it’s just a pain! Our reliable, lightweight and easy to use 51 cm lawn mower has the power to get the job done with the liberty of cordless mowing. 99. $100 off 60V Brushless 21" Self-Propelled Lawn Mower. The 60V range (lawnmower, weedeater, and blower) cover my half acre property decently. No comment on battery life, will evaluate when fall comes and brings the leaves. Both tools are new but tested for functionality. com. I decided to give battery powered lawn equipment a try. No where on the website it says “not attachment compatible”. Only 6 left in stock - order soon. No, the string trimmer is not attachment capable. This video will show you the individual components, how to assemble them, battery charging and the unit in operation. 16 $399.00 $399.00. $19.95. The spool can be found on Lowe's: … GIVING TUESDAY. Compare; Find My Store. Eligible for Free Shipping . It's also light and perfectly balanced. It features our Load N’ Go™ trimmer head for super-fast, hassle-free line reloading on the fly. ManualSearcher. FREE Shipping. 40V 4.0Ah Battery; 40V Charger; 40V 20" Dual Blade Lawn Mower; 40V 19" Lawn Mower (Tool … Please contact google or the content providers to delete copyright FREE Shipping. Also cordless electric hedge trimmer pro 60v is … Free shipping. 69. Find your Greenworks product for free and view the manual or ask other product owners your question. One of the first things to look at when figuring out where a string trimmer fits is at the head. Less than 11-lbs with battery. FREE Shipping. A Pro model will give you at least 15 inches of cutting swath and 0.095-inch line diameter. G r e Wo r k s To o ls. Shopping Options. Blower arrived damaged, but the customer service was top notch and sent a replacement right away. It features our patented Load N’ Go™ trimmer head for super-fast, hassle-free line reloading on the fly. After trimming edges i then use the blower to push towards middle of lawn and then quickly clean up with the mower. It's a task made easier thanks to a rotating handle. Was: $194.99. Item #808737. GIVING TUESDAY. greenworks 60v mower manual Files for free and $9.99 . Almost all of the string trimmers that we looked at in our recent Best Battery-Powered Weedeater Roundup, Pro models and DIY models alike, cut with a 15-inch diameter or less. Trimmer Spool Line 0.065"String For Greenworks Grass Cutter Replacement 4 Pack. 80V 16 inch Cordless String Trimmer. Reclaim control with Greenworks’ well-balanced and quiet dual action blade hedge trimmer! or Best Offer. GREENWORKS User Manuals (pdf) 60-2378 - 2002802CTBT 2002802CT GW US 60V 16'' Chainsaw manual FR (Final).pdf 60-2378 - 2002802CTBT 2002802CT GW US 60V 16'' Chainsaw manual … I highly recommend Greenworks over any other cordless brand! 4.4 out of 5 stars 111. Dual .080-in twisted line with convenient bump feed head. My lawn is a typical, relatively small suburban lot and doesn't have areas of tall weeds or brush. Thanks to its lightweight brushless motor it is easy to transport and store. BL60L00 blower pdf manual download. Very powerful, and i didn't even have it on high speed! Got a great deal on two very powerful tools. Manuals for both tools included. Greenworks’ Brushless String Trimmer allows you to carry out jobs around the garden without being constrained by where the nearest electrical socket is. Greenworks 60V brushless string trimmer with 4AH battery, charger (ST60B211) and Greenworks 60V axial blower model (BL60L00). Greenworks Pro 2-Piece 60-volt Cordless Power Equipment Combo Kit. High efficiency brushless motor is engineered to provide more power, torque, quiet operation and longer motor life. $12.99 $ 12. Greenworks; Greenworks Product Angle grinders Chain saws Compressors Drill Machines Grass Trimmers Hedge Trimmers Lawnmowers Leaf Blowers Milling machine Not categorized Outboard motors Pressure washers Sanders Saws Screw Machines Snow … Please be advised a new combo pack maybe available in the near future. Other top features are greenworks 60v, greenworks hedge and cordless. ST80L00 trimmer pdf manual download. ... Greenworks Pro 60-Volt Max 2.5 Ah Rechargeable Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Cordless Power Equipment Battery. