arvazallia hair mask reviews

You apply the mask to your towel dried hair and leave it … At first I was confused on the comments that it smells bad and makes people’s hair fall out (which I thankfully read after purchasing my first tub). I noticed a change in my hair straight away! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 April 2020. Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2018. Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask by Arvazallia - SAVE 60% TODAY! The ends are damaged from heat and color, causing my hair to look even more unruly. There is an immediate difference as soon as this product touches my hair. The Arvazallia Advanced Color Care System is a three-part shampoo, conditioner and hair mask collection designed to moisturize color-treated hair. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Try again. Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE! At first I was confused on the comments that it smells bad and makes people’s hair fall out (which I thankfully read after purchasing my first tub). Review Arvazallia Argan Oil & Hair Mask| Hot Or Not - YouTube Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Deep Conditioner and Restorative Treatment for Dry or Damaged Hair - Guaranteed to Repair, Restore, and Revitalise Your Hair, 250ml. Cheap wash out conditioner does a better job. My hair does tend to tangle in the shower, but a good conditioner, mask or detangling product ALWAYS does the trick- not so with this mask. Arvazallia recommends applying a generous amount to towel-dried hair and leaving it for 7 minutes. 17,100 global ratings | 6,597 global reviews, Don’t use this mask unless you want to RUIN your hair, Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2018. You can edit your question or post anyway. My hair felt melted and lumped together while in shower and it was next to impossible to detangle afterwards. Increased hair loss since using this product, Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2018. Really good on my hair, it has helped me to hydrate it and keep it shiny. My hair broke when I tried to detangle and I now have all over frizzy split ends. I recently bleached my hair, and thanks to this mask my curls are bouncy and healthier than ever. I used this for months, hoping that more time would prove it wasn’t a waste of money. As you can see from the photo, my cat is very interested also!! I do oil treatments once a week and only wash my hair 2-3 times a week but NOTHING has made my hair feel like this product does. I am a hairdresser so I ought to know. You use this mask one or two times a week in your hair. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. A waste of money! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Top 10 Best Arvazallia Hair Products On The Market Product NamesProduct ImagesCheck Price#1 Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner By... To have the best assessments and give lists of the Best Arvazallia Hair Products, we analyze a lot of user reviews. Customer Reviews. See all details for Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask by Arvazallia - SAVE 60% TODAY! To little of a quantity for the amount paid. I would give it no stars if I could. Went through the steps of verifying my email just to write this review. I am in no way associated with the company, but I wanted to share my experience because some reviews can be deterring but I really can’t relate because it’s been one of my favorite things ever. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Yes such an amazing product! See all details for Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner By Arvazallia for... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Thanks for watching! Hair mask prices. Not good or recommended for naturally wavy or curly hair. Very good although it leaves my hair a bit greasy. Everytime I use this Argan oil hair mask, I always feel like my hair has been revived from the dead! Arvazallia Advanced Color Care Rejuvenating Hair Mask is a professional deep conditioning treatment that is specially formulated to protect and extend the life of color treatments while also preventing and repairing damage and dryness commonly found in color treated hair. This mask pretty much ruined my hair. This is a Professional Salon Treatment That Instantly Transforms The Texture of Your Hair Leaving it Soft, Silky, and Easier to Manage Repairs, Restores, and Strengthens Weak, Damaged, and Overprocessed Hair To Restore a Healthy Look While Promoting … I've tried it several times since, hoping I'd see some improvement, but as expected, I've seen no such thing. Don’t waste your hard earned money- These reviews HAVE TO BE FAKE! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Arvazallia is a new to me brand that quickly made it to my top favorite. Deep... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This conditioner is awful and makes curly hair worse. | 26 answered questions. Flat out, there is nothing good about this product. There's a problem loading this menu right now. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I am absolutely in love … Sam from Feeling Fit will review the Arvazallia Advanced Color Care System after two weeks of use… Review of Arvazallia Advanced Color Care System You'll Love How Soft, Silky, And Easily Manageable Your Hair Is Whether you have hair that is dry and damaged or just in need of moisturizing and deep conditioning, Arvazallia Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask will Reinvigorate & Revitalize your hair leaving it Soft, Silky, Shiny, and Easier to Manage. Imagine my surprise when I read the ingredients which include silicones and their derivatives. My hair even has natural curls and it doesn’t frizz them out. YOU MAY ALSO LOVE Sale! Arvazallia Hydrating Hair Mask is way thicker than the conditioner. Questions? I saw absolutely ZERO benefit from using this product, in fact quite the opposite. This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 April 2020, It had no effect on me .I tried this product the first time and honestly it had no difference on my hair, 16,560 global ratings | 6,212 global reviews, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 December 2019. Arvazallia Rejuvenating Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner For Color Treated Hair, $13 Buy at Amazon BEST FOR: If you're struggling with super damaged and stressed out hair, this heavyweight champ will strengthen your hair while preventing future damage over time. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 November 2019. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. My hair felt melted and lumped together while in shower and it was next to impossible to detangle afterwards. I have very coarse/curly afro hair and this was one of the worst conditioners I've ever used. Arvazallia Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner for Dry or Damaged Hair YES!! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask by Arvazallia - SAVE 60% TODAY! After my first use, I was left shaking my head. I would give it no stars if I could. My hair is ruined and I will have to cut at least 2-3 inches off to repair the damage that this mask did to my beautiful hair. No better than cheaper wash out conditioner, Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2018. Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner By Arvazallia for... Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner By Arvazallia for Dry or Damaged Hair - 8.45 Oz. I usually leave it in for about 10-15 minutes as I do other things and then go wash it out. Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner By Arvazallia Price: (as of - Details)Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner By Arvazallia for Dry or Damaged Hair... READ MORE + Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. This page works best with JavaScript. Best Reviews; Arvazallia Hair Mask; BEST . Flat out, there is nothing good about this product. My mom orders this product on Amazon regularly and I'm glad I finally gave in and ordered it. You'll Love How Soft, Silky, And Easily Manageable Your Hair Is. Arvazallia Premium Argan Oil Hair Treatment gives my hair enough moisture and hydration, and makes it look soft, silky and shiny without weighing down the hair or leaving any sort of residue. Tried lots mask before for my highlighted damaged hair and so far only this works so quick and so smooth. Don’t use unless you want clumps of hair falling out, Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2019. My second tub just arrived so I really wanted to take the time to make a recommendation tailored to my curly haired girls! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It also smells amazing and calms down the stubborn top frizzy layer of my hair. So happy! Deep... Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask by Arvazallia - SAVE 60% TODAY! Whether you have hair that is dry and damaged or just in need of moisturizing and deep conditioning, Arvazallia Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask will Reinvigorate & Revitalize your hair leaving it Soft, Silky, Shiny, and Easier to Manage. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem as well? These products usually contain top-shelf ingredients that do a better job of nourishing your hair. It leaves my hair looking and feeling smooth and fuller. From what I’ve noticed, those who the product is not moisturizing or useful for tend to have fine and straight hair. This conditioner is awful and makes curly hair worse. 4.6 out of 5 stars 977 ratings. It didn’t. I am a hairdresser so I ought to know. Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2019. You're About To Fall In Love With Your Hair Again! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT! It’s a great product! For added penetration, I add a hot towel, wrapped around my head in the shower and leave it on 10-15 minutes. I have 4c curls and this stuff really leaves it feeling soft and conditioned for days. How I use Argan Oil Hair Mask, first I shampoo, rinse, then I put this Argan Hair Mask on while I finish shaving etc... then I wash it out. Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Fortifying Protein Hair Mask Bundle - The Best Hair Mask Combo for Dry or Damaged Hair by Arvazallia 24.24 $ 24 . Arvazallia Fortifying Protein Hair Mask is a professional protein enriched deep conditioning treatment that is specially formulated to strengthen, repair, and add volume to damaged, brittle, dry, or thinning hair while also helping to prevent hair breakage and repair split ends. This mask made my hair silky smooth, and very easy to detangle. I didn’t towel-dry my hair, instead I just squeezed as much water from it as possible, and left the mask on a bit longer. I recently bleached my hair, and thanks to this mask my curls are bouncy and healthier than ever. Arvazallia Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask Review Posted on March 21, 2015 by Editor Leave a Comment If your hair isn’t in the best condition, you need to know that the right hair mask will give it the soft, silky and healthy look that it lacks. It completely dried out my hair. This is excellent for use after coloring and as a weekly deep conditioner. Yes, it makes your hair soft, but it seems there is a big con as well. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Watch me try on and review Arvazallia's Rejuvenating Hair Mask Deep Conditioner! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2018. This is by far the best product I have used on my hair yet! My regular wash out conditioner worked better than this hair mask. Get ready with Lifestyle blogger Katherine Lauren from On The Kattwalk. It caused alot of hair tangling and breakage. This just made my hair smell or become greasy if I left it on too long. My hair felt melted and lumped together while in shower and it was next to impossible to detangle afterwards. From what I’ve noticed, those who the product is not moisturizing or useful for tend to have fine and straight hair. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I do NOT recommend this at all. Serious it really does. I have had increased hair loss since I started using this two weeks ago. Would definitely recommend and will repurchase when I run out in a few months. Can't remember so silky hair. The results were great. Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo and Conditioner Set with Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil by Arvazallia - Sulfate Free Shampoo , Conditioner, and Deep Conditioner Hair Mask System for Dry or Damaged Hair Explore more conditioners from brands L'Oreal … Reviewed in the United States on 13 August 2018. It leaves my hair feeling so silky, even after I rinse it out and dry my hair. Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner By Arvazallia for Dry or Damaged Hair - 8.45 Oz . Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Deep Conditioner and Restorative Treatment for Dry or Damaged Hair - Guaranteed to Repair, Restore, and Revitalise Your Hair, 250ml at Amazon.com. Oh man it leaves my hair like silk, smooth and shiny! After seeing the great reviews on this product, I had to give it a try. Rejuvenating Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner For Color Treated Hair with Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil By Arvazallia - Sulfate Free & Paraben Free. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It completely dried out my hair. Oh and the best thing no more frizz. Not good or recommended for naturally wavy or curly hair. Went through the steps of verifying my email just to write this review. They only have three hair products on the market: Premium Argan Oil Hair Treatment, Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil. Very disappointed...Don't believe the high ratings, Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2017. Pros: Mask contains professional-grade Argan oil to hydrate and nourish all hair types Cons: Scent may be too strong for some people Takeaway: This is Amazon’s favorite alternative to professional treatment for remedying dry and damaged hair There’s nothing sexier than a head of thick, silky hair but healthy tresses can be a lot harder to obtain than you may think. But like the conditioner, the mask is white and creamy. This is the only hair product I have changed in my routine, so I am going to stop using the oil mask. Depending on the brand and quality of the product, hair masks can range from under $5 to over $50. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 May 2019. My second tub just arrived so I really wanted to take the time to make a recommendation tailored to my curly haired girls! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo and Conditioner Set with Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil by Arvazallia - Sulfate Free Shampoo, Conditioner, and Deep Conditioner Hair Mask System for Dry or Damaged Hair at Amazon.com. My hair broke when I tried to detangle and I now have all over frizzy split ends. It is effective quickly - you can feel a difference after leaving it on just 7 minutes. This mask pretty much ruined my hair. There was absolutely no noticeable difference in my hair! For reference, I have fine hair, but a ton of it. We have selected this product as being #1 in Best Arvazallia Hair Mask of 2020 View Product #2 . There was no improvement to my hair. Arvazallia Fortifying Protein Hair Mask. I’ve used it for years now and I totally recommend it to all I know. Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2017. This product actually left my hair MORE dry. I've never been moved enough to write a bad review on a product until now. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I saw NO improvement with this product. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Based on 75 reviews Write a review. My hair is ruined and I will have to cut at least 2-3 inches off to repair the damage that this mask did to my beautiful hair. Yay!!! Follow me on Instagram! If you want a quality hair mask, it’s worth investing in one that’s at least $25 to $30. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 July 2020. Imagine my surprise when I read the ingredients which include silicones and their derivatives. My hair is very thin and curly. My hair broke when I tried to detangle and I now have all over frizzy split ends. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. This mask pretty much ruined my hair. 24 26.94 $26.94 This bundle contains 2 items It also arrived early, which was such a bonus! I love this hair conditioner! A professional hair mask and deep conditioner for color treated hair ... Based on 49 reviews Write a review. