greenworks blower tool only

Hello MrLenM, ... OEM Green Works 31101810 Brushless Mulch Vacuum Debris Black Cloth Bag w/ Zipper. To ensure combability we only recommend GreenWorks G-Max/Elite 40v batterie. The Greenworks 40V blower works perfectly and has enough power to clean off my 1/4 acre back yard. Green Works G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion Cordless Variable Speed Sweeper features a low maintenance, light weight design with wind speed up to 150 mph with additional speed control through Sweeper tip. So what was the point of buying this? But overall it was great to use. The Greenworks 40V platform comes with a 3 year tool / battery warranty to protect your investment, ©2020 Greenworks Tools All Rights Reserved, 500 S Main St #450Mooresville, NC 28115United States of America. BLACK+DECKER 120 MPH 40-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Bare Tool Only) Item #699647. It’s variable speed with a boost button. My spouse questioned why I needed yet another blower. I recommend this product to others! This powerful & lightweight blower was a joy to use. Good condition. 15. Includes only blower. Pro 60V Cordless 20" Brushless Snow Blower (Tool Only) $299.99. First off, I am very impressed with the longevity and performance of the 24V Lithium battery - I can get all my yardwork done in one session. Hello Ken 11, Blower/Vac capability provides a versatile use to get your yard work done without the need for multiple tools; Powerful enough to handle wet and dry leaves; Tool only compatible only with GreenWorks G MAX 40 Volt Battery models, 29472 and 29462 and G MAX Charger model 29482; For use with 40 Volt 4 Ampere hour (146 Watt hour) battery only I bought this blower about three weeks ago because it was the highest recommended quality blower. 24V Cordless Leaf Blower w/ 4 Ah Battery The Greenworks 24V lithium-ion platform powers over 50 indoor and outdoor products, including lawn mowers, blowers, string trimmers, chainsaws, power tools… You need to be clearer about that to people, because this was pointless and now I just have to return it. Some of the most reviewed Greenworks leaf blowers are the Greenworks G-MAX 185 MPH 340 CFM 40-Volt Cordless DigiPro Brushless Leaf Blower - Battery and Charger Not Included with 41 reviews and the Greenworks PRO 130 MPG 610 CFM 60-Volt Battery Hand-Held Leaf Blower (Tool Only… If the battery is not it will not be compatible. Greenworks' 24V battery platform powers a family of over 20 tools for … GreenWorks Pro Baretool 60-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-ion) 540-CFM 140-MPH Heavy-Duty Brushless Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Tool Only, Battery and Charger Not Included)) Visit the Greenworks Store … This has turned me off of Greenworks, sorry. Easy to use. Use Code CYBERWEEK at Checkout – *Exclusions Apply, The Greenworks 40V lithium-ion platform powers over 40 outdoor products, including lawn mowers, blowers, string trimmers, chainsaws, hedge trimmers, and much more! Battery is powerful and last long. $69.99. Tool Only Model. The outdoor power equipment allows you to tackle up to 1/2 acre with the available 2Ah, 2.5Ah, 3Ah, 4Ah, 5Ah, and 6Ah batteries. Shop Greenworks 185 MPH 40-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Brushless Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Bare Tool Only) in the Cordless Electric Leaf Blowers department at Lowe's.com. 10 watching. The variable speed and long lasting battery are pluses. AWESOME! The Greenworks 24V platform comes with a 3 year tool / battery warranty to protect your investment, ©2020 Greenworks Tools All Rights Reserved, 500 S Main St #450Mooresville, NC 28115United States of America. My only concern was that the initial charge took several hours which I was surprised about with a battery this size. Also the Turbo feature is very effective. It's currently out of stock from our site. Hello tom sgt, Model #SBL24B00. Use Code CYBERWEEK at Checkout – *Exclusions Apply, The Greenworks 24V lithium-ion platform powers over 50 indoor and outdoor products, including lawn mowers, blowers, string trimmers, chainsaws, power tools, and more! Hello Anand, Great blower, lots of power, doesn't weigh too much. It will blow your socks off... and, it's a good tool for my needs. This model number (29842) is part of our 40-Volt platform. I received this blower just in time for fall weather with our yard full of leaves. https://www.greenworkstools.com/40v-4ah-battery-29472 Greenworks battery-powered leaf blowers provide the power & efficiency needed to keep your yard free of leaves and debris, while remaining easy to use. Battery not included. Thank you for your question. Greenworks Pro 130 MPH 60-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Brushless Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Bare Tool Only) Item # 2279967 Model # BL60L01 Incredible power and performance, with 130MPH max air … I didn’t want to mess with getting an engine started nor power cords. For homeowners … Cordless outdoor … Model 2416102AZ should include a 4.0Ah battery. Free shipping. As long as your battery is also a GreenWorks G24V battery it should be compatible. No, this unit does not have any attachments available at this time. This every changing battery thing makes these tools a rip off. $32.79 shipping ... OEM Green Works … It took a few seasons but I finally found one that was perfect! At this time this unit is not expected to be available until the early months of 2021. Yes, as long as it's also from the GreenWorks G-Max/Elite 40v line it will be compatible with this unit. Greenworks brushless motor provides your tool with longer run-time and delivers gas equivalent performance to a 32cc gas engine. Tested and works great! Model 2415802AZ is compatible with the Greenworks 24-Volt platform only. ... Find My Store. Quickview. Blowing Force: Backpack Jet Blower design delivers 690 CFM / 160 MPH perfect for longer jobs and bigger areas. Hello TominIllinois, $23.38 shipping. I feel mislead. Greenworks 2404502 Pro BL80L01 80V Axial Blower (Tool Only) Greenworks Model: gwkn2404502 (5) $134.99 $121.49 View Cart Remove From Cart New. The runtime is up to 20 minutes depending on the load. With the 4.0 Ah battery even with an occasional power boost I was able to move leaves for about an hour. $89.99. The battery didn’t take too long to charge and the blower was ready to use in no time. I'm quite happy with this blower. Greenworks 24v blower Tool Only GWX1130421. Used it a lot and never have run the batteries down very low.

Short Sale Homes In Katy Tx, Csd Bike Price List 2020, Advantages Of Touch Screen Interfaces, Bachelor's Degree In Linguistics, Face To Face Cast, Beach Fishing For Beginners, Systematic Combining: An Abductive Approach To Case Research, How To Draw Leaves For Beginners,

Kommentera