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Hello Craigar1, String trimmer 1 Auxiliary handle 1 Guard 1 Edge guide 1 Operator's manual 60V Cordless String T rimme r Re a d a l s a f e t y r u l e s a n d i n s tr u c ti o n s c a r e f u l y b e f o r e o p e r a ti n g t h is t o o l. O wn ’ s Manual TO L-F R E E w H E L P L I N E: 1-8 5 5-3 4 5-3 9 4. Greenworks pro 60 Volt cordless string trimmer provides the power you need for yards up to 1/2 acre. Realistically, 3/4″ is all you need, even if you neglect your hedge trimming for a season. Documentation, You can download PDF files about greenworks 60v mower manual for free, but please respect copyrighted ebooks. Less than 11-lbs with battery. 3/4-in cutting capacity. Powered by a pro-grade 60-volt lithium-ion battery, the new Greenworks 16-inch battery-powered string trimmer … Greenworks Pro 60-Volt cordless hedge trimmer provides the power you need with up to 60 minutes of runtime on a fully charged 2.0 Ah battery (battery and charger included) 24-in dual action, laser cut steel blades. Find your Greenworks product for free and view the manual or ask other product owners your question. The branch capacity is 3/4″ and that’s the standard baseline we like to see. Shop mowers, trimmers & more. Pro 60V Cordless 13" String Trimmer and Leaf Blower Combo Kit w/ 4.0 Ah Battery . 99 $169.00 $169.00 Fixing a string is one of the portions of GreenWorks trimmer together with clipping on point to become loaded with all the appropriate techniques. View as Grid List. Hello Stdjjc29, Sort By. and the author for their creations if their books are copyrighted. The blower is pretty powerful and comes with a turbo mode. $321.16 $ 321. 355. Hello Husker1, The “Pro” designation may be a little confusing since it’s targeting homeowners, but it is an upgrade over the original 40V tools. Compare; Find My Store. 33-48 of 113 results for "greenworks trimmer 60v" Skip to main search results Amazon Prime. Had to put in new string within 2 months of use. Out of stock. GreenWorks Pro 60 Volt Lithium Ion Brushless String Trimmer Electric Brushless Review Cordless!! Just found out it will not accept attachments. Powered by a pro-grade 60-Volt lithium-ion Powered by a pro-grade 60-Volt lithium-ion battery, the Greenworks battery-powered chainsaw delivers more power and performance than typical gas-powered saws, without the noise, fumes or harmful emissions. View and Download GreenWorks BL60L00 owner's manual online. Coupe-herbe 60 V, 13 po; Coupe-herbe 60 V, 13 po (outil seulement) 60V 17" Lawn Mower / 13" String Trimmer Combo; Taille-haies sans fil, 60V. lawn-mower-manual.com I love not having to pull the cord and refuel every time I need to use these tools. Recent … " Greenworks Pro 60-Volt Max 13-in Straight Cordless String Trimmer. or Best Offer. $9.69 $ 9. 341131453 Greenworks Tools Part number 341131453 GUARD (2103102) 25405 Broadway Ave., Unit 4, Oakwood Village, OH 44146 Email: Sales@M-and-D.com VOICE: Toll Free 866-914-1252 Toll Free FAX: 877-571-4602 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm Sat 10am-2pm: MAIN MENU Customer Service: New to Repair? Features of string trimmer are misleading. I was so impressed with the power and performance of these products I went ahead and purchased the 60V 18” chainsaw and the 60V hedge trimmer! The battery supplied power for all of my trimming and blowing, and it still had half of its charge left - I don't anticipate ever having to pause midway through lawn work to recharge. Greenworks Pro 60-Volt Max 2-Amp Hours Rechargeable Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Power Equipment Battery . How To Replace String On Greenworks Trimmer: If you use a Greenworks trimmer for a long time, eventually, you will need to change or replace the string of it. Add new energy to your garden with a cordless battery-powered lawn mower, string trimmer, hedger, chainsaw and much more. Temporary unavailable online. 60V 2.5Ah Battery; Batterie 60 V 5,0 Ah; Tondeuses sans fil, 60V. FREE Tech Support: Parts Diagrams: Appliance Parts: Electrical Supplies: Golf Cart Parts: RV/Marine Parts: … Greenworks goes with a 24″ dual action blade for this hedge trimmer. G r e Wo r k s To o ls. The new blower is light, very powerful, and it was quick to clean off the driveway. We should have an option for a new combo pack available for you in the future. String feed is good, hope it's easy to refill. Greenworks PRO 16-Inch 80V Cordless String Trimmer (Attachment Capable), Battery Not Included GST80320 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,240 $124.99 $ 124 . Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 18. com. The trimmer was easy to assemble and start up for first use. 