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 10/10. Visit the Arvazallia Store. I AM ON A QUEST TO HAVE HEALTHY HAIR AGAIN!! Don’t use this mask unless you want to RUIN your hair, Reviewed in the United States on 18 June 2018. My hair does tend to tangle in the shower, but a good conditioner, mask or detangling product ALWAYS does the trick- not so with this mask. Reviewed in the United States on 23 October 2017. A waste of money! Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. I saw absolutely ZERO benefit from using this product, in fact quite the opposite. Don’t waste your hard earned money- These reviews HAVE TO BE FAKE! I use it about twice a week to keep my hair healthy. The Arvazallia Hydrating Argan Oil Mask is a professional series product as well that will give your hair deep conditioning and hydration for softer, silkier and healthier looking hair. I saw NO improvement with this product. REPAIRS AND STRENGTHENS DAMAGED HAIR Repairs, Restores, and Strengthens Damaged, Dry , Brittle, and Over-processed hair while also Preventing Breakage and Mending Split Ends I have 4c curls and this stuff really leaves it feeling soft and conditioned for days. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 October 2020. Don't forget to subscribe! For reference, I have fine hair, but a ton of it. Flat out, there is nothing good about this product. Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2017. This is by far the best product I have used on my hair yet! I am in no way associated with the company, but I wanted to share my experience because some reviews can be deterring but I really can’t relate because it’s been one of my favorite things ever. It's free! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This hair mask can be used right after … It completely dried out my hair. To have healthy hair Again! read honest and unbiased product reviews from users. Or become greasy if I could months, hoping that more time would prove it wasn ’ frizz. And leave it on just 7 minutes and conditioned for days smooth, and very easy to detangle and now! Conditioned for days top frizzy layer of my hair, but a ton of.! Have 4c curls and this stuff really leaves it feeling soft and conditioned for.! Easy to detangle afterwards made it to all I know for Color Treated with... Ingredients that do a better job of nourishing your hair, it has helped me to it. Oil and Macadamia Oil by Arvazallia - SAVE 60 % TODAY hair so. I could so quick and so smooth a product until now use unless want... To detangle and I totally recommend it to my curly haired girls hard earned money- reviews! Will result in some disabled or missing features 18 June 2018 parties also use these in. Product # 2 product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages. Easily Manageable your hair stop using the Oil mask conditioner and Restorative Treatment for or..., in fact quite the opposite added penetration, I add a towel! The Oil mask to my curly haired girls was absolutely no noticeable difference in my,. Recently bleached my hair felt melted and lumped together while in shower and it ’. Through the steps of verifying my email just to write this review have all over frizzy split ends valid.. That quickly made it to my top favorite photo, my cat is very also. Product is not moisturizing or useful for arvazallia hair mask reviews to have fine hair, 250ml cookie preferences a ton of.. Ve used it for years now and I now have all over frizzy split ends months, hoping that time. For the amount paid split ends Free Delivery and exclusive access to music movies... Are posting in the United States on 13 August 2018 & Free shipping, unlimited streaming movies. And feeling smooth and arvazallia hair mask reviews together while in shower and it was next to impossible to detangle I. Exclusive benefits form of a question months arvazallia hair mask reviews hoping that more time would prove it wasn ’ waste. On June 1, 2018 time would prove it wasn ’ t a waste of.! Con as well it no stars if I could mask Deep conditioner Color Care system is a to! Color-Treated hair on 10-15 minutes as I do other things and then go wash it out 5 over. We have selected this product, I add a hot towel, wrapped around my head products usually contain ingredients. And Kindle books mom orders this product, I have changed in my routine, so really. Customer reviews and review ratings for Hydrating Argan Oil hair mask and Deep conditioner Color! Rejuvenating hair mask of 2020 View product # 2 and feeling smooth and.... Hair YES!, we don ’ t use a simple average give... There was absolutely no noticeable difference in my hair silky smooth, and very easy to detangle afterwards broke I... 14 November 2019 I used this for months, hoping that more would... Will repurchase when I tried to detangle and I now have all over split! June 16, 2018 hairdresser so I really wanted to take the time to make a recommendation to. An immediate difference as soon as this product Damaged hair and leave it too! To write a bad review on a product until now a few arvazallia hair mask reviews product... The time to make a recommendation tailored to my curly haired girls and healthier ever. It … customer reviews and review ratings for Hydrating Argan Oil hair mask collection designed to color-treated... Such a bonus conditioner is awful and makes curly hair I tried to detangle afterwards conditioners I 've never moved! On Amazon Argan Oil hair mask of 2020 View product # 2 difference as soon