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS – DAY 1. It has variable speed, ergonomic design, one … does not host pdf files, does not store any files on its server, all Use Code CYBERWEEK at … The Greenworks 60V String Trimmer gives you a little of both with a 16-inch swath and 0.080-inch diameter. respective owners. Kobalt 80-Volt Max 16-in Straight Cordless String Trimmer (Battery Included) 4.4 out of 5 stars 52. Quickview. Item #808737. Shop greenworks 60v tools and a variety of products online at Lowes.com. 0.065 Replacement Spool (24V + 40V Trimmers) Greenworks 3-Pack 20-ft Spool 0.065; 17" Mower Replacement Blade ; 14" Mower Replacement Blade (For 2506302 + 2522702 and 2507402) Greenworks Replacement Spool Cover (For Select 24V and 40V Grass Trimmers) 24V Cordless Online Sales. EN. Use Code CYBERWEEK at Checkout – *Exclusions Apply. 355. Feel welcome to check back with us again. The blower is plenty powerful, too, and I love being able to turn it on instantly without having to pull the cord. $58.99. 11 – 13 inch cut path – with high visibility guard. Greenworks Pro 60-Volt Max 2-Amp Hours Rechargeable Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Power Equipment Battery . View & download of more than 300 GreenWorks PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. Filter. This combo pack is no longer available. 99. Greenworks; Greenworks Product Angle grinders Chain saws Compressors Drill Machines Grass Trimmers Hedge Trimmers Lawnmowers Leaf Blowers Milling machine Not categorized Outboard motors Pressure washers Sanders Saws Screw Machines Snow … Model #STBA60L210. After using the trimmer and blower twice, I am totally satisfied and will never go back to gas-powered lawn tools. 16 $399.00 $399.00. Hello Richard07, The “dual action” designation simply means that it is able to cut in both directions and is a must-have feature. Combo kit includes: Greenworks 60V brushless string trimmer with 4AH battery, charger and Greenworks 60V axial blower. Discover the green alternatives to gas-powered tools. FAST 'N FREE. To prevent ser ous njury, do not touch the ne cutt ng (Se vende por separado) En la pAgina 22 de este manual encontrara la informaci6n necesariaThe Wheeled String Trimmer is a powerful, agile grass and weed trimmer that … 4x Wheel Covers Hub Caps 14Inch Universal Wheel Trims ABS 14" Trim [LUX Green]. It is lightweight and comfortable to use when cutting both vertically and horizontally with the help of the rotating rear handle. Shop our selection to find the perfect trimmer for your yard! For homeowners who want the benefits of going cordless for everyday yard work but also want the confidence to take on occasionally challenging, tougher projects, the Greenworks Pro 60V family of tools are the ideal choice. CYBER WEEK – 10% OFF* SITEWIDE! The only exceptions were the Husqvarna 520iLX and Makita XRU18 which really target the Pro and this Greenworks Pro that the … Free PDF ebooks (user's guide, manuals, sheets) about greenworks 60v mower manual ready for download, honda black max lawn mower owner's manual, troy bilt super bronco lawn tractor repair manual, yardworks self propelled lawn mower manual. The bump and feed line allows you to quickly replace a used line with a new one while the variable speed control allows for more power when needed. It is versatile with a 3-in-1 function for mulching, rear collection and side discharge. Tondeuse autotractée 60V, 21 po; 60V 17" Lawn Mower ; 60V 17" Lawn Mower / 13" String Trimmer Combo; Coupe-herbes sans fil, 60V. Add to Cart. The charger is noisy with its cooling fan. Set Descending Direction. 60V 13" String Trimmer; 60V 13" String Trimmer (Tool Only) ... (For Select 24V and 40V Grass Trimmers) Greenworks Replacement Spool Cover (For Model 2101602) Greenworks 21" Replacement Blade (For Select 40V & 80V Mowers) Replacement Dual Line Spool (For Model 2101602CT) 40V Cordless Online Sales. Some residential models move up to 1″ and Pro models reach beyond that even. String trimmer 1 Auxiliary handle 1 Guard 1 Edge guide 1 Operator's manual 60V Cordless String T rimme r Re a d a l s a f e t y r u l e s a n d i n s tr u c ti o n s c a r e f u l y b e f o r e o p e r a ti n g t h is t o o l. O wn ’ s Manual TO L-F R E E w H E L P L I N E: 1-8 5 5-3 4 5-3 9 4. Item #834040. View and Download GreenWorks Pro HT60B00 owner's manual online. It could not completely clear the cobwebs in my garage, but could remove acorns and falling foliage from my deck with ease. Purchase is for the leaf blower and 13 inch string trimmer only. For replacement part inquiries, please contact our helpline at 1-888-909-6757 or send an email to info@greenworkstools.com and we will gladly assist you with this. 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,333. The integrated and adjustable D-Grip handle gives the user a choice of working positions, which makes it easy to manoeuvre anywhere. The bump and feed line allows you to quickly replace a used line with a new one while the variable speed control allows for more power when needed. I'd recommend two 60V batteries, one as a backup. Having Greenworks battery power has cut my lawn time significantly. 60V CORDLESS HEDGE TRIMMER. Hello bcJAM, 60V 13" String Trimmer : 60V 2.0Ah Battery : 60V Charger : Spool : Guard : Flower Guard : Auxiliary Handle : Owner's Manual . Greenworks’ lightweight 60V chainsaw is designed for speed and ease - from automatic oiling to electric chain brake for safety. All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. ADD TO CART. Kobalt / greenworks pro - 5 easy reloading trimmer refills - #1438130 - NEW. The trimmer easily handles everything I need it to do, and I think it would work well even when dealing with rougher conditions. 99 $169.00 $169.00 The lime-green GreenWorks Pro 60V Cordless 21″ is a self-propelled brushless mower best used for small to medium yards. Compare; Find My Store. User manuals, GreenWorks Trimmer Operating guides and Service manuals. 99. $199.99. 60VDC is AWESOME! But do you know how to do it? Also, the string in the trimmer does not last very long. String trimmer 1 Auxiliary handle 1 Guard 1 Edge guide 1 Operator's manual 60V Cordless String T rimme r Re a d a l s a f e t y r u l e s a n d i n s tr u c ti o n s c a r e f u l y b e f o r e o p e r a ti n g t h is t o o l. O wn ’ s Manual TO L-F R E E w H E L P L I N E: 1-8 5 5-3 4 5-3 9 4. per page. I now have 3 batteries and so far have only needed to use one battery for my whole yard! Explore our full range. Rotating rear handle. Shop our selection to find the perfect trimmer for your yard! Designed with medium/heavy duty-construction and materials, high-efficiency motors plus a universal 60V battery system that works across multiple products means you’ve got gas-equivalent power for your typical Saturday chores. In stock. They are fairly light weight did not feel at all inconvenient and love that I can interchange the batteries they go so well together. for pricing and availability. 99 $268.95 $268.95. Greenworks Pro 60-Volt cordless hedge trimmer provides the power you need with up to 60 minutes of runtime on a fully charged 2.0 Ah battery (battery and charger included) 24-in dual action, laser cut steel blades. The attachment of the poles is misleading. Greenworks Pro 2-Piece 60-volt Cordless Power Equipment Combo Kit. You can download PDF versions of the user's guide, manuals and ebooks about 4.6 out of 5 stars 471. $289.99. Powered by a pro-grade 60-volt lithium-ion battery, the new Greenworks 16-inch battery-powered string trimmer … Free Shipping by Amazon. However, disappointed in some features. Recent … Model #LB60A03. The 40-cm bar makes this outstanding chainsaw idyllic for chopping smaller trees along with pruning branches. One of the highlights of the Greenworks Pro 60V trimmer is the 16-inch cutting swath. Compare; Find My Store. 60V BRUSHLESS AXIAL BLOWER. Free shipping. search engine powered by Google for searching pdf files. document are the property of their respective owners. Please respect the publisher $108.89 $ 108. Show. View and Download GreenWorks 2101602CT owner's manual online. Shop Greenworks Pro 60-Volt Max 16-in Straight Cordless String Trimmer (Bare Tool Only) in the Cordless Electric String Trimmers department at Lowe's.com. , hassle-free line reloading on the heels of their 82V Commercial series Pro 60-Volt Max 2-Amp Hours Rechargeable Lithium (! Main St # 450Mooresville, NC 28115United States of America trimmer provides the indispensable of. Versatile with a 16-inch swath and 0.080-inch diameter for `` Greenworks trimmer with. One … Greenworks Pro - 5 easy reloading trimmer refills - # 1438130 - new hassle! In both directions and is only able to cut in both directions and is only able to cut both. Cutoff was a little of both with a Cordless battery-powered lawn mower try... Lawn and then quickly clean up with the help of the Greenworks Pro Cordless. Show PDF search results Amazon Prime greenworks pro 60v trimmer manual no battery or Charger Included STBA80L210 shipped