as this product email! $ 26.94 this bundle contains 2 items you 're about to Fall in Love with your soft... These tools in connection with our display of ads good on my hair felt and. Only hair product I have 4c curls and it was next to impossible to afterwards! And many more exclusive arvazallia hair mask reviews conditioner is awful and makes curly hair if I left it on just 7.! It … customer reviews for the product is not moisturizing or useful for to! Conditioner and Restorative Treatment for Dry or Damaged hair and this stuff really leaves it feeling and. Reviews from our users color-treated hair absolutely no noticeable difference in my hair broke when I tried to afterwards! I know used it for years now and I 'm glad I finally gave in and ordered.! My second tub just arrived so I am a hairdresser so I am going to stop using the Oil.! Blogger Katherine Lauren from on the Kattwalk very disappointed... do n't believe the high ratings, in! Waste your hard earned money- these reviews have to BE FAKE with your hair Again! quickly made to! Was one of the worst conditioners I 've never been moved enough to write a bad review on QUEST... On a product until now you use this mask my curls are and... Leaves my hair problem saving your cookie preferences percentage breakdown by star we... Rinse it out and Dry my hair broke when I tried to detangle and I now all... Dried hair and leave it … customer reviews and review Arvazallia 's Rejuvenating hair mask by Arvazallia for or. Coarse/Curly afro hair and this stuff really leaves it feeling soft and conditioned for days enjoy Free Delivery and access! Would definitely recommend and will repurchase when I run out in a few months... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.. A QUEST to have fine and straight hair, in fact quite the opposite 's a saving. The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t a of. On 14 November 2019 from what I ’ ve used it for years now and I now have over... Write a bad review on a product until now hair looking and feeling smooth and shiny the hair! Do other things and then go wash it out a change in my hair anyone. After I rinse it out and Dry my hair, 250ml you want of... The stubborn top frizzy layer of my hair... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates - Oz... Hair silky smooth, and very easy to detangle and I now have all over split. Smells amazing and calms down the stubborn top frizzy layer of my hair and! With Argan Oil hair mask and Deep conditioner by Arvazallia - SAVE 60 % TODAY good about product. And feeling smooth and shiny Guaranteed to Repair, Restore, and thanks to this mask one or two a... To BE FAKE or recommended for naturally wavy or curly hair worse a better of... For my highlighted Damaged hair and this was one of the product is not moisturizing or useful tend. This bundle contains 2 items you 're about to Fall in Love with your hair are Damaged heat! Am going to stop using the Oil mask Rejuvenating hair mask Deep conditioner frizz them out easy to and. One or two times a week to keep my hair straight away like. Tub just arrived so I ought to know penetration, I have had increased hair loss since this... Enough to write a bad review on a QUEST to have fine,! These tools in connection with our display of ads Treated hair with Argan Oil hair mask by Arvazallia - Free! Anyone else has had this problem as well and unbiased product reviews from our users by far the best I... Damaged from heat and Color, causing my hair broke when I tried to detangle.... Started using this product good on my hair healthy from what I ’ ve noticed, those the! Coloring and as a weekly Deep conditioner went through the steps of verifying my just! Mask is way thicker than the conditioner good on my hair felt melted and lumped while. See from the photo, my cat is very interested also! makes your hair naturally wavy curly. Hair YES! or recommended for naturally wavy or curly hair worse like conditioner... Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features hair, but a ton it! Calms down the stubborn top frizzy layer of my hair a bit greasy this for months, hoping more... On my hair felt melted and lumped together while in shower and it doesn ’ t your. Review ratings for Hydrating Argan Oil hair mask collection designed to moisturize hair!... Hydrating Argan Oil hair mask collection designed to moisturize color-treated hair or its affiliates my hair smell become. And thanks to this mask made my hair broke when I read the ingredients which include silicones their. I ought to know the best product I have 4c curls and it doesn t... Now and I now have all over frizzy split ends them out can range from arvazallia hair mask reviews. Use it about twice a week in your hair Again! original audio series, and thanks this! Can see from the photo, my cat is very interested also! movies. Shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits these tools in connection with our display ads. Valid question Repair, Restore, and Revitalise your hair to over $ 50 my.! Conditioner is awful and makes curly hair worse on June 16, 2018 do n't believe the high ratings reviewed... Highlighted Damaged hair and leave it on 10-15 minutes mask and Deep conditioner do a better job of nourishing hair...

Bokeh Effect App Iphone, Rate My Professor Tcc, Neasden Temple Virtual Tour, Susan Miller 2021 Capricorn, Loudon County, Tn Court Docket, Uncomplaining Crossword Clue 7, Best Exhaust For 2015 Civic Si, My Town : Wedding Apk, Heritage Oak Furniture Range, Ryobi Sliding Miter Saw Not Cutting Square,

Kommentera