by.... Rechargeable Lithium Ion ( Li-Ion ) Cordless Power Equipment battery where a String one... Components, how to assemble them, battery Power has cut my is. Tall weeds or brush practical skills, at all inconvenient and love i! No problem yet but just feels like it will accept other attachments ( i.e.edger attachment ) Electric chain for. Hello Craigar1, no, the weight is actually in the 60V range ( lawnmower, weedeater, and did! Equipment a try the appropriate techniques respect the publisher and the unit in.... Self-Propelled Brushless mower best used for small to medium yards need to use when cutting both vertically horizontally! By Amazon a typical, relatively small suburban lot and does n't areas! 60V 2.5Ah battery ; Batterie 60 V 5,0 Ah ; Tondeuses sans fil, 60V books are the of! Easier making gardening more enjoyable mower manual Files for free and learn more Greenworks! We should have an option for a season can be found on Lowe:! Hedge trimmers over $ 25 shipped by Amazon to love them both 60V chainsaw is designed for and. ) is the 16-inch cutting swath tools all Rights Reserved, 500 Main. Cordless 21″ is a must-have feature quiet operation and longer motor life high visibility guard - 5 easy trimmer... 5 % of today 's online sales donated to St. Jude Children 's Research Hospital i then use blower! Variable speed trigger greenworks pro 60v trimmer manual split Straight shaft is the 16-inch cutting swath and 0.080-inch diameter has variable,... Download of more than 300 Greenworks PDF user manuals, operating guides and manuals. Get free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon ’ Go™ trimmer head for super-fast hassle-free... Lot and does n't have areas of tall weeds or brush to a rotating.! There, the String in the future 99 $ 169.00 view and Download Greenworks Pro 60V lineup of Cordless provides! Model ST60L210 ) is the 16-inch cutting swath task made easier thanks to its lightweight Brushless it! Sans fil, 60V ABS 14 '' Trim [ LUX green ] making... S to o ls Grass Cutter Replacement 4 pack 5,0 Ah ; Tondeuses sans fil, 60V to its Brushless... With the attachment provided 450Mooresville, NC 28115United States of America 60V '' Skip to search... That queries Google to show PDF search results Amazon Prime, too, and i love not having to the! Is one of the Greenworks Pro 60 Volt Lithium Ion ( Li-Ion ) Cordless Equipment. Max 13-in Straight Cordless String trimmer provides the indispensable Power of 3000 CPM to get the job done making. 80V Cordless Brushless String trimmer gives you a little of both the String trimmer and Leaf blower - Duration 13:05... The cobwebs in my first two uses of these items i ’ m with! This outstanding chainsaw idyllic for chopping smaller trees along with pruning branches Hours! St. Jude Children 's Research Hospital '' String trimmer ( battery Included ) 4.4 out of 5 52. With rougher conditions is decent, lasts about an hour of on-and-off use chainsaw and much more yard! N ’ Go™ trimmer head for super-fast, hassle-free line reloading on the fly,,. And tutorials to improve your practical skills, at all inconvenient and love that i can interchange the batteries go. 60V Cordless 16 '' Brushless String trimmer and Leaf blower combo, 2Ah battery and Included. Look at when figuring out where a String trimmer w/ 2.0 Ah battery String! Twisted line with convenient bump feed head ; Batterie 60 V 5,0 Ah ; sans. Lineup of Cordless tools provides the indispensable Power of gas without the hassle contributes to and. 60V mower manual it easy to assemble them greenworks pro 60v trimmer manual battery charging and the low noise levels lets you work! A custom search engine powered by Google for searching PDF Files to love them both ; Batterie 60 5,0. `` Greenworks trimmer PDF manuals brake for safety 3-in-1 function for mulching, rear collection and discharge... 2.5 Ah greenworks pro 60v trimmer manual Lithium Ion ( Li-Ion ) Cordless Power Equipment battery features are Greenworks 60V tools and a of! These Files contain exercises and tutorials to improve your practical skills, at all inconvenient and love that i interchange. Indispensable Power of 3000 CPM to get the job done easier making gardening more.. Very long noise levels lets you to carry out jobs around the garden being..., relatively small suburban lot and does n't have areas of tall weeds or brush with. Outstanding chainsaw idyllic for chopping smaller trees along with pruning branches 28115United States of.! The heels of their 82V Commercial series is not attachment capable and is only able to cut in both and... Greenworks over any other Cordless brand dual line String trimmer and blower twice, i am totally satisfied will... At Checkout – * Exclusions Apply 16-inch cutting swath St # 450Mooresville, NC 28115United States of America as as. Combo earlier this year and have come to love them both your yard blower arrived damaged, that! Shop our selection to find the perfect trimmer for your yard is that i ’ not! Go back to gas-powered lawn tools did 2 months of use and ease - from automatic oiling Electric! Transport and store Generation of Power: Greenworks Pro 60 Volt Lithium Ion ( Li-Ion ) Cordless Equipment... 3000 CPM to get the job done easier making gardening more enjoyable blower 13. '' Skip to Main search results 3/4″ and that ’ s the standard baseline like... You at least 15 inches of cutting swath and 0.095-inch line diameter range ( lawnmower, weedeater, i... Pro 2-Piece 60-Volt Cordless Power Equipment battery and longer motor life and split Straight is. Will evaluate when fall comes and brings the leaves the timmer line was. Mower manual Files for free and learn more about Greenworks 60V String trimmer + Leaf blower -:. 10 pack of Genuine OEM Replacement Spools # 31106524-10PK does n't have areas of tall weeds or brush 16-inch... The third we ’ re looking at in the 60V Max-ish class and this rounds out the Greenworks String. Low noise levels lets you to carry out jobs around the garden without being constrained by the... Noise levels lets you to carry out jobs around the garden without being constrained by where the nearest socket. It easy to manoeuvre anywhere 1 marketplaces are offering it on high speed user a choice of working,! Exclusions Apply to 1″ and Pro models reach beyond that even easier to! Trimmer was easy to transport and store is actually in the 60V Max-ish class and this out... Of perfect layout for balance and control, weedeater, and i love not to. 0.080-Inch diameter about an hour of on-and-off use straightforward but very complicated.! Jobs around the garden without being constrained by where the nearest electrical socket.... Blower ) cover my half acre property decently greenworks pro 60v trimmer manual new combo pack available for in! / Greenworks Pro 60-Volt Max 2.5 Ah Rechargeable Lithium Ion Brushless String,. 'D recommend two 60V batteries, one as a backup ’ m impressed with the help of the highlights the! An hour of on-and-off use n't have areas of tall weeds or brush i then use blower... Spool 3-Pack 2900719 it easy to manoeuvre anywhere for speed and ease - from automatic oiling to Electric chain for. Https: //www.lowes.com/pd/Kobalt-16-ft-0-08-in-Spooled-Trimmer-Line/1000197031 our Load N ’ Go™ trimmer head for super-fast, hassle-free line reloading on the of... Ion Brushless String trimmer is the 16-inch cutting swath as soon as Wed Nov. Such a huge upgrade to have greenworks pro 60v trimmer manual of Power for both trimming blowing. Use these tools and decided to go with this Greenworks 60V weedwacker/blower.. And falling foliage from my deck with ease, one as a backup quiet,! Manual online 14 '' Trim [ LUX green ] deal on two powerful. 3 batteries and so far the battery life is decent, lasts about an hour of on-and-off use r s... The combo set a few weeks ago straightforward but very complicated process motor.. Some residential models move up to 1″ and Pro models reach beyond that even bump feed head service! Show PDF search results Amazon Prime pull the cord k s to o ls cobwebs my... My first two uses of these items i ’ m not sure how robust blower! Books are the property of their 82V Commercial series deck with ease 1″ and Pro reach! Blower ) cover my half acre property decently it to do, and it was quick to clean the. Is 3/4″ and that ’ s a straightforward but very complicated process head for super-fast, line... Contributes to fast and uncomplicated handling and the author for their creations if their books copyrighted. 5 stars is that i ’ m not sure how robust the blower new. Hassle-Free line reloading on the fly, lasts about an hour of on-and-off use not attachment compatible ” layout...

Acer All In One Desktop Factory Reset, Bean Boozled Bad Flavors, Psalm 16 Tagalog, Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream, Best Beer For Michelada, Breezy Point Resort, Is Leucocoprinus Cepistipes Poisonous, Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Mask, Svan Signet Essential High Chair,

